Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,324)

Showing posts 26,461 - 26,480 of43,981
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

George wrote:
An actual Obamacare horror story.
http://news.yahoo.com/truth-obamacares-ugly-s...
i read the entire story george. this folks, is a must read. as the months move forward were going to read more like this. obama care needs a good solid year or two to be fixed right. the selbellis woman shoud be fired. obama needs to admit some guilt for the cluck up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

the people without insurance can still go to the ER. obama care needs to be shut down.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

of course whats left of the democrats in washington will spin it. but more and more democrats are realizing this isnt going to fly and their constituents are letting them know.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't they impeach him. Lol
MELISSA, shouldnt you be doing google searches of miley cyrus being a victim of illuminati and whos dressed the best of the hollywood elite ? leave the smart stuff to us ok please ??
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

George wrote:
An actual Obamacare horror story.
http://news.yahoo.com/truth-obamacares-ugly-s...
George this is just the start this is turning into a total train wreck.
Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Do not fall prey to the religion of the Antichrist:

www.scribd.com/doc/176861450 ...
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i read the entire story george. this folks, is a must read. as the months move forward were going to read more like this. obama care needs a good solid year or two to be fixed right. the selbellis woman shoud be fired. obama needs to admit some guilt for the cluck up.
Sebelius should be fired, I agree. She is astonishingly incompetent. Obama doesnt fire people for incompetence, he promotes them. LOL Obama is a blamer. He keeps these people around so he doesnt have to take personal responsibility for ANYTHING. It is ALWAYS someone elses fault.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

I do not understand how the sheeple keep defending Obama when they keep catching him in lie after lie and it comes from his own mouth. You do not have to make up stuff on Obama, for he provides it. Anything bad that happens, he does not know what is going on. For this great educated man he knows nothing that is going on under his watch. This means one of two things. He is a total ignorant dumbazz who is not in control of his administration. Or two, he is a lying lawbreaking azzhole. We thought Bush was reknob. Obama is just as bad if not worse.
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Leighla wrote:
Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare
Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...
That article is very misleading. Many people wouldnt have access to those hospitals anyway. As the article points out but then ignores is that fact most hospitals have certain companies they choose to accept and others they dont. It has always been that way. Their chosen networks have always varied from hospital to hospital and can change. There is nothing as of yet to show that anything in the ACA changed the way hospitals choose their carriers. After the ACA takes affect and has been in place it might be possible to extrapolate details that show a negative impact of the ACA on hospital choices. We will see but that article is vry misleading and ignores the current facts.
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
I do not understand how the sheeple keep defending Obama when they keep catching him in lie after lie and it comes from his own mouth. You do not have to make up stuff on Obama, for he provides it. Anything bad that happens, he does not know what is going on. For this great educated man he knows nothing that is going on under his watch. This means one of two things. He is a total ignorant dumbazz who is not in control of his administration. Or two, he is a lying lawbreaking azzhole. We thought Bush was reknob. Obama is just as bad if not worse.
He is the lying lawbreaking asshole. The absolute control freak he is there is no way he "doesnt know" whats going on regarding anything. I mean he spies on the pope for cripes sake, and people actually think he doesnt know what is going on in his own administration? Be serious. He is a compulsive and habitual liar and everyone knows it. There is no way to deny it because it has been PROVEN time and time again.

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>He is the lying lawbreaking asshole. The absolute control freak he is there is no way he "doesnt know" whats going on regarding anything. I mean he spies on the pope for cripes sake, and people actually think he doesnt know what is going on in his own administration? Be serious. He is a compulsive and habitual liar and everyone knows it. There is no way to deny it because it has been PROVEN time and time again.
There is one other explanation, like his ignorant sheeple he is a dumb bastard that can't comprehend anything.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>He is the lying lawbreaking asshole. The absolute control freak he is there is no way he "doesnt know" whats going on regarding anything. I mean he spies on the pope for cripes sake, and people actually think he doesnt know what is going on in his own administration? Be serious. He is a compulsive and habitual liar and everyone knows it. There is no way to deny it because it has been PROVEN time and time again.
People have forgotten that he has tried to control the press. He tried like hell to squash feedom of the press and throw people in jail. If you watch the news now, MSNBC,CNN, CBS, ABC and we all know Fox has all been against Obama laterly and reporting the samethings. So who will the sheeple blame now?
Crowley

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I am a Log Cabin Republican and I am proud of it, too bad I can't get out of this f'n closet.
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

How many nuclear bombs are enough? Enough to blow up the entire world 5 times? 10 times? 100 times? They want 400 BILLION for nukes while we are broke and dont need them. Keeping enough to annihilate the planet once is more than is needed since we all know nukes can never be used again, EVER. Always money for the war machine but never to actually help the citizens of the United States. We need a serious priority change.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-nuclear-arms-overhaul...
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> People have forgotten that he has tried to control the press. He tried like hell to squash feedom of the press and throw people in jail. If you watch the news now, MSNBC,CNN, CBS, ABC and we all know Fox has all been against Obama laterly and reporting the samethings. So who will the sheeple blame now?
Yes he has. He has been illegally spying on reporters and using tyrannical scare tactics to try and silence the press. A clear violation of the first amendment. A truly healthy free and democratic society can not exist without a free and unobstructed reporting.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Leighla wrote:
Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare
Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...
Why don't you give us some names of hospital instead of watchdog, they are rooting for that ACA to fail.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Why didn't the mighty democrats impeach Bush instead of voting with him did you ever think of that
Yes I did think of that and I was hoping they would. And I was hoping Obama would have tried him for war crimes. But that didn't happen. But, as much as the republicans and tea party hate Obama, if they had a shred if evidence, they would be on him like a dog on a bone.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

wale duh wrote:
<quoted text>are yein a mexicun
I am and the other half is black.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bacon, you have to read this. http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/31/time-c...

AND NO, I'm not agreeing with Bacon that there is no God, steeples.
George

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did think of that and I was hoping they would. And I was hoping Obama would have tried him for war crimes. But that didn't happen. But, as much as the republicans and tea party hate Obama, if they had a shred if evidence, they would be on him like a dog on a bone.
Not when they are complicit and agree with the illegal acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,461 - 26,480 of43,981
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I f you voted Obama 4 min Mr_Awesome 7
sugar gliders for sale 9 min Ed 8
********************************!!dd 28 min StupidProof 3
Johnny Ray Rice 55 min Cubby 1
City Hall is for sale 1 hr AlligaterJackson 1
Bryan Chambers 1 hr . 5
what happened to diane bess? 1 hr Mmmmmmm 25
Huntington high school 2 hr what doyou expect 45
•••