Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#28618 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen you can try your second grade rhetoric on me if it makes you feel superior. Nothing you said about me is true. I will never agree with people wasting time buying and smoking pot. They get wasted and talk stupid and look stupid.
But do you agree they should have the freedom to make their own decisions even if they are stupid to you?
Imogene

Pittsburgh, PA

#28619 Oct 27, 2013
No
Moh

Pittsburgh, PA

#28620 Oct 27, 2013
What is his
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28621 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>But do you agree they should have the freedom to make their own decisions even if they are stupid to you?
George when it is legal yes. As long as it is not then it is breaking the law and I do not agree with that.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28622 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
George when it is legal yes. As long as it is not then it is breaking the law and I do not agree with that.
The democrats, including George, have a problem understanding the meaning of the word "illegal".
George

United States

#28623 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good, because it will be legal everywhere soon enough.
George

United States

#28624 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that even supposed to mean? More lies I am guessing.
George

United States

#28625 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats, including George, have a problem understanding the meaning of the word "illegal".
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28626 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>That is good, because it will be legal everywhere soon enough.
Eventually maybe but it is not going to be overnight that I assure you
George

United States

#28627 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>

==========
Sorry that was meant for Res.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28628 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Sorry that was meant for Res.
Get your head out of your ass short bus rider. Do you know what that means? Illegal aliens are illegal, period.
George

United States

#28629 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually maybe but it is not going to be overnight that I assure you
But it should happen ASAP since even you agreed people should have a right to make their own decisions regardless of how stupid it may be. It is ridiculous and irresponsible to keep it illegal at this day in age.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28630 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your ass short bus rider. Do you know what that means? Illegal aliens are illegal, period.
No wonder cousin Joe hasn't stole a Masters Degree for you. You're just too damn stupid.
Duh

Princeton, WV

#28631 Oct 27, 2013
They are all crooks
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28632 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>But it should happen ASAP since even you agreed people should have a right to make their own decisions regardless of how stupid it may be. It is ridiculous and irresponsible to keep it illegal at this day in age.
Well now funny thing about this irresponsible and freedoms you bring up. I believe many people felt they had a freedom to pick what kind of health care they wanted and that did not work out so well. Then people thought they had to freedom to have some privacy again not working out so well. Not sure how this one will go George.
George

United States

#28633 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now funny thing about this irresponsible and freedoms you bring up. I believe many people felt they had a freedom to pick what kind of health care they wanted and that did not work out so well. Then people thought they had to freedom to have some privacy again not working out so well. Not sure how this one will go George.
Well Obama said before being elected he would leave it up to the states regarding weed and for 5 years after being elected he did not follow through on that promise either. Obama is a compulsive liar, I think we all know that. Thank God he didnt promise to make pot legal or there is no way it would happen during his term. LOL I wish before being elected he had promised to keep it illegal, then it would have been legal years ago. LOL
George

United States

#28634 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so what? You are too stupid to realize I have said many times that all illegals should be deported, not given drivers licenses. And who is the short bus rider? LOL
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28635 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well Obama said before being elected he would leave it up to the states regarding weed and for 5 years after being elected he did not follow through on that promise either. Obama is a compulsive liar, I think we all know that. Thank God he didnt promise to make pot legal or there is no way it would happen during his term. LOL I wish before being elected he had promised to keep it illegal, then it would have been legal years ago. LOL
I think it will start out with all states making medical use legal. I think that would be the best way to go. If things keep going like they are I truly believe we might have a lot of independents start winning elections.
George

United States

#28636 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it will start out with all states making medical use legal. I think that would be the best way to go. If things keep going like they are I truly believe we might have a lot of independents start winning elections.
Considering we are heavily in debt keeping pot illegal is stupid. It is an incredible waste of resources/money that could be better used for something worthwhile instead of clogging up the courts with potheads.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28637 Oct 27, 2013
Government wants to put black box in car so we can pay tax on each mile we drive.\
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-roads-bla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It's very humbling,' Huntington fire chief say... 8 min Happy Harry HardOn 2
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 18 min Srsly 1,911
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 34 min Jus sayin 70
Ron Fisher Special Metals (Mar '15) 41 min Hog head 10
new idea graffiti wall (Jun '11) 48 min Toe6 15
Hi 57 min dumbazz 9
Serenity Prayer 59 min dumbazz 7
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) Wed GummnGranny 221

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages