Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28420 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So with your own numbers, that is less then half of the people that want to hae Obamacare. Of the 66% of the number, they want to have it go through to show America on how it will fail. So do the math. The 20% is the ones that do not want it but want to show the train wreck that it is
66% want to see it succeed. More will start liking it when the web site is fixed. It!s already working for many.
I hope you're still around in a couple months so I can say we told you so.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28421 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
melissa, obama caters to people like you. easily influenced because of a lack of education. you need big government to feed you a line of chit and your always actively seeking it out. stop it right now. p.s. keeping up with the kardashians i think is on t.v. ya better go check.
http://www.davemanuel.com/history-of-deficits...

Roo, read the statistics. Or is this too liberal?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28422 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
==========
In 2014, it will cost an average of an eye-popping $2.1 million for every U.S. troop serving in Afghanistan, according to a report from the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA).
To put this in context, the report, which analyzed the Pentagon's budget, found that from 2008 to 2013, the per-troop cost was roughly $1.3 million.
U.S. President George W. Bush demanded that the Taliban hand over Osama bin Laden and expel the al-Qaeda network which was supporting the Taliban in its war with the Afghan Northern Alliance. The Taliban recommended that bin Laden leave the country[citation needed] but declined to extradite him without evidence of his involvement in the 9/11 attacks. The United States refused to negotiate and launched Operation Enduring Freedom on 7 October 2001 with the United Kingdom and later joined by Germany and other western allies, to attack the Taliban and al-Qaeda forces in conjunction with the Northern Alliance.[23
The republicans do not want to cut defense. AND Obama got bin Laden without starting another war.
George already posted this.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28423 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So with your own numbers, that is less then half of the people that want to hae Obamacare. Of the 66% of the number, they want to have it go through to show America on how it will fail. So do the math. The 20% is the ones that do not want it but want to show the train wreck that it is
melissa is flashing polls from liberal sources calling on their liberal call list. milissa's brain is scrambled with too much overload. she needs to take a break and watch jersey shore for 3 or 4 hours. then she will be ready to deal with us.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28424 Oct 26, 2013
obama is a horrible president. as bad a liar is hillary is .. thats the person the liberals should have put in office if they wanted socialism so badly. not this monkey guy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28425 Oct 26, 2013
OH MY GOD ! the guru said the president is a monkey guy ! heavens forbid.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28426 Oct 26, 2013
Roo, this is why you can't be taken serious. You spout off with NO facts to back you up. And you say everything is too liberal. Get serious and put up or shut up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28427 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.davemanuel.com/history-of-deficits...
Roo, read the statistics. Or is this too liberal?
lets get a load of this guy dave manuel. google time, i just want to see where hes coming from. be right back.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28428 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
OH MY GOD ! the guru said the president is a monkey guy ! heavens forbid.
Just shows your true colors, racist!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28429 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
66% want to see it succeed. More will start liking it when the web site is fixed. It!s already working for many.
I hope you're still around in a couple months so I can say we told you so.
Stop doing drugs. You are contradicting your survey. If 46% want Obamacare, that means 54% do not want Obamacare. Did you take math in school. Then you are saying 66% want it to go through. Well out of the 66% you take your original 46% off that want it. That means the 20% is apart of the ones that do not want it. There have been people opposed to Obamacare that want it to go through to show what a train wreck it is. I was one of them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28430 Oct 26, 2013
there he is ... a liberal in all his glory. damit melissa i warned you to stop with the liberal skeward sources you take as facts. can i ask you a question ? what is you secondary education level ?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28431 Oct 26, 2013
What about Obama's spying on 34 nations leaders including allies like England? Do you have a survey for that Melissa? And do you have a answer on why 13 democrats hae jumped ship and want a delay now in Obamacare?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28432 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there he is ... a liberal in all his glory. damit melissa i warned you to stop with the liberal skeward sources you take as facts. can i ask you a question ? what is you secondary education level ?
Just compare our posts. Lol

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28433 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Stop doing drugs. You are contradicting your survey. If 46% want Obamacare, that means 54% do not want Obamacare. Did you take math in school. Then you are saying 66% want it to go through. Well out of the 66% you take your original 46% off that want it. That means the 20% is apart of the ones that do not want it. There have been people opposed to Obamacare that want it to go through to show what a train wreck it is. I was one of them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Comparing polls. Sorry, I didn't post the web site. Read for yourself.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28434 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Comparing polls. Sorry, I didn't post the web site. Read for yourself.
Did you actually read the articles of lies about Obamacare and how well it said it worked with the website? And you believe it, especially when Obama even admitted how bad it was. SHEEPLE

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28435 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there he is ... a liberal in all his glory. damit melissa i warned you to stop with the liberal skeward sources you take as facts. can i ask you a question ? what is you secondary education level ?
Show me where you found that he is liberal. Again, shoot your mouth off with no back up.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28436 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What about Obama's spying on 34 nations leaders including allies like England? Do you have a survey for that Melissa? And do you have a answer on why 13 democrats hae jumped ship and want a delay now in Obamacare?
A lot of countries do this and have for years. I don't like spying on our own people for no reason. Personally I don't have anything to hide. But I don't want my business in the street.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28437 Oct 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Did you actually read the articles of lies about Obamacare and how well it said it worked with the website? And you believe it, especially when Obama even admitted how bad it was. SHEEPLE
Of course Obama said the web site was disastrous. It was the TRUTH, he didn't make excuses, he said it will be fixed. But the AKA is a good thing for Americans.

And, do you know anything besides sheeple, it gets old.
George

United States

#28438 Oct 26, 2013
Dis-trust wrote:
I do not trust any of the incumbants! It is time to clean the House and Senate!
Manchin is for Gun Control.
Rahall has no clue of how to get America on track, he is for Illegal Immigration!
Show me where and when Manchin supported "gun control"? You cant because he hasnt, unless you think background checks are gun control. Manchin has never tried to limit weapons and mag size like other politicians, he only wanted background checks to stop psychos and criminals from easily obtaining weapons without being checked.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28439 Oct 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where and when Manchin supported "gun control"? You cant because he hasnt, unless you think background checks are gun control. Manchin has never tried to limit weapons and mag size like other politicians, he only wanted background checks to stop psychos and criminals from easily obtaining weapons without being checked.
They can't show you anything, all they can say is liberal and sheeple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcon 12 min Alcon employee 12
A Classic Is now Destroyed 13 min Mr Freeman 17
Why are so many blacks on welfare? 18 min feel better redneck 7
Blacks and their ways 20 min Brother David 7
Where are the vulgar liberals? 27 min One opinion 70
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 28 min Erica 36
Byrd bartender at stats 46 min Please tell 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick