Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27976 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama does his best to hide his past including his pakistani roomate who i think obama had a homosexual relationship with. obama has said hes a muslim several times and he also likes homosexuals to have special rights.
Come on Roo, you can do better than that today. lol Or are the little voices is your head talking it up today?

Ravenswood

#27977 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well say what you want to about Romney but at least he had nothing to hide in his college records.
What the F.... did I say about Romney? What are you smoking?

Ravenswood

#27978 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there is something fishy about obama. thats for sure. including his gay lovers winding up dead.
Who was that, Bin Laden who Obama gave the order to shoot in the head. You people must have had a great time last night. It's affecting your brain.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27979 Oct 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope someone with a brain gets on here soon, I can't make you understand or you are unable to understand.
WHO on that clip SAID anything about the GOP being blamed?!? GIVE ME THEIR WORDS. Not the writing on the youtube, anyone could have written that. YOU said the PEOPLE on MSNBC said it was the GOP. JUST TELL ME THEIR WORDS! Can you understand that If you can't, I give up, you are not intelligent enough to debate me.
There is no debate they ran this on the Morning Joe Show. I guess you are not smart enough to look it up and see it on other web sites. You never debate all you do is back up what bacon hater and George say. I guess with your sixth grade education you are unable to read. Msnbc claim there intern made a mistake. All you do is call names and act stupid. If you think for one minute your propaganda and rhetoric makes you appear smart please think again
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27980 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Who was that, Bin Laden who Obama gave the order to shoot in the head. You people must have had a great time last night. It's affecting your brain.
Just sit there in your trailer and drink some kool aid Melissa. We do not expect you to use your brain. Please continue to sit there and believe all the crap you try to spew. You know I hope you are getting paid for this like all the other shills at least then you would have a job
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27981 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Come on Roo, you can do better than that today. lol Or are the little voices is your head talking it up today?
you want me to do better than that ?? ok how about this. washington/associated press sunday morning. obama admin. say about 476,000 have filed applications for his cuban style medical care. WARNING. he is misleading you. according to AP those are apps. not actual enrollment ! this is how obama operates. shady as hell. he refuses to release the real stuff.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27982 Oct 20, 2013
people ignore obsama care. keep up the pressure. we must continue screwing with him. hes on a 3 month spending spree right now so were going to have to keep telling america the dumbocrits are like alcoholics. cannot stop spending.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27983 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit there in your trailer and drink some kool aid Melissa. We do not expect you to use your brain. Please continue to sit there and believe all the crap you try to spew. You know I hope you are getting paid for this like all the other shills at least then you would have a job
hahaha. outstanding. "shill" .. accomplice,hawker,gambler,swin dler, who encourages others. i had to look it up. lol

Ravenswood

#27984 Oct 20, 2013
Even Obama said there are problems with the web site. But give it a couple months and we'll see if it is working.

Ravenswood

#27985 Oct 20, 2013
WAY TOO MUCH IGNORANCE ON HERE FOR ME!
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27986 Oct 20, 2013
Yes you have been ignorant this morning
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27987 Oct 20, 2013
Even Obama said there are problems with the web site. But give it a couple months and we'll see if it is working.
what good will that do ? nobody wants it but the government dole collector low income types. when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care. and when they get that premium sent to them right before christmas its going to be sticker shock city. obama led you liberals astray. you all thought it was free didnt you. face it folks, under obama leadership our standard of living has dropped each and every year.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27988 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what good will that do ? nobody wants it but the government dole collector low income types. when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care. and when they get that premium sent to them right before christmas its going to be sticker shock city. obama led you liberals astray. you all thought it was free didnt you. face it folks, under obama leadership our standard of living has dropped each and every year.
The Affordable Health care is not all bad. I like that kids can be covered on there parents plans until the age of 26 and people with can get coverage with pre-existing conditions. The bad part is the price most are having sticker shock. We also need 7 million to make it work and this could be a huge problem
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27989 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The Affordable Health care is not all bad. I like that kids can be covered on there parents plans until the age of 26 and people with can get coverage with pre-existing conditions. The bad part is the price most are having sticker shock. We also need 7 million to make it work and this could be a huge problem
there is nothing affordable about obsama care if your middle class or above. if you have kids its worse. may i suggest you google ... obama care sticker shock.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27990 Oct 20, 2013
young people arnt going for it. the fines are cheaper than the cost. the true disaster has yet to be known as employers are cutting hours and obama continues to allow his buddies to opt out. i think bad things are going to happen over all this next year.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27991 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing affordable about obsama care if your middle class or above. if you have kids its worse. may i suggest you google ... obama care sticker shock.
I agree the middle class are getting hit hard with premiums.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27992 Oct 20, 2013
the horror stories are just beginning and i want there to be millions of them. i want obama care to fail. i want it repealed and re-worked. incomes arnt going up and with sky rocketing inflation added to everything else were screwed. remember we have to pay for our deficit and runaway spending. that means tax increases like last year on the middle class. everything obama promised was a big lie. he said he was a champion of the middle class.
1 post removed
George

United States

#27994 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well say what you want to about Romney but at least he had nothing to hide in his college records.
He sure had something to hide in his tax records though. LOL
George

United States

#27995 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to do better than that ?? ok how about this. washington/associated press sunday morning. obama admin. say about 476,000 have filed applications for his cuban style medical care. WARNING. he is misleading you. according to AP those are apps. not actual enrollment ! this is how obama operates. shady as hell. he refuses to release the real stuff.
LOL Lets see, they said there were 476,00 APPLICATIONS filed, so you say WARNING, that is misleading, it was only applications, not actual enrollment. DId they say 476K enrolled? Nope, they said applied and yet you call it misleading. LOL
George

United States

#27996 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text> when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care.
Look there, ANOTHER number made up in your mind that you somehow think is a fact.LOL Refer to yesterday for advise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arianna tyler 28 min Wow 7
kkk 36 min The Responsible N... 2
cameras; in house on east pea ridge rd 37 min To know the truth 1
Most miserable city in America 44 min The Responsible N... 16
Black and $200 Jordans 51 min The Responsible N... 19
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 56 min dead end 50
Child custody lawyer (Feb '12) 1 hr should I 49
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web