Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28432 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there he is ... a liberal in all his glory. damit melissa i warned you to stop with the liberal skeward sources you take as facts. can i ask you a question ? what is you secondary education level ?
Just compare our posts. Lol

Ravenswood

#28433 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Stop doing drugs. You are contradicting your survey. If 46% want Obamacare, that means 54% do not want Obamacare. Did you take math in school. Then you are saying 66% want it to go through. Well out of the 66% you take your original 46% off that want it. That means the 20% is apart of the ones that do not want it. There have been people opposed to Obamacare that want it to go through to show what a train wreck it is. I was one of them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Comparing polls. Sorry, I didn't post the web site. Read for yourself.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28434 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Comparing polls. Sorry, I didn't post the web site. Read for yourself.
Did you actually read the articles of lies about Obamacare and how well it said it worked with the website? And you believe it, especially when Obama even admitted how bad it was. SHEEPLE

Ravenswood

#28435 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there he is ... a liberal in all his glory. damit melissa i warned you to stop with the liberal skeward sources you take as facts. can i ask you a question ? what is you secondary education level ?
Show me where you found that he is liberal. Again, shoot your mouth off with no back up.

Ravenswood

#28436 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What about Obama's spying on 34 nations leaders including allies like England? Do you have a survey for that Melissa? And do you have a answer on why 13 democrats hae jumped ship and want a delay now in Obamacare?
A lot of countries do this and have for years. I don't like spying on our own people for no reason. Personally I don't have anything to hide. But I don't want my business in the street.

Ravenswood

#28437 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Did you actually read the articles of lies about Obamacare and how well it said it worked with the website? And you believe it, especially when Obama even admitted how bad it was. SHEEPLE
Of course Obama said the web site was disastrous. It was the TRUTH, he didn't make excuses, he said it will be fixed. But the AKA is a good thing for Americans.

And, do you know anything besides sheeple, it gets old.
George

United States

#28438 Oct 26, 2013
Dis-trust wrote:
I do not trust any of the incumbants! It is time to clean the House and Senate!
Manchin is for Gun Control.
Rahall has no clue of how to get America on track, he is for Illegal Immigration!
Show me where and when Manchin supported "gun control"? You cant because he hasnt, unless you think background checks are gun control. Manchin has never tried to limit weapons and mag size like other politicians, he only wanted background checks to stop psychos and criminals from easily obtaining weapons without being checked.

Ravenswood

#28439 Oct 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where and when Manchin supported "gun control"? You cant because he hasnt, unless you think background checks are gun control. Manchin has never tried to limit weapons and mag size like other politicians, he only wanted background checks to stop psychos and criminals from easily obtaining weapons without being checked.
They can't show you anything, all they can say is liberal and sheeple.

Ravenswood

#28440 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What about Obama's spying on 34 nations leaders including allies like England? Do you have a survey for that Melissa? And do you have a answer on why 13 democrats hae jumped ship and want a delay now in Obamacare?
How about the Patriot Act? Was that Obama?
only1

Riverton, NJ

#28441 Oct 26, 2013
u can duit
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28443 Oct 26, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
Another solution would be to arm both parties send them off into a field somewhere and when they are done we can then jail whoever is left because of "crimes of war" Then we can mark this problem as solved.
arm the libbys ?? lmao. every time they see a gun they yell "hes got a gun" !!!! then the cops come running and the owner of the gun tells the cops about the first and second ammendant and go cluck off. plenty of them on you tube. funny libbys.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28444 Oct 26, 2013
gun control clucks. they hate them. there are over 100 laws on the books and they wont be happy until they are gone. dont chit yourselves.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28445 Oct 26, 2013
obama "i can take your guns".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28446 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
joe biden wrote the patriot act dummy. 1995, you better watchout melissa. im waching you.
George

United States

#28447 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>arm the libbys ?? lmao. every time they see a gun they yell "hes got a gun" !!!! then the cops come running and the owner of the gun tells the cops about the first and second ammendant and go cluck off. plenty of them on you tube. funny libbys.
You think I am a libby right? If so I am a heavily armed libby. I am a libby who supports the Constitution and and the second amendment. Libs call me a righty and tea bagger can me a libby, guess I am somewhere in the middle.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28448 Oct 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You think I am a libby right? If so I am a heavily armed libby. I am a libby who supports the Constitution and and the second amendment. Libs call me a righty and tea bagger can me a libby, guess I am somewhere in the middle.
im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.

Ravenswood

#28449 Oct 26, 2013
Fox lies! Prove to me this didn't happen.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...

Ravenswood

#28450 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>joe biden wrote the patriot act dummy. 1995, you better watchout melissa. im waching you.
You are such a dumb ass.

The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the act is a ten-letter acronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[1] It is commonly referred to as the Patriot Act.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28451 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No, the Patriot Act was passed during the presidency of G.W. Bush.

How about the National Defense Authorization Act? Was that Obama?

Ravenswood

#28452 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama "i can take your guns".
SHOW me where he said that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 11 min Hedon 2
Adult Emporium on RT 60 32 min lol 15
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 33 min Benjy 7
Do you have a Facebook? 36 min Iron Clad inc 12
Aaron Searls shoots again 37 min lol 17
My boss made me do something terrible please help (Jun '13) 42 min Still good girls ... 451
white guy likes black girls 1 hr smile 8
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) Tue cheermom 332

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]