Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,305)

Showing posts 26,081 - 26,100 of44,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

politcs are for dummies
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the government need buttons on mirrors or "black boxes" to track your every move? Newsflash: Your cell phone can tell anyone whatever they need to know about you. They checked. Turns out most people are boring and they don't give a shit.
You can be dismissive of your oppressors but sorry to tell ya, people do give a shit. Government kool aid drinkers may not care, but most others certainly do. Your cell phone can not LEGALLY tell anyone whatever they want to know about you. But that is right, you are dismissive of the governments ILLEGAL spying also, so to you legal or not it doesnt matter. Drink some more kool aid. The government thanks you for your stupidity. Say baaaaaaa.
1 post removed
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

The liar in chief EXPOSED! Hahaha
==========
Before the Affordable Care Act became law in 2010, President Obama promised Americans they could keep their healthcare plan if they liked it. But already hundreds of thousands of citizens are receiving notification that their plans are being cancelled because they don't comply with the new law, and, according to NBC News, the Obama administration has known for at least three years the cancellations were coming.

While campaigning for health care reform in 2009, Obama went out of his way to make one thing perfectly clear: if you like your current health care plan, you will be able to keep it.

On June 15, 2009, Obama said this: "We will keep this promise to the American people. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period.”

In 2012, he echoed that sentiment, saying, "“If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

However, many are finding that not to be the case. More than 300,000 cancellation notices have been sent out in Florida, according to Kaiser Health News, and another 180,000 in California. In New Jersey, the number of cancellations tops 800,000, the Star-Ledger reports.

According to NBC News, approximately 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million Americans who buy their health insurance individually should expect to receive a cancellation letter over the next year "because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law."

This could result in millions of Americans being forced to purchase different policies, potentially at higher premiums.
1 post removed
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Interesting read. Worth a read.
http://news.yahoo.com/column-democrats-states...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

George wrote:
Business, GOP establishment: Tea party is over
===
http://news.yahoo.com/business-gop-establishm...
yahoo news only prints articles that are biased against conservatives. yes i checked. the story by miss donna cassata. she stubbornly maintains a liberal bent. i checked her azz too. george your better than that man. this is fear of the ever popular ted cruz. i see the left constantly doing these type of things against the tea party. the tea party is actually getting stronger.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

my response isnt for #28735 but for you earlier one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

again you post a yahoo column written by a liberal. surely you dont really believe this stuff. im not saying conservatives are any better but at least you could post some from the right for a change.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

george theres just too many google hits saying the tea party is getting stronger. the desperation writers from the left are doing it out of fear of the tea party. although im not tea party the tea party threatens the democrats.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

ever ask why the democrats call tea party members the tailban terrorists ? they are striking back out of fear.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

and i enjoy the hell out of it. "dont tread on me" i love it.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>You can be dismissive of your oppressors but sorry to tell ya, people do give a shit. Government kool aid drinkers may not care, but most others certainly do. Your cell phone can not LEGALLY tell anyone whatever they want to know about you. But that is right, you are dismissive of the governments ILLEGAL spying also, so to you legal or not it doesnt matter. Drink some more kool aid. The government thanks you for your stupidity. Say baaaaaaa.
Nobody likes domestic spying. What I'm trying to get across to you is that I would like to understand why it is they would spy on YOU. Is it a New World Order thing? Take your guns thing? What is it? I mean, what benefit can be gained by the US government monitoring your every move. You aren't a terrorist. I seriously doubt the federal government gives a shit what boring old men are up to 24/7/365. I'd just like to know what value to federal authorities tracking you has.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

George wrote:
Business, GOP establishment: Tea party is over
===
http://news.yahoo.com/business-gop-establishm...
The Tea Party’s favorability rating has fallen across most groups since June, but the decline has been particularly dramatic among moderate and liberal Republicans. In the current survey, just 27% of moderate and liberal Republicans have a favorable impression of the Tea Party, down from 46% in June.
They are on their way out as it should be. They are dumbing down the Republican Party and trying to destroy our country.
I guess the Koch brother's money is no match for intelligence, thank God.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
ever ask why the democrats call tea party members the tailban terrorists ? they are striking back out of fear.
No, because they are terrorists. Anyone who does harm to our country are terrorists. But, thank God they are going down fast. Not fast enough for me.

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because they are terrorists. Anyone who does harm to our country are terrorists. But, thank God they are going down fast. Not fast enough for me.
You mean not as fast as you usually "go down". Tea Party Terrorists? What an ignorant comment by an ignorant woman.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

<quoted text>
The Tea Party’s favorability rating has fallen across most groups since June, but the decline has been particularly dramatic among moderate and liberal Republicans. In the current survey, just 27% of moderate and liberal Republicans have a favorable impression of the Tea Party, down from 46% in June.
They are on their way out as it should be. They are dumbing down the Republican Party and trying to destroy our country.
I guess the Koch brother's money is no match for intelligence, thank God.
have any proof ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean not as fast as you usually "go down". Tea Party Terrorists? What an ignorant comment by an ignorant woman.
melissa knows nothing about the tea party. one could be a next door neighbor. she thinks tea party folks are our to destroy america. ignorance and the type of person the democrats cater to for votes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

bacon, obama signed into law the NDAA. incarcerate, without warrent, due process or trial. sadly you think his spying is insignicant. he knows way too much about us as it is and its getting worse. if he thinks your a melitia member based on you internet key strokes or a phone call he can lock you up. he has said of course he wont do it. this come from a man america calls THE LIAR IN CHIEF.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

melitia = lol, sp

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
They are terrorists, by definition. Their stated goal is to destroy a presidency. They're primary tactic is to instill fear (or terror) in stupid white men - coming to take your guns, Obama us a muslim out to destroy America, the doomsday scenario videos on tea bagger websites, claims of oncoming race wars and revolutions, a reckless willingness to destroy this country's advancements in civil rights - all have been used with great effect to terrorize a population. That's terrorism, and that's your tea party. By definition.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

<quoted text>
How are they destroying the country? You mean all the things they told us about the Affordable Health care act that came true. I guess when a group of people start telling the truth it really scares the administration there in DC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,081 - 26,100 of44,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rescare hookups 14 min jason 5
sonny allen @ I-N TOUCH THERAPY (Nov '09) 23 min Germaphobe 8
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 24 min day all freekin dead mun 3,904
GC Services (Dec '08) 28 min tony's pal 277
Johnny Ray Rice 30 min Jake 6
Horny girls 35 min No Nate 2
does HHS intimidate witnesses to suppresses evi... 39 min slim 23
Bryan Chambers 50 min . 21
Huntington high school 59 min Obviousness 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••