Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#28396 Oct 25, 2013
We cant the American people get together and put something on a national ballot, whatever the issue, and force changes we all know the politicians will never do? Like banning lobbyist, campaign finance reform, salary cuts for Congress, forcing them to have the same health care choices as we do, term limits, no more foreign aid. etc etc> These are things I have no dount the vast majority of Americans support, but our politicians will not make the changes we ask for. We need to do it ourself and put them in their place.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28397 Oct 25, 2013
George.....Americans can not stick together because the politians have already divided them. There are too many lazy sheeple on both sides who can not think on their own.
D Ray

Lewisburg, WV

#28398 Oct 25, 2013
georgey porgy puddin pie I did ya momma in the butt!!! Ohh yeah your sister watched and joined in!!
George

United States

#28399 Oct 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George.....Americans can not stick together because the politians have already divided them. There are too many lazy sheeple on both sides who can not think on their own.
I bet they would stick together on those issues if they were put on a national ballot. I know what you are saying and you are correct, that is why we must sidestep politicians and political parties and lets all vote on it. Just because we are a republic doesnt mean we cant make changes through a direct vote on certain issues.
exil

Charleston, WV

#28400 Oct 25, 2013
You are so right George. It makes me so mad they are talking about spending millions to change the military's uniforms. Yet when it comes to cuts they always what to hit the services men and women first. Take away pay which most of them have to have food stamps to help feed their families. Also all the Vet's., that are always being hit with cuts. This is terrible they are and have been defending OUR Country so we can all be FREE. They are risking their lives and suffering injuries. But does our Leaders care Hell No! They only want to fill their pockets. A Shame!!
George

United States

#28401 Oct 25, 2013
D Ray wrote:
georgey porgy puddin pie I did ya momma in the butt!!! Ohh yeah your sister watched and joined in!!
Clean your room and go to bed before mom catches you on the computer.
3 posts removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28405 Oct 26, 2013
There was little in the findings for the GOP to feel good about. The party’s image has sunk to an all-time low in Post-ABC surveys, with 32 percent of the public saying they have a favorable opinion and 63 percent saying they have an unfavorable view. Almost four in 10 Americans have a strongly unfavorable view of the GOP.
The tea party fares just as badly. Barely a quarter of the public has a favorable image of the movement, the lowest rating in Post-ABC polling.
That's all I have to say. lol
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28406 Oct 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
There was little in the findings for the GOP to feel good about. The party’s image has sunk to an all-time low in Post-ABC surveys, with 32 percent of the public saying they have a favorable opinion and 63 percent saying they have an unfavorable view. Almost four in 10 Americans have a strongly unfavorable view of the GOP.
The tea party fares just as badly. Barely a quarter of the public has a favorable image of the movement, the lowest rating in Post-ABC polling.
Who gives a rat's fanny about what you have to say? That's all I have to say.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28407 Oct 26, 2013
ROFL That article is about the shut down everyone knows how people feel about that. Lets do some polls on Obamacare and see what we come up with. Thats all I have to say LOL
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28409 Oct 26, 2013
let me tell you libs something about your polls. are you ready ? now ... their is a liberal call list. similar to a telemarkerting list. anyways, when a poll is conducted they only call liberals. they dont call conservatives. the numbers are skeward. GOT IT ? you libbys are dealing with fitness-guru. im not a obama clone so dont even go there with your crap. p.s. bush isnt president and i am not a racist. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

Ravenswood

#28410 Oct 26, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL That article is about the shut down everyone knows how people feel about that. Lets do some polls on Obamacare and see what we come up with. Thats all I have to say LOL
- A majority want the law to keep going. Obviously the 46 percent who approve of Obamacare in the Washington Post/ABC News poll want to see it implemented. But so do many of those who disapprove of the law. The result is that 66 percent want to see the law implemented.

Lol can't stand it can you? Tea party going down and obamacare is getting more popular.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28411 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
- A majority want the law to keep going. Obviously the 46 percent who approve of Obamacare in the Washington Post/ABC News poll want to see it implemented. But so do many of those who disapprove of the law. The result is that 66 percent want to see the law implemented.
Lol can't stand it can you? Tea party going down and obamacare is getting more popular.
you didnt read my previous post did you libby ? you libs are full of chit with your liberal polls. google this. is the washington post liberal ? is ABC liberal ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28412 Oct 26, 2013
i warned you. im not an obama clone and i think for myself. i check sources and the people who write your sources you take as fact melissa. stop it right now.
Dis-trust

Beckley, WV

#28413 Oct 26, 2013
I do not trust any of the incumbants! It is time to clean the House and Senate!

Manchin is for Gun Control.

Rahall has no clue of how to get America on track, he is for Illegal Immigration!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28414 Oct 26, 2013
melissa, obama caters to people like you. easily influenced because of a lack of education. you need big government to feed you a line of chit and your always actively seeking it out. stop it right now. p.s. keeping up with the kardashians i think is on t.v. ya better go check.

Ravenswood

#28415 Oct 26, 2013
==========
In 2014, it will cost an average of an eye-popping $2.1 million for every U.S. troop serving in Afghanistan, according to a report from the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA).
To put this in context, the report, which analyzed the Pentagon's budget, found that from 2008 to 2013, the per-troop cost was roughly $1.3 million.
U.S. President George W. Bush demanded that the Taliban hand over Osama bin Laden and expel the al-Qaeda network which was supporting the Taliban in its war with the Afghan Northern Alliance. The Taliban recommended that bin Laden leave the country[citation needed] but declined to extradite him without evidence of his involvement in the 9/11 attacks. The United States refused to negotiate and launched Operation Enduring Freedom on 7 October 2001 with the United Kingdom and later joined by Germany and other western allies, to attack the Taliban and al-Qaeda forces in conjunction with the Northern Alliance.[23
The republicans do not want to cut defense. AND Obama got bin Laden without starting another war.

Ravenswood

#28416 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
melissa, obama caters to people like you. easily influenced because of a lack of education. you need big government to feed you a line of chit and your always actively seeking it out. stop it right now. p.s. keeping up with the kardashians i think is on t.v. ya better go check.
Reagan had a bigger government than both Bushes and Bill, and Obama has a smaller government than all of them.

Ravenswood

#28417 Oct 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
And you missed Sponge Bob.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28418 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So with your own numbers, that is less then half of the people that want to hae Obamacare. Of the 66% of the number, they want to have it go through to show America on how it will fail. So do the math. The 20% is the ones that do not want it but want to show the train wreck that it is
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28419 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Reagan had a bigger government than both Bushes and Bill, and Obama has a smaller government than all of them.
Do you believe the crap you are spewing? With almost 50% of America on some sort of entitlement program and Obamacare to put it well over 50%. Plus the well over 7 trillion he has added on to the national debt that is more then the last 3 presidents combined and he has another 3 years to go. This Obamacare is already add another 600 million and when fully implemented will be another trillion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you ever want to understand the liberal mind 20 min Duh 14
Who is John Rybak 24 min Bend over 2
Creepy guy 27 min Yuckquanda 3
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 42 min MarkJ- 76
News Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Ho... 44 min Zig Zag Man 1
So glad Obama the racist is leaving 54 min Average at best 18
You makin me famous people 1 hr Whoops 2
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 10 hr Truth 164
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 23 hr Denise 293

Huntington Jobs