Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27985 Oct 20, 2013
WAY TOO MUCH IGNORANCE ON HERE FOR ME!
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27986 Oct 20, 2013
Yes you have been ignorant this morning
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27987 Oct 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Even Obama said there are problems with the web site. But give it a couple months and we'll see if it is working.
what good will that do ? nobody wants it but the government dole collector low income types. when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care. and when they get that premium sent to them right before christmas its going to be sticker shock city. obama led you liberals astray. you all thought it was free didnt you. face it folks, under obama leadership our standard of living has dropped each and every year.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27988 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what good will that do ? nobody wants it but the government dole collector low income types. when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care. and when they get that premium sent to them right before christmas its going to be sticker shock city. obama led you liberals astray. you all thought it was free didnt you. face it folks, under obama leadership our standard of living has dropped each and every year.
The Affordable Health care is not all bad. I like that kids can be covered on there parents plans until the age of 26 and people with can get coverage with pre-existing conditions. The bad part is the price most are having sticker shock. We also need 7 million to make it work and this could be a huge problem
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27989 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The Affordable Health care is not all bad. I like that kids can be covered on there parents plans until the age of 26 and people with can get coverage with pre-existing conditions. The bad part is the price most are having sticker shock. We also need 7 million to make it work and this could be a huge problem
there is nothing affordable about obsama care if your middle class or above. if you have kids its worse. may i suggest you google ... obama care sticker shock.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27990 Oct 20, 2013
young people arnt going for it. the fines are cheaper than the cost. the true disaster has yet to be known as employers are cutting hours and obama continues to allow his buddies to opt out. i think bad things are going to happen over all this next year.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27991 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing affordable about obsama care if your middle class or above. if you have kids its worse. may i suggest you google ... obama care sticker shock.
I agree the middle class are getting hit hard with premiums.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27992 Oct 20, 2013
the horror stories are just beginning and i want there to be millions of them. i want obama care to fail. i want it repealed and re-worked. incomes arnt going up and with sky rocketing inflation added to everything else were screwed. remember we have to pay for our deficit and runaway spending. that means tax increases like last year on the middle class. everything obama promised was a big lie. he said he was a champion of the middle class.
1 post removed
George

United States

#27994 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well say what you want to about Romney but at least he had nothing to hide in his college records.
He sure had something to hide in his tax records though. LOL
George

United States

#27995 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to do better than that ?? ok how about this. washington/associated press sunday morning. obama admin. say about 476,000 have filed applications for his cuban style medical care. WARNING. he is misleading you. according to AP those are apps. not actual enrollment ! this is how obama operates. shady as hell. he refuses to release the real stuff.
LOL Lets see, they said there were 476,00 APPLICATIONS filed, so you say WARNING, that is misleading, it was only applications, not actual enrollment. DId they say 476K enrolled? Nope, they said applied and yet you call it misleading. LOL
George

United States

#27996 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text> when are you obama clones going to realize that 80 percent of americans dont want obsama care.
Look there, ANOTHER number made up in your mind that you somehow think is a fact.LOL Refer to yesterday for advise.
George

United States

#27997 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I hoped you would notice that the entire time that clip played they had GOP FLUBS OBOMACARE LAUNCH on the bottom of the screen. You are the one who obvious has a problem not me. You started your name calling and accusations without good cause.
Whoever posted that clip to youtube wrote that. It has nothing to do with msnbc. I mean seriously, good grief.

“WHERE's DA JOBS Boehner? ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Carswell Hollow, W.Va.

#27998 Oct 20, 2013
If they ain't Democrat they want get my vote! I wouldn't waste a bullet on a Republican!
Dr O

Beckley, WV

#27999 Oct 20, 2013
NATALIE TENANT 100% time for a woman to represent this state

Ravenswood

#28000 Oct 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever posted that clip to youtube wrote that. It has nothing to do with msnbc. I mean seriously, good grief.
Finally, someone with a brain. I needed you earlier, lol, I actually got dizzy from all the stupid things they were
saying.

Ravenswood

#28001 Oct 20, 2013
Dr O wrote:
Hillary, 100% time for her to be president.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28002 Oct 20, 2013
Frigate Jones wrote:
If they ain't Democrat they want get my vote! I wouldn't waste a bullet on a Republican!
"If they ain't Democrat they want get my vote"! Apparently if they have any brains, they won't get your vote. No wonder you vote straight Democrat.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28003 Oct 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever posted that clip to youtube wrote that. It has nothing to do with msnbc. I mean seriously, good grief.
You would be wrong. MSNBC said an intern did it by mistake. But you just would rather be an butt head
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28004 Oct 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, someone with a brain. I needed you earlier, lol, I actually got dizzy from all the stupid things they were
saying.
Yes and you are still wrong
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28005 Oct 20, 2013
Dr O wrote:
I grew up with Natalie attended high school and was in college with her when she was the first lady Mountaineer. I will be supporting her as well. I always go by the person not the party. Such a shame more people cant use there own minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 215 4 min MarkJ- 8
West Virginia State Police 35 min FBI--State Police... 56
Anti-fa are a bunch of queer liberal jobless co... 1 hr southern at heart 13
If the south would have won? 1 hr southern at heart 18
anna fortner (Mar '14) 1 hr Fortner Conrad f... 4
State continues work on law to drug test welfare 1 hr VCK 2
anna fortner /conrad (Dec '14) 1 hr Conrad family 2
Josh Fitzpatrick update 3 hr mmm 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 11 hr TwoMinutes 95

Huntington Jobs