Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29250 Nov 2, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to leave the planet anytime you wish. The only one that would miss you is your boy toy Bacon Hater Race Baiter.
Get screwed! I don't like you either.
George

United States

#29251 Nov 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the fence George,m he is a 100% friggin raciest. Go back and read his posts. This is 2013, we don't need crap like this.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya? I said I think he meant it as a slur. Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit is it?
George

United States

#29252 Nov 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
we have more important issues to focus on. stop babbling nonsense about stupid government parties and try contributing to cohesive and productive dialogue about the immense problems our country/the world is facing.
Yeah, we should be talking about the immense problems the world has called Muslim terrorists strapping bomb on children and blowing up markets in the name of allah. How about those terrorists "Palestinians"? Should Israel kick those squatters out of THEIR country? Why do people call incorrectly call it Palestine when their is no such place and never has been? What do we the good people of the world do about the evil scourge of radical Islamic terrorists? We have bigger problems with these evil people than worrying about the 2 party system right now. I agree.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29253 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Get screwed! I don't like you either.
It's not because I am "raciest", is it? ROFL!!

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29254 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You show me ONE post that I have posted that is raciest. Who shall I be raciest against since I'm half black and white. And I was raised by a midget Mexican who was married to a handicap Chinese.
Half black, half white, and all bullshyt!
exil

Oceana, WV

#29255 Nov 2, 2013
Shame on you rude people.
George

United States

#29256 Nov 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
party this, party that.
republican this, democrat that.
will you ever stop with the 2 party rhetoric? it's an obsolete paradigm that you're holding on to for dear life. it's done. get over it.
we have more important issues to focus on. stop babbling nonsense about stupid government parties and try contributing to cohesive and productive dialogue about the immense problems our country/the world is facing.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/p alestinian-militants-clash-wit h-israeli-military-in-gaza-138 3303716-slideshow/
George

United States

#29257 Nov 2, 2013
Hmmm, why did it post all fubared?
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/palestinian-mili...
George

United States

#29258 Nov 2, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Several Republican-led U.S. states on Friday rejected Pentagon demands that their state militias issue identity cards to same-sex spouses and accused the Obama administration of using the military as a pawn in its bid to force social change.

The resistance put the Pentagon on a collision course with states that have rejected a Defense Department request, first issued in September, for identity cards to be issued to same-sex spouses so they can begin receiving benefits due to married couples.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin, the Republican head of the National Governors Association, called on President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to "stop using the National Guard as a pawn in a larger social agenda," her spokesman, Alex Weintz, said in a statement on Friday.

"The president has made it clear he supports gay marriage. He has the legal authority to order federal agencies to recognize gay marriages. He does not have the legal authority to force state agencies to do so, or to unilaterally rewrite state laws or state constitutions," Weintz said.

Ravenswood

#29259 Nov 2, 2013
Joe Biden is flying into Yeager right now! Exciting!

Ravenswood

#29260 Nov 2, 2013
George wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Several Republican-led U.S. states on Friday rejected Pentagon demands that their state militias issue identity cards to same-sex spouses and accused the Obama administration of using the military as a pawn in its bid to force social change.
The resistance put the Pentagon on a collision course with states that have rejected a Defense Department request, first issued in September, for identity cards to be issued to same-sex spouses so they can begin receiving benefits due to married couples.
Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin, the Republican head of the National Governors Association, called on President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to "stop using the National Guard as a pawn in a larger social agenda," her spokesman, Alex Weintz, said in a statement on Friday.
"The president has made it clear he supports gay marriage. He has the legal authority to order federal agencies to recognize gay marriages. He does not have the legal authority to force state agencies to do so, or to unilaterally rewrite state laws or state constitutions," Weintz said.
He has the authority to order Federal Agencies to recognize gay marriage and it's about time. Good for him, he should have done it a long time ago.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29261 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
He has the authority to order Federal Agencies to recognize gay marriage and it's about time. Good for him, he should have done it a long time ago.
so when you take your little 6 year old boy to the city park you think its normal for two homosexual men (one dressed as a woman) to be kissing on each other ?? just how in the hell are you going to explain that to him ? dam fairy's are going to take over. you libbys alrady gave them more rights that straight people have.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29262 Nov 2, 2013
would you want one of them homosexuals in a fox hole in a combat zone with you. huh ? would ya ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29263 Nov 2, 2013
did i ever tell you about the queer like kid in junior high school gym class and the coach making us all hit the shower room after class ? i swear to god that kid walked around with his winkie stiff every time the kid was in the shower.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29264 Nov 2, 2013
but the democrats cater to the homosexuals for votes so dont bother lying. you know they do obama marching clone.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29265 Nov 2, 2013
comments directed to blue blood melissa.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#29267 Nov 3, 2013
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29268 Nov 3, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
A you this f***ing stupid naturally or do you take something that makes you that stupid. Your ignorant ramblings solve nothing. Get the hell over to the Middle East where you belong. Then when you are subjected to oppression and female circumcision, you can complain about the government and wish that you had the had the two party paradigm.
i'm all ready over here....:P and i'm not being oppressed!

you're not intelligent, anyone who read this response knows that.

what i wrote vs. your response, is well....a little bit sad.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29269 Nov 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we should be talking about the immense problems the world has called Muslim terrorists strapping bomb on children and blowing up markets in the name of allah. How about those terrorists "Palestinians"? Should Israel kick those squatters out of THEIR country? Why do people call incorrectly call it Palestine when their is no such place and never has been? What do we the good people of the world do about the evil scourge of radical Islamic terrorists? We have bigger problems with these evil people than worrying about the 2 party system right now. I agree.
shut up, george. you're a bigot. i'll just keep saying it. the more you try to open a bigot's eyes the tighter they shut em. so i'm done with you. you're a hateful person and i'm so happy that i never have to know you in real life. you're evil.

someday, you will be confronted with your hatred for people and hopefully not like it.

you don't know shit about the conflict between palestine and israel, so save either go educate yourself with something other than Zionist propaganda, or shut up about it permanently. You're spreading lies. and the sad thing is, you know you are!

i can't wait to live in a world without people like you.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29270 Nov 3, 2013
George wrote:
that link doesn't work dumb sh*t

you're clueless about Gaza...

it's a modern holocaust, that's what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark J for president 2016 41 min Walter 3
Lola Rakes 3 hr Huntington 18
Alexia Dunford from Chesapeake ohio ?!?!? 5 hr Holdndwnpville 1
Nathan Hammond 5 hr Justin 2
chase gibson 6 hr worried parents 1
Breakins in guyandotte 6 hr gdotte resident 1
Democrats October Surprise 6 hr liar mark 21

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance