Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#27953 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, i can see you now george, sitting in a bar talking politics. trying to get everyones attention with your internet, MSNBC knowledge.
I am not afraid to talk politics in real life because I am not a rude jerkoff when I dont like someone else opinions. I dont call them childish names. I act the same as I do on here, I am polite and respectful to everyone until they are disrespectful to me.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27954 Oct 19, 2013
MSNBC blame GOP for the launch failure of obamacare.
Eieio

Winchester, KY

#27955 Oct 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
a drunk liberal. nothing is worse.
You could be wrong. I have found that a drunk liberal is a little easier to stomach than a sober one,though they are few and far between.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#27956 Oct 20, 2013
What a thread!
lmao

Beckley, WV

#27957 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BOZeEjl8XTYXX
msnbc blames conservatives for everything, and with not proof, other than liberal talking points. no wonder they are at the bottom of the ratings.

Ravenswood

#27958 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
That is an absolute lie! Not one person on there blamed the republicans for the failure of obamacare. You have to stop listening to those little voices in your head. Did you not think we would check it out?

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#27959 Oct 20, 2013
Mee ees konservateev as me ees slow een ze haid, me vote fer señor Meet Romnee in ze last electoon, he from Mehico joost likes me..

Ravenswood

#27960 Oct 20, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
Mee ees konservateev as me ees slow een ze haid, me vote fer señor Meet Romnee in ze last electoon, he from Mehico joost likes me..
I don't think many Mexicans voted for Romney. lol

Ravenswood

#27961 Oct 20, 2013
Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign.

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#27962 Oct 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign.
Ted ees me hero, me seen hees bruther Tom in ze moveeng peectures once, he wuz ze Top Gon.

Ravenswood

#27963 Oct 20, 2013

Ravenswood

#27964 Oct 20, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted ees me hero, me seen hees bruther Tom in ze moveeng peectures once, he wuz ze Top Gon.
He wishes. lol

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#27965 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/10 /16/the-irrational-fear-of-pre sident-obama/
Ignorance at it's finest.
No, look in the mirror, that is ignorance at it's finest and at it's ugliest.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27966 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
That is an absolute lie! Not one person on there blamed the republicans for the failure of obamacare. You have to stop listening to those little voices in your head. Did you not think we would check it out?
It was not a lie Melissa please watch the video and read what they have on the bottom of the screen.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27967 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I hoped you would notice that the entire time that clip played they had GOP FLUBS OBOMACARE LAUNCH on the bottom of the screen. You are the one who obvious has a problem not me. You started your name calling and accusations without good cause.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27968 Oct 20, 2013
Well say what you want to about Romney but at least he had nothing to hide in his college records.

Ravenswood

#27969 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
YOU have to be kidding. MSNBC didn't write that and they didn't say a word about GOP to blame for obamacare failure. Are you that naive?

What did they say, exactly about the GOP? NOTHING!
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27970 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU have to be kidding. MSNBC didn't write that and they didn't say a word about GOP to blame for obamacare failure. Are you that naive?
READ THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN it says GOP FLUBS OBAMACARE LAUNCH
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27971 Oct 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well say what you want to about Romney but at least he had nothing to hide in his college records.
obama does his best to hide his past including his pakistani roomate who i think obama had a homosexual relationship with. obama has said hes a muslim several times and he also likes homosexuals to have special rights.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#27972 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Deny and deflect.....the liberal's creed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl who works at Golden Corral 8 min Hype_man 1
Hillary beats trump! 8 min on the front side 47
Say No To Pawn Shops 25 min sheila 10
Cabell county cracking down on property theft 26 min MarkJ- 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 30 min YIM 1,683
for black people 3 1 hr in the key of life 223
Overdoses 2 hr black 125

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance