United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>leighla, just so you know, the AP is liberal. its slanted. whenever i see a pasted site i check who the writer is and who they are writing for. be careful.
To people like you, anything that contradicts Fox even if it is the complete truth, is slanted and liberal.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>social security is gone george. forget about it. what is the retirement age now 70 or something. your grand kids will never see a dime of social security unless the republicans, tea party can get control of it. democrats spend the chit out of it.
No it is not dead, and if the government would put back the money they stole from SS it would be fine. It is not gone, we just have to adjust our spending priorities. If Repubs get a hold of it yes it will be gone and my grandchildren will never see a dime. They will privatize it, steal it in a market crash, and then say oooops, sorry grandma and grandpa, yall are out of luck.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>This is from the article "Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid together are the biggest component of the federal budget". As they should be. Spending our money on the poor and elderly is what a good and moral society should do. Whatever money is left can be spent on pork and crap we dont need, AFTER paying down the debt to a managable level.
I absolutely agree.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>social security is gone george. forget about it. what is the retirement age now 70 or something. your grand kids will never see a dime of social security unless the republicans, tea party can get control of it. democrats spend the chit out of it.
Here comes Bush again, he want social security privatized and invested. Right after that the market took a dump. If the democrats had let him, you'd have all old people on welfare.

Republicans would give it to the rich and see if it would "trickle" down. And we know how that worked out for Reagan.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Federal agents and local police arrested Marcos Alonso Zea, a Long Island resident and American citizen, for allegedly trying to aid al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. "Ali" Zea, as he is known, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in a foreign country, attempting to provide material support to terrorists, and other charges.
Maybe a little snooping isn't bad.
Snooping on suspected terrorists isnt bad, but ILLEGALLY spying on loyal American citizens is.

I accidently replied to Res when it was meant for you. I agree with Res on this, the illegal spying on loyal Americans must stop.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>leighla, just so you know, the AP is liberal. its slanted. whenever i see a pasted site i check who the writer is and who they are writing for. be careful.
If you read the article I posted toward the bottom they are trying to slant it favorable but there was just no way they could do it. Any one with any sort of math skills knows what is going on. I only hope more people start seeing thru all the propaganda and crazy rhetoric.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes Bush again, he want social security privatized and invested. Right after that the market took a dump. If the democrats had let him, you'd have all old people on welfare.
Republicans would give it to the rich and see if it would "trickle" down. And we know how that worked out for Reagan.
But you are fine with taking from the middle class who are barely able to make it. That is exactly what the Crappycare plan is doing

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
age 62, you will get 71.7% of the monthly benefit because you will be getting benefits for an additional 56 months.
age 65, you will get 88.9% of the monthly benefit because you will be getting benefits for an additional 20 months.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/ageincrease.htm
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
why do you libbys talk about ted cruz so much ? you wanna know why because i know the reason but of course youll deny it. shall i ?
I know why they are scared
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>To people like you, anything that contradicts Fox even if it is the complete truth, is slanted and liberal.
Fox is far from perfect no doubt about that. But do you enjoy cnn and msnbc telling you what you want to hear and slanting everything. I guess you are one of those people who want to keep you hand in the sand and just go along.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Head in the sand ^
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

i hate it when you take opinions of liberal writers as facts then come on here and post sites as fact libbys. stop doing it. what is your education levels melissa, george ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

the democratic party caters to you two dont they.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I did not know until today that the armed forces are telling soldiers that Christians are radical and extremist groups. But they must be sensitive to everyone else. Pretty much sums up the state of this country.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Isn't Amy Holmes on CNN? She use to work for Fox.
Other than Fox or CNN, who suggest?
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is far from perfect no doubt about that. But do you enjoy cnn and msnbc telling you what you want to hear and slanting everything. I guess you are one of those people who want to keep you hand in the sand and just go along.
Actually I read/watch both CNN and Fox. I also get news from several other sources. Yahoo News is convenient because they have news from all kinds of sources, liberal and conservative both. The UK papers are great at telling it like it is, and telling us things the US media wont. Then do my own research and make my own conclusions. Fox is so ridiculously biased to the point of being silly, so is MSNBC.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

thanks for the help leighla. i just love your name. it sets you apart from the other leyla's. i cant find your spelling anywhere on google.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

liberal writers have motives. its to further the obama agenda. dont get mad george, melissa, just realize whats going on. MSNBC/NBC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
i hate it when you take opinions of liberal writers as facts then come on here and post sites as fact libbys. stop doing it. what is your education levels melissa, george ?
Not once have you provided any evidence to discredit ANYTHING I posted because it was all true. The source is irrelevant when it is TRUTH. You can deflect and try and mislead by claming liberal this, slanted that but its not hard to see you are full of crap because you can NEVER back up your statements with verifiable FACTS.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Thank you guru. You post made me think back when I was growing up. All the kids would have pencils or a necklace with there name on it. I never found anything even close with my name LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin addicts expose them 2 hr banana split 5
what do white people fear most from non white p... 3 hr i work 64
Subway rt 60 3 hr big b 17
jerome mcneely 4 hr gaylord 5
Hpd as lazy as the nodders 4 hr tired 10
Dispatchers Say Man Stabbed Several Times In Hu... 4 hr tina 1
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 4 hr adam 194
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 5 hr Not Hot But Ready 7
•••
•••