“Bacon says: I love you”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#28745 Oct 29, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because they are terrorists. Anyone who does harm to our country are terrorists. But, thank God they are going down fast. Not fast enough for me.
You mean not as fast as you usually "go down". Tea Party Terrorists? What an ignorant comment by an ignorant woman.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28746 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tea Party’s favorability rating has fallen across most groups since June, but the decline has been particularly dramatic among moderate and liberal Republicans. In the current survey, just 27% of moderate and liberal Republicans have a favorable impression of the Tea Party, down from 46% in June.
They are on their way out as it should be. They are dumbing down the Republican Party and trying to destroy our country.
I guess the Koch brother's money is no match for intelligence, thank God.
have any proof ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28747 Oct 29, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean not as fast as you usually "go down". Tea Party Terrorists? What an ignorant comment by an ignorant woman.
melissa knows nothing about the tea party. one could be a next door neighbor. she thinks tea party folks are our to destroy america. ignorance and the type of person the democrats cater to for votes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28748 Oct 29, 2013
bacon, obama signed into law the NDAA. incarcerate, without warrent, due process or trial. sadly you think his spying is insignicant. he knows way too much about us as it is and its getting worse. if he thinks your a melitia member based on you internet key strokes or a phone call he can lock you up. he has said of course he wont do it. this come from a man america calls THE LIAR IN CHIEF.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28749 Oct 29, 2013
melitia = lol, sp

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#28750 Oct 29, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
They are terrorists, by definition. Their stated goal is to destroy a presidency. They're primary tactic is to instill fear (or terror) in stupid white men - coming to take your guns, Obama us a muslim out to destroy America, the doomsday scenario videos on tea bagger websites, claims of oncoming race wars and revolutions, a reckless willingness to destroy this country's advancements in civil rights - all have been used with great effect to terrorize a population. That's terrorism, and that's your tea party. By definition.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#28751 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
No, because they are terrorists. Anyone who does harm to our country are terrorists. But, thank God they are going down fast. Not fast enough for me.
How are they destroying the country? You mean all the things they told us about the Affordable Health care act that came true. I guess when a group of people start telling the truth it really scares the administration there in DC

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#28752 Oct 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>melissa knows nothing about the tea party. one could be a next door neighbor. she thinks tea party folks are our to destroy america. ignorance and the type of person the democrats cater to for votes.
Ignorant, back woods people think ignorant back woods thoughts. Exhibit A is Bacon Hater Race Baiter and Melissa.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#28753 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are terrorists, by definition. Their stated goal is to destroy a presidency. They're primary tactic is to instill fear (or terror) in stupid white men - coming to take your guns, Obama us a muslim out to destroy America, the doomsday scenario videos on tea bagger websites, claims of oncoming race wars and revolutions, a reckless willingness to destroy this country's advancements in civil rights - all have been used with great effect to terrorize a population. That's terrorism, and that's your tea party. By definition.
Funny because where I stand it seems like the President is doing what he can to destroy this country.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#28754 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes domestic spying. What I'm trying to get across to you is that I would like to understand why it is they would spy on YOU. Is it a New World Order thing? Take your guns thing? What is it? I mean, what benefit can be gained by the US government monitoring your every move. You aren't a terrorist. I seriously doubt the federal government gives a shit what boring old men are up to 24/7/365. I'd just like to know what value to federal authorities tracking you has.
If this had happened when George Bush was in office people would be going insane. Why do you always turn a blind eye to the current administration? I truly don't get it. I guess your morals change with whoever is in office

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#28755 Oct 29, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny because where I stand it seems like the President is doing what he can to destroy this country.
Careful there Leighla, Bacon Hater Race Baiter is going to play the race card on you. Never mind that this president is the most divisive modern day president or that he is a liar and totally incompetent. He is African-American, so any criticism has to be racist motivated.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28756 Oct 29, 2013
Melissa.....I do not agree with all the tea party as I do not agree with the liberals. But that does not make either side terrorist. If this was all true based on your assesments, then Obama is a terrorist. He has divided this country by the Americans as well as congress. His policies abroad has hurt relations with the rest of the world. So it sounds hypocritical on your part based on political views. There is a long list Obama has compiled

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#28757 Oct 29, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
If this had happened when George Bush was in office people would be going insane. Why do you always turn a blind eye to the current administration? I truly don't get it. I guess your morals change with whoever is in office
His morals don't change, he was a douche bag then and he is a douche bag now.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28758 Oct 29, 2013

Ravenswood

#28759 Oct 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you are bringing out the voices.

Ravenswood

#28760 Oct 29, 2013
Teabaggers are not patriots; they are the Tea Party Taliban. No other group in America openly threatens violent insurrection against the legally elected government of the United States, passes nullifications laws, supports theocracy, and no patriot calls for assassinating elected representatives for their votes. Republicans are just as culpable for not tamping down threats and calls for revolution or civil war, and openly advocating for armed revolution “if President Obama won re-election.” There is a reason teabag leaders advocate for armed resistance against the federal government and it is because they know their followers are bound to take them seriously and begin an uprising to overthrow the government evident in gun zealots stockpiling weapons and ammunition to defend themselves against government tyranny they never claimed during the Bush Administration, and it exposes their real anti-American bent is racial animus. Teabaggers were content with millions of jobs lost, a decimated economy, and unnecessary wars so long as a white man was president, but they became uber-patriots fighting tyranny when an African American was elected President.

Ravenswood

#28761 Oct 29, 2013
The tea party is no more patriotic to America than Osama bin Laden was, and their desire to see this government fail is only matched by their incessant threats to “take America back” to the 1770s when the country was under tyrannical English rule. Teabaggers feel strong support for America, but it is an America that never existed and unrelated to 2008 when their worst nightmare came true; the people elected an African American President. After he saved the economy, cut spending, created jobs, and cut taxes that most Americans believed earned him a second term, the Tea Party Taliban threatened more violence, stocked their armories, and prepare for revolutionary war.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/01/patrio...

And I agree 100%. Again, anyone trying to do harm to our country is a terrorist! Plain and simple. And the republicans are coming close by blocking everything.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28762 Oct 29, 2013
little obama marching clones. jesus. what in the hell is in that kool-aid. my god sheeple.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28763 Oct 29, 2013
never in my life have i seen such effective propaganda feeding the liberal mind coming out of the white house. taliban terrorists. lmao.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#28764 Oct 29, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
It did happen under Bush. He kept it a better secret. All of our current domestic spying programs AND the recent disclosure that foreign allies and their leaders were monitored started in 2002.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops at Beards funeral home 9 min just read the new... 10
in your face marshall fans suck it 22 min Gretchen 142
Does anyone own a Sybian (Sep '10) 42 min shadow11687 25
Why I will never shop at Huntington Walmart again 54 min In The Know 39
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 56 min veteran pride 100
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 58 min veteran pride 48
what can you tell me about the csx women? 1 hr In The Know 4
Randy Pennington 2 hr read a book 62
Huntington Dating
Find my Match