Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#28236 Oct 23, 2013
rable rable wrote:
<quoted text>Christians have killed more the anyone. Did you ever hear of the crusades?
Are Christians killing people NOW? Do you know when the crusades even were? It wasnt yesterday. If you read the post you will see that I said yes Christains were barbaric at one time, but they like everyone else moved out of the Dark Ages and the barabarity, Muslims instead choose to embrace it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28237 Oct 23, 2013
allah akbar !
she is a milf

Charleston, WV

#28238 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Are Christians killing people NOW? Do you know when the crusades even were? It wasnt yesterday. If you read the post you will see that I said yes Christains were barbaric at one time, but they like everyone else moved out of the Dark Ages and the barabarity, Muslims instead choose to embrace it.
what about all the people they have killed in the middle east wars. G.W. Bush prayed for his answers on the Middle east wars.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28239 Oct 23, 2013
obsama is arming al quida. to be used later down the road against us. stupid MFer.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28240 Oct 23, 2013
obsama also arms drug cartel members. they have already killed americans with the very guns he gave them. stupid MFer.
George

United States

#28241 Oct 23, 2013
she is a milf wrote:
<quoted text>what about all the people they have killed in the middle east wars. G.W. Bush prayed for his answers on the Middle east wars.
You are comparing casualties of war to Muslim terrorists strapping bombs to women and children and blowing up a hundred people in a market? Are you serious?
George

United States

#28242 Oct 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
allah akbar !
We got a drone with your name on it. LOL ;)
George

United States

#28243 Oct 23, 2013
I hope bacon and mind get put on the no fly terrorist watch list, they should be. Anyone who sympathizes with TERRORISTS and blames the US for the actions of these murdering scum should not be able to fly. I sure as hell dont want them on the same plane as me.
George

United States

#28244 Oct 23, 2013
Joe Manchin once AGAIN is making the right decision regarding the ACA. He supports delaying the mandate at least until the webiste is fixed. He also said he think the ACA needs some serious fixing, that skyrocketing rates and people losing their current insurance was not part of the deal and is unacceptable. He wants to work with people from both sides and fix what needs fixing. Joe is a very wise man and I am dead serious when I say he would make a great president. Joe tells it like it is no matter WHAT! And to all you who always said Joe was an Obama rubber stamp. Eat some crow.
George

United States

#28245 Oct 23, 2013
I should have said Joe supports delaying th individual mandate for a year just like businesses got.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28246 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>UNBELIEVABLE . Another terrorist sympathizer trying to blame America for these deranged terrorists strapping bombs to women and children and blowing up innocent people. You are sick in the head. Overkill you say? DId you read all the things I posted, all done by Muslims and just a drop in the bucket. Stop trying to blame the victims. No other religion is doing the things I listed and you defend these murdering scum and blame the US for trying to protect itself. Yes, you really are a sicko.
I'm not defending anything. I've been pretty clear - religion is damaging, and picking which one is most damaging during what period is a useless exercise. Most Muslims aren't terrorists. Most Christians don't bomb doctors. The Muslim countries are controlled by the Christian countries. They're pissed. To state any opinion that doesn't take into consideration this undeniable motive won't be taken seriously by any intellectual. When we are able to produce our own energy that doesn't destroy our environment, we will be able to let them be, and the war on terror will end. But not until then. There is no making peace with people who under a de facto emprirical rule.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28247 Oct 23, 2013
for bacon hater and beautiful mind.....this religon you defend and hide behind children as you symapathy line is a crock. They use women and children in their bombings. I love how the idiots use the crusades. I am sure the body count was accurate....not. But none of these jerkweeds will answer the question...when was the last cursade? There are always innocent people that get hurt do to this. But you denounce violence in a region that breeds and teaches it.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28249 Oct 23, 2013
George......about Obamacare and people losing their healthcare.....This was told it would happen before it was made to be a tax law. But I and a few others were told that we were just haters, teabaggers. and using scare tatics. Obama assured that you could keep your medical and your doctor. Just like he said it was not a tax. The people who believed him were the sheeple and people who need care so bad they wanted to believe. So the need of the minority should sink the majority. That is not sound economics or leadership. So are you going to blame Bush for Obama's thinking to?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28250 Oct 23, 2013
Bacon Hater.....You have bragged many times that Obama had won the war and rid us of terrorist. Guess you were wrong again. You were defending by tring to pull at people's heart strings with your children comments. You double talk and lie, but you are just following what Obama does like a good little sheeple

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28251 Oct 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
for bacon hater and beautiful mind.....this religon you defend and hide behind children as you symapathy line is a crock. They use women and children in their bombings. I love how the idiots use the crusades. I am sure the body count was accurate....not. But none of these jerkweeds will answer the question...when was the last cursade? There are always innocent people that get hurt do to this. But you denounce violence in a region that breeds and teaches it.
Again... not defending any religion. They're all delusions that damage society. Throughout time, certain religions have been more violent than others. This time is no different. As long as we have presidents who tell the world that God told him to start an illegal war and torture people (that happened to be all Muslims), Christian nutcases will always closely rival bomb-strapped whackjobs.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28252 Oct 23, 2013
Bacon Hater...between Bush babble and the last crusade. You are compairing that to non stop fighting for centuries in the middle east. We were going to war anyways due to 9/11. Cooter Bob showed the democrats wanted to invade way back during Bill Clinton all the way to the elections for president. So Bush invaded the wrong country, I agree. But the democrats wanted to invade to. Do not give me that they were decieved by lies. Remember Sadam kicking the UN inspectors out. Plus if Bush is the idiot we all think he is, then that makes the people who voted to do this even more dumb then him
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28253 Oct 24, 2013
George, you're still a clueless a**hole racist. i all ready told you, once you can say you've been to the Middle East, then you can't argue with me about this. I've been there, I know. You don't, so shut up and go eat sh*t.

i didn't even read your posts because i know it's just more racist unfounded garbage justifying the killing of innocent people.

i can't believe you guys not only are neutral but actually support the destruction of an entire population of people. Nazis.

'm against the terrorists too and i'm not sympathizing with them. They are evil.

But I am sympathizing with the innocent people, who are victims not only of the terrorists but of the USA/Israeli military as well. GEORGE calls children terrorists, why? Because he's a racist brainwashed zombie... Well I think everyone has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I support human rights.

this has NOTHING to do with religion.

those terrorists you speak of, are being paid by the USA. You've said it yourself. Why are you not addressing that point??? we all know what the root cause of this "terrorism" is.

those people throwing stones and rockets from Palestine that don't even make it across their border most of the time are doing so in self defense. If you were facing the same problem (holocaust) you would probably defend yourself too. That doesn't make them terrorists, everyone has the right to self-defense.

But no one has the right to oppress and murder others just because they feel like it.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28254 Oct 24, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's overkill. Islam is a peaceful religion. But they are under constant attack by us, both militarily and economically. It isn't surprising that they're fighting by any means available to them. They have their fundamentalist whackos and Christians have theirs. Both are equally dangerous. Only one is currently backed into a corner though.
mhm. some of them are, especially Palestinians, Afghans, Irag, etc.

and the terrorists he's talking about, aren't even in the Middle East. Mostly Africa, but I guess George doesn't know about geography either. i guess his geo-political arguments are invalid now.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28255 Oct 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
so you think an entire population should be killed and their homes/countries destroyed because you believe they're all evil? that they're sub-humans who can't possibly have morals or live normal peaceful lives?

wow, you sound like the terrorist now.

and who cares when the Crusades were...that is totally irrelevant. the only point being made from that is, any religion can become dangerous when used as a means of power and control.

but you're saying the people in the Middle East are incapable of love and compassion. wow.

you know, before the Holocaust, Hitler convinced everyone that Jews were evil, disgusting animals. He dehumanized them to the point that no one cared when they were rounded up an put into ghettos. People were actually supporting it. No one cared when they were sent away to concentration camps, they were just happy that those Jew Rats were being removed from society.

yeah, sounds pretty familiar to you and George's attitude towards people in the Middle East. you're thinking of them a sub-humans. well ya know what? i've been there and met citizens, and they are just like us. human.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28256 Oct 24, 2013
George wrote:
Muslims Burn Christian Orphanages in Egypt Leaving the Children Homeless
Posted by sharia unveiled on August 28, 2013
Posted in: Uncategorized. Tagged: Christian, Egypt, Islam, islamic, Israel, Jewish, Jews, Jihad, Koran, Muhammad, muslim, muslim brotherhood, Muslims Burn Christian Orphanages in Egypt Leaving the Children Homeless, Obama, OIC, Orphanages, Persecution, Qur'an, Sharia, Sharia Law, terrorism, Women. 11 comments
Christian Orphans in Egypt
Christian and Muslim orphans from Egypt.
The Christians took in orphaned muslim children also, so they were left homeless as well.
by, Asia News
Minya, Egypt (AsiaNews)– With at least 20 attacks against churches, Christian schools and orphanages, Minya Governorate is the part of &#8203;&#8203;Egypt where Islamists struck with greatest violence and brutality.
“The Islamists”, one resident said,“burnt and destroyed everything. Their goal was to erase all the traces of a Christian presence; even the orphanages were looted and destroyed.”
After storming the Prince Tadros el-Shatbi Church, the armed Islamic extremists turned their attention to two homes for disadvantaged children located near the parish church, residents said.
They stole church offerings, clothes, and children’s games before torching the entire building. The fire lasted over 5 hours.
and once more, these terrorist operations are being funded by the USA. you've even said it yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 3 min Hall 45
Why are blacks black ? 4 min Mookymook 5
Leaving the tri state 5 min The Truth 24
Baltimore Street drugs 8 min Good 196
Rt champs 25 min Said it 3
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 32 min Obama the kenyan 44
Spit or Swallow 39 min Sissy 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance