Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,267)

Showing posts 25,321 - 25,340 of53,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

AUSTIN, Texas (AP)— U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz said Saturday that the GOP lost the government shutdown budget battle because some congressional Republicans turned on others, but that he doesn't think they will make the same mistake during the next political impasse.
"I am hopeful that in the future the Senate will listen," Cruz, the tea party favorite and freshman senator from Texas, told a convention in Austin of the Texas Medical Association.
Cruz staged a more than 21-hour quasi-filibuster in the Senate late last month, helping spark a budget fight in the Republican-led House that partially shuttered the government in an attempt to sever funding for the nation's new health care law.
Then, with the country facing a debt default, leaders in the Democratic-led Senate brokered a deal to end the standoff — which Cruz dismissed as "selling the American people down the river."
"You don't win a fight when your own team is firing cannons at the people who are standing up and leading, which are the House Republicans," he said.
==========
No kidding Ted? When a corporal goes rouge and pretends to be a general and tries to rally the troops for a pointless suicide mission he usually gets cannons fired at him. LOL
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
i dont talk politics out on the street. im smarter than that. here i can cut loose on the taliban party.
You dont lie and be an a$z((hole) on the street because you would get the living sh&t kicked out of you. On here hiding behind your computer you can do what you want and feel tough. We get it.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
What non left wing web site do we want to look at:)
http://m.youtube.com/index...
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

This has been the George, Melissa and guru show. The basic fact is, this president and his administration suck. The democrats and republicans suck. I am in agreement with the majority of Americans on getting rid of all of them and starting over. This time with hard term limits. They can only serve two consecutive terms then must sit out one term. Close a loophole in which they can not run for congress then after the two consecutive run for legislature. Once you serve two terms then that is it and you sit out a term. This will help eliminate some career politicians.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I read some liberal crap that over 500,000 have signed up on the Obamacare website. That is only a estimation because the numbers do not come out from the government until November. Plus you have to fill out a damn application just to price compare. That does not mean they have enrolled. Plus the site keeps ggoing up and down. Some people have had to fill out 2 or 3 applications because of the screw ups. That 600 million was money well spent.
1 post removed
Ducky Thorton

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

elephant riders all the way, Ducky Thorton style!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>You dont lie and be an a$z((hole) on the street because you would get the living sh&t kicked out of you. On here hiding behind your computer you can do what you want and feel tough. We get it.
hahaha, i can see you now george, sitting in a bar talking politics. trying to get everyones attention with your internet, MSNBC knowledge.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

a drunk liberal. nothing is worse.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
This has been the George, Melissa and guru show. The basic fact is, this president and his administration suck. The democrats and republicans suck. I am in agreement with the majority of Americans on getting rid of all of them and starting over. This time with hard term limits. They can only serve two consecutive terms then must sit out one term. Close a loophole in which they can not run for congress then after the two consecutive run for legislature. Once you serve two terms then that is it and you sit out a term. This will help eliminate some career politicians.
I agree completely with what you just said, are you surprised?
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
I read some liberal crap that over 500,000 have signed up on the Obamacare website. That is only a estimation because the numbers do not come out from the government until November. Plus you have to fill out a damn application just to price compare. That does not mean they have enrolled. Plus the site keeps ggoing up and down. Some people have had to fill out 2 or 3 applications because of the screw ups. That 600 million was money well spent.
The launch of the ACA has been a disaster, no doubt about it. The site is screwed, the rates for many are drastically higher, it is a serious embarrassment to this administration and everyone knows it. Hopefuly they will fix the glitches so people who want to can sign up, lets see how many actually do because that is what will make or break it. It will take a year or 2 to actually see if people will sign up. When the penalty goes up people may change their mind.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, i can see you now george, sitting in a bar talking politics. trying to get everyones attention with your internet, MSNBC knowledge.
I am not afraid to talk politics in real life because I am not a rude jerkoff when I dont like someone else opinions. I dont call them childish names. I act the same as I do on here, I am polite and respectful to everyone until they are disrespectful to me.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

MSNBC blame GOP for the launch failure of obamacare.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eieio

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
a drunk liberal. nothing is worse.
You could be wrong. I have found that a drunk liberal is a little easier to stomach than a sober one,though they are few and far between.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

What a thread!
lmao

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Leighla wrote:
msnbc blames conservatives for everything, and with not proof, other than liberal talking points. no wonder they are at the bottom of the ratings.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Leighla wrote:
That is an absolute lie! Not one person on there blamed the republicans for the failure of obamacare. You have to stop listening to those little voices in your head. Did you not think we would check it out?

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Mee ees konservateev as me ees slow een ze haid, me vote fer señor Meet Romnee in ze last electoon, he from Mehico joost likes me..

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
Mee ees konservateev as me ees slow een ze haid, me vote fer señor Meet Romnee in ze last electoon, he from Mehico joost likes me..
I don't think many Mexicans voted for Romney. lol

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign.

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign.
Ted ees me hero, me seen hees bruther Tom in ze moveeng peectures once, he wuz ze Top Gon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,321 - 25,340 of53,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nasheka Jobe 4 min The Responsible Negro 8
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 4 min Lol 33
Husband fired from Alcon today. 15 min Want info now 1
amber cremeans 25 min You people 22
Michael Wright 56 min dsd 13
Amazon huntington wv 1 hr well 14
********************************!!dd 1 hr well 13
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Hey 1,311
•••