Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#27931 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you guys think im a mean man. im not. when i see a mother in the georcery checkout line whos on food stamps and on the governmet dole and shes got a kid who wants the candy by the register i always grab what they want and pay for it.
I lean left, I have a very good friend who leans right. We often have heated debates about the issues but we never resort to childish name calling and insults. Yes we get irritated with eachother and our debates sometimes get heated, but when its over we shake hands and are still good friends, we just agree to disagree about certain things and we do it in an adult, civilized way.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27932 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I lean left, I have a very good friend who leans right. We often have heated debates about the issues but we never resort to childish name calling and insults. Yes we get irritated with eachother and our debates sometimes get heated, but when its over we shake hands and are still good friends, we just agree to disagree about certain things and we do it in an adult, civilized way.
I agree! And I don't hate you roo, I knew under that gruff exterior there was a good heat. But it does get old with the name calling and being called a liar every time you disagree.

Ravenswood

#27933 Oct 19, 2013
AND, except on abortions, I am a flaming liberal. I have always been registered independent.

Ravenswood

#27934 Oct 19, 2013
Yesterday, Tea Party conservative Glenn Beck decided to give parents a lesson on how to convince their children that rights come from God. Apparently, in Beck’s mind, parents need to physically bully their kids into believing:“challenge them, get in their face … teach them a lesson — push ‘em!” And if you don’t, Beck warns, they’ll “run around like little girls crying.”

Oh yes, show them how to love God by violence.

He is CRAZY.

Ravenswood

#27935 Oct 19, 2013
So this is where you got this from. lmaf

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann told Markell on Saturday.“Your listeners, US taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including Al Qaeda.”

Is she said it, it must be true:)
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27936 Oct 19, 2013
i dont talk politics out on the street. im smarter than that. here i can cut loose on the taliban party.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27937 Oct 19, 2013
democrats.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27938 Oct 19, 2013
and the terrorist al-quida democrat leader who is losing his clones in record numbers. what is obsama approval rating right now ?

Ravenswood

#27939 Oct 19, 2013

Ravenswood

#27940 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
and the terrorist al-quida democrat leader who is losing his clones in record numbers. what is obsama approval rating right now ?
What non left wing web site do we want to look at:)
George

United States

#27941 Oct 19, 2013
AUSTIN, Texas (AP)— U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz said Saturday that the GOP lost the government shutdown budget battle because some congressional Republicans turned on others, but that he doesn't think they will make the same mistake during the next political impasse.
"I am hopeful that in the future the Senate will listen," Cruz, the tea party favorite and freshman senator from Texas, told a convention in Austin of the Texas Medical Association.
Cruz staged a more than 21-hour quasi-filibuster in the Senate late last month, helping spark a budget fight in the Republican-led House that partially shuttered the government in an attempt to sever funding for the nation's new health care law.
Then, with the country facing a debt default, leaders in the Democratic-led Senate brokered a deal to end the standoff — which Cruz dismissed as "selling the American people down the river."
"You don't win a fight when your own team is firing cannons at the people who are standing up and leading, which are the House Republicans," he said.
==========
No kidding Ted? When a corporal goes rouge and pretends to be a general and tries to rally the troops for a pointless suicide mission he usually gets cannons fired at him. LOL
George

United States

#27942 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i dont talk politics out on the street. im smarter than that. here i can cut loose on the taliban party.
You dont lie and be an a$z((hole) on the street because you would get the living sh&t kicked out of you. On here hiding behind your computer you can do what you want and feel tough. We get it.

“New Reality show”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Fairmont, WV

#27943 Oct 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
What non left wing web site do we want to look at:)
http://m.youtube.com/index...
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#27945 Oct 19, 2013
This has been the George, Melissa and guru show. The basic fact is, this president and his administration suck. The democrats and republicans suck. I am in agreement with the majority of Americans on getting rid of all of them and starting over. This time with hard term limits. They can only serve two consecutive terms then must sit out one term. Close a loophole in which they can not run for congress then after the two consecutive run for legislature. Once you serve two terms then that is it and you sit out a term. This will help eliminate some career politicians.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#27946 Oct 19, 2013
I read some liberal crap that over 500,000 have signed up on the Obamacare website. That is only a estimation because the numbers do not come out from the government until November. Plus you have to fill out a damn application just to price compare. That does not mean they have enrolled. Plus the site keeps ggoing up and down. Some people have had to fill out 2 or 3 applications because of the screw ups. That 600 million was money well spent.
1 post removed
Ducky Thorton

Oakvale, WV

#27948 Oct 19, 2013
elephant riders all the way, Ducky Thorton style!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27949 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You dont lie and be an a$z((hole) on the street because you would get the living sh&t kicked out of you. On here hiding behind your computer you can do what you want and feel tough. We get it.
hahaha, i can see you now george, sitting in a bar talking politics. trying to get everyones attention with your internet, MSNBC knowledge.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27950 Oct 19, 2013
a drunk liberal. nothing is worse.
George

United States

#27951 Oct 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This has been the George, Melissa and guru show. The basic fact is, this president and his administration suck. The democrats and republicans suck. I am in agreement with the majority of Americans on getting rid of all of them and starting over. This time with hard term limits. They can only serve two consecutive terms then must sit out one term. Close a loophole in which they can not run for congress then after the two consecutive run for legislature. Once you serve two terms then that is it and you sit out a term. This will help eliminate some career politicians.
I agree completely with what you just said, are you surprised?
George

United States

#27952 Oct 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I read some liberal crap that over 500,000 have signed up on the Obamacare website. That is only a estimation because the numbers do not come out from the government until November. Plus you have to fill out a damn application just to price compare. That does not mean they have enrolled. Plus the site keeps ggoing up and down. Some people have had to fill out 2 or 3 applications because of the screw ups. That 600 million was money well spent.
The launch of the ACA has been a disaster, no doubt about it. The site is screwed, the rates for many are drastically higher, it is a serious embarrassment to this administration and everyone knows it. Hopefuly they will fix the glitches so people who want to can sign up, lets see how many actually do because that is what will make or break it. It will take a year or 2 to actually see if people will sign up. When the penalty goes up people may change their mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Wins!! 13 min MarkJ- 1
Wayne county schools 27 min Max 2
Amanda chinn an Tony Couto (Jan '15) 52 min A cutie 2
Landlords (Sep '11) 1 hr Atlas 19
CROOKED Hillary in Huntington or Charleston tom... 1 hr fat jo 100
Tonya Meritt (Jul '15) 1 hr I pounded it 2
This shows African American intelligence. 1 hr asdfffff 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages