fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28443 Oct 26, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
Another solution would be to arm both parties send them off into a field somewhere and when they are done we can then jail whoever is left because of "crimes of war" Then we can mark this problem as solved.
arm the libbys ?? lmao. every time they see a gun they yell "hes got a gun" !!!! then the cops come running and the owner of the gun tells the cops about the first and second ammendant and go cluck off. plenty of them on you tube. funny libbys.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28444 Oct 26, 2013
gun control clucks. they hate them. there are over 100 laws on the books and they wont be happy until they are gone. dont chit yourselves.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28445 Oct 26, 2013
obama "i can take your guns".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28446 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Patriot Act? Was that Obama?
joe biden wrote the patriot act dummy. 1995, you better watchout melissa. im waching you.
George

United States

#28447 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>arm the libbys ?? lmao. every time they see a gun they yell "hes got a gun" !!!! then the cops come running and the owner of the gun tells the cops about the first and second ammendant and go cluck off. plenty of them on you tube. funny libbys.
You think I am a libby right? If so I am a heavily armed libby. I am a libby who supports the Constitution and and the second amendment. Libs call me a righty and tea bagger can me a libby, guess I am somewhere in the middle.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28448 Oct 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You think I am a libby right? If so I am a heavily armed libby. I am a libby who supports the Constitution and and the second amendment. Libs call me a righty and tea bagger can me a libby, guess I am somewhere in the middle.
im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28449 Oct 26, 2013
Fox lies! Prove to me this didn't happen.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...

Ravenswood

#28450 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>joe biden wrote the patriot act dummy. 1995, you better watchout melissa. im waching you.
You are such a dumb ass.

The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the act is a ten-letter acronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[1] It is commonly referred to as the Patriot Act.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28451 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
How about the Patriot Act? Was that Obama?
No, the Patriot Act was passed during the presidency of G.W. Bush.

How about the National Defense Authorization Act? Was that Obama?

Ravenswood

#28452 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama "i can take your guns".
SHOW me where he said that!

Ravenswood

#28453 Oct 26, 2013
Here Roo, something to keep you busy.

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28454 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
SHOW me where he said that!
you find the .. " obama i can take your guns" YOU YUBE VIDEO. i anint got time to diddle with you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28455 Oct 26, 2013
Here Roo, something to keep you busy.
http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/
cute. keep up the good work.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28456 Oct 26, 2013
george, did you get that ? so i guess i owe you an apology for being mean. your not a full blown libby after all but a well equipped militia man. lol, libs hate them and obama us unsing drones when they get together and shoot stuff. he watches them and knows who they are. e-mails and such.

Ravenswood

#28457 Oct 26, 2013
A Republican Judge from San Antonio, Texas, has announced he is quitting the GOP and will seek re-election as a Democrat, saying that he can no longer be part of political party whose identity is based on hate, bigotry and destroying people’s lives.

Bexar County Judge Carlo R. Key made his announcement in a YouTube campaign video, where the image shifts between the judge sitting at his bench and screenshots of Republicans—from Sen. Teed Cruz to state politicians—boosting their agenda or career by harming others.

This is just a start. Lol

Ravenswood

#28458 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you find the .. " obama i can take your guns" YOU YUBE VIDEO. i anint got time to diddle with you.
I don't have to prove your stupidity, you do a good enough job.
George

United States

#28459 Oct 26, 2013
Fox lies! Prove to me this didn't happen.
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...
Wow, interesting read. Fox isnt big on facts, they kind of make it up as they go along. I do watch Fox sometimes because I like hearing opposing points of view, but it makes me laugh all the flat out BS they try and pass off as the truth.
George

United States

#28460 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.
I think the rich should pay alot more in taxes and I dont think social programs should be cut. I support ending tax breaks and welfare for corporations and oil companies.I think the minimum wage should be raised. I strongly support ending profiteering off the sick and dying. I also strongly support universal health care that is equal for ALL legal citizens of the country all the way up to the president. There should be no premiums but instead paid for by the tax base. I am guessing you dont like any of those positions. LOL

Ravenswood

#28461 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.
But Gingrich goes too far to say Obama has put more on the rolls than other presidents. We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama’s time in office than during Bush’s.
It’s possible that when the figures for January 2012 are available they will show that the gain under Obama has matched or exceeded the gain under Bush. But not if the short-term trend continues. The number getting food stamps declined by 43,528 in October. And the economy has improved since then.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/01/newts-faulty...

Is this too liberal.

Ravenswood

#28462 Oct 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think the rich should pay alot more in taxes and I dont think social programs should be cut. I support ending tax breaks and welfare for corporations and oil companies.I think the minimum wage should be raised. I strongly support ending profiteering off the sick and dying. I also strongly support universal health care that is equal for ALL legal citizens of the country all the way up to the president. There should be no premiums but instead paid for by the tax base. I am guessing you dont like any of those positions. LOL
George, I like them all. You are a good man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain management (Jul '12) 10 min Get a clue 20
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 54 min JohnM 60
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 2 hr Get a clue 109
smmc board and ceo thread 4 hr WATCHDOG 4
Healthcare Fraud 4 hr SMMC CEO and BOARD 22
Booth Goodwin U.S. Attorney is running for Gove... (Sep '13) 4 hr SMMC CEO and BOARD 31
Topix Censorship 4 hr SMMC CEO and BOARD 39
Martin on Drugs 5 hr LOL 210
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 8 hr J4J always 44
martin shoot 9 hr explain 111
Holderby Shooting 12 hr timeout 68
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]