“Bacon says: I love you”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#28786 Oct 29, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood say they were told that evangelical Christians and members of the Tea Party were a threat to the nation and that any soldier donating to those groups would be subjected to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
A soldier who attended the Oct. 17th briefing told me the counter-intelligence agent in charge of the meeting spent nearly a half hour discussing how evangelical Christians and groups like the American Family Association were “tearing the country apart.”
While a large portion of the briefing dealt with the threat evangelicals and the Tea Party pose to the nation, barely a word was said about Islamic extremism, the soldier said.
Just another example of the ignorant fear mongering of the left. With every posting you reinforce what we already know, you are a stupid woman.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28787 Oct 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
melissa, you drivel too much. dont post stuff people dont read. its too long and pointless. stop it right now. P.S. what is your education level ?
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me so what's the use.

Ravenswood

#28788 Oct 29, 2013

Ravenswood

#28789 Oct 29, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as intelligent as him. You're both dumb ass race baiters.
You are as intelligent as he. Proper English.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#28790 Oct 29, 2013
WOW Who does this sound like

http://surrealist.org/betrayalofthespirit/cul... Rudin's 14 Common Characteristics of a Cult

1. Members swear total allegiance to an all-powerful leader who they believe to be the Messiah.

2. Rational thought is discouraged or forbidden.

3. The cult's recruitment techniques are often deceptive.

4. The cult weakens the follower psychologically by making him or her depend upon the group to solve his or her problems.

5. The cults manipulate guilt to their advantage.

6. The cult leader makes all the career and life decision of the members.

7. Cults exist only for their own material survival and make false promises to work to improve society.

8. Cult members often work fulltime for the group for little or no pay.

9. Cult members are isolated from the outside world and any reality testing it could provide.

10. Cults are anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-family.

11. Cults are apocalyptic and believe themselves to be the remnant who will survive the soon-approaching end of the world.

12. Many cults follow an "ends justify the means" philosophy.

13. Cults, particularly in regard to their finances, are shrouded in secrecy.

14. There is frequently an aura of or potential for violence around cults.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#28791 Oct 29, 2013
Leighla wrote:
http://surrealist.org/betrayalofthespirit/cul... Rudin's 14 Common Characteristics of a Cult
1. Members swear total allegiance to an all-powerful leader who they believe to be the Messiah.
4. The cult weakens the follower psychologically by making him or her depend upon the group to solve his or her problems.
7. Cults exist only for their own material survival and make false promises to work to improve society.
9. Cult members are isolated from the outside world and any reality testing it could provide.
11. Cults are apocalyptic and believe themselves to be the remnant who will survive the soon-approaching end of the world.
The GOP. Numbers 2, 9, 10, 11 are the hallmarks of the tea party-controlled GOP.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#28792 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP. Numbers 2, 9, 10, 11 are the hallmarks of the tea party-controlled GOP.
Nope even the GOP sadly enough has enough sense to know what is going on around them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28793 Oct 29, 2013
leighla, go back and replace the word cults with the word libbys.
George

United States

#28794 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It did happen under Bush. He kept it a better secret. All of our current domestic spying programs AND the recent disclosure that foreign allies and their leaders were monitored started in 2002.
Bullshit. Prove that with any kind of evidence. You cant, you just want to blame someone else for Obamas illegal activity.
George

United States

#28795 Oct 29, 2013
Congressman Fincher said, with his own Bible quote taken from the Book of Thessalonians—“The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
You see, Representative Fincher happens to be the second largest recipient of farm subsidies in the United States Congress—which might explain why Mr. Fincher would like to decimate the food stamp budget in order to do the Lord’s work when “supporting a proposal to expand crop insurance by $9 billion over the next 10 years.”
In October 2010, the Federal Election Commission announced that it was conducting an investigation into a $250,000 loan the Gates Banking and Trust Company, where Fincher's father is a board member, made to Fincher that he did not disclose on his FEC filings. Initially, Fincher's FEC filing indicated that the loan to the campaign committee came from the candidate’s personal funds with no reference to a bank loan. On December 6, 2010, the campaign amended the filing. On July 21, 2011, the FEC ruled unanimously Fincher had violated federal election law by listing the loan as a personal donation rather than from Gates Banking and Trust Company. To date, no penalty has been invoked for the violation.
This is ONE of your God fearing assholes.
You forgot to include Mr Fincher has PERSONALLY received more that 3.4 MILLION dollars in farm welfare while at the same time continually voting to slash food stamps. He is a disgusting hypocrite.
George

United States

#28796 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes domestic spying. What I'm trying to get across to you is that I would like to understand why it is they would spy on YOU. Is it a New World Order thing? Take your guns thing? What is it? I mean, what benefit can be gained by the US government monitoring your every move. You aren't a terrorist. I seriously doubt the federal government gives a shit what boring old men are up to 24/7/365. I'd just like to know what value to federal authorities tracking you has.
It is a control thing. Obama has been spying on EVERYONE, friends and citizens alike. He is a control freak who likes to break the law cause he can. The government obviously gives a shit what boring old men do because they spy on the by the hundreds of million. Its all about control and I can not say what devious things they do with all the info they collect, but I am sure there are plenty of morally corrupt analysts and politicians that will find some nefarious way to use that info. If it was a Republican president doing it you would have a fit, but the liar in chief, the leader of your cult, can do no wrong. He should be impeached. The entire world has lost all trust in the US government and so has the American people, all completely the fault of OBAMA!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28797 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it that due to the items you picked out, that the Amish are on your list too?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28798 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It did happen under Bush. He kept it a better secret. All of our current domestic spying programs AND the recent disclosure that foreign allies and their leaders were monitored started in 2002.
So let us just say that what you said is true. So this shows the moron you call Bush has never been caught. So what does that make Obama then? Obama got caught.
George

United States

#28799 Oct 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
we all know who the democrats cater to for votes dont we.
Yes we do, average Americans, unlike the Repubs who cater to the rich.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#28801 Oct 29, 2013
Leighla wrote:
I bet it took you all morning to find this and copy and paste. I'm proud of you. Lol

Ravenswood

#28802 Oct 29, 2013
And that does sound like the tea party taliban. Thanks for pointing it out.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28803 Oct 29, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do, average Americans, unlike the Repubs who cater to the rich.
I beg to differ. Obama has done it with his Obamacare. And they all cater to the rich for campaign money. Do not tell me some illegal alien has millions for the coffers for the democratic party. On both sides they all get money from lobbist and big business.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28804 Oct 29, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
Hey everyone how are your delusions of grandeur today?
We are all doing great. Thanks for asking. How is your meth lab doing?

Ravenswood

#28805 Oct 29, 2013
Conservative activists compared Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) to Jesus Christ during an event Friday, earning a chorus of amens from the audience of Iowa Republicans.
Steve Scheffler, a conservative Christian activist, thanked God for the freshman Texas senator who helped engineer the 16-day government shutdown in his effort to derail the Affordable Care Act.

Yep, sounds like a cult to me. Christ had a lot darker skin than Cruz. oops:)
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28806 Oct 29, 2013
Conservative activists compared Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) to Jesus Christ during an event Friday, earning a chorus of amens from the audience of Iowa Republicans.
Steve Scheffler, a conservative Christian activist, thanked God for the freshman Texas senator who helped engineer the 16-day government shutdown in his effort to derail the Affordable Care Act.
Yep, sounds like a cult to me. Christ had a lot darker skin than Cruz. oops:)
Well I agree that the people who follow Cruz to be sheeple. It is not different then your lust for Obama. Obama has been proven that he is a liar, lawbreaker and has no leadership qualities. And yet you follow. So that would be a cult to. And here you want to think your better then the people who call you names. But how can you defend yourself with the last line? Not policically correct and it was rasist. So when they call you and Bacon Hater race baiters.....then they are right and you should just shut up and accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herd91 embarrassment to MU 41 min Huhh 4
GD RITZYS Sucks 51 min Not like it used ... 14
Why are so many blacks coming here? How do we k... 1 hr Mike 14
who is Larry Love.. 1 hr pink lips 2
Huntington high basketball 1 hr STEVE 3
Looking for D Farley around Eastern Heights? 2 hr Biker 1
Chris Adkins 3 hr SurgeryGirl22 7
•••
•••
•••