Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#27574 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there are 4 people in this topix site who constantly bash the tea party and cruz. why do you four, the democratic party and obama fear the tea party and cruz so much ? do you guys know fear bad mouthing is a coping mechanism. anybody want me to name the four ??
I sense another one of your delusiona/lies coming soon. LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27575 Oct 17, 2013
we all know who the democratic party caters to for votes. lets not chit ourselves. even you libbys know dont you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27576 Oct 17, 2013
melissa, george ... are you guys collectors ? is that why your arguing about your new entitlement when i say cruz is going to repeal it ?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27577 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
there are 4 people in this topix site who constantly bash the tea party and cruz. why do you four, the democratic party and obama fear the tea party and cruz so much ? do you guys know fear bad mouthing is a coping mechanism. anybody want me to name the four ??
I am one of those and the tea party people are ignorant and ignorance is the root and stem of all evil.(Plato) And he was right.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27578 Oct 17, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going through sticker shock from the 24 billion it cost for the shut down and the 50 million for all the stupid votes to defund ACA.
Again, you people ran the friggin deficit up and now you're crying we have to pay for it. Grow up.
You have nerve telling anyone to grow up. You should grow up and act like you have a brain. You will see how well CRAPPYCARE turns out then come on here and run your lips. Keep drinking the kool aid you are the most weak minded person I have ever encountered and that says a lot
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27579 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
They are going through sticker shock from the 24 billion it cost for the shut down and the 50 million for all the stupid votes to defund ACA.
Again, you people ran the friggin deficit up and now you're crying we have to pay for it. Grow up.
Do you know what the defiect is? 17 trillion and rising and Obama has contributed over 7 trillion of it. The most by any president and he has done that is less then 5 years. And as far as Obamacare, when a family has a $8,000 deductable, then they still can not afford to get sick. As far as the shutdown, both are not clean in this. How about president dipwad being caught with not paying death benifits. He was exposed by a democrat,(D) Joe Manchin and the Fisher House. Again, leadership at its worse
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27580 Oct 17, 2013
the reason why i ask is because on 21 % of americans think its good for them. that 21% is the freeloaders.
George

United States

#27581 Oct 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You know that I have said that this was the wrong time for republicans to do what they did. It was the right message about delaying for citizens as Obama did illegally for everyone else. But wrong time to try. They look bad now and they might pay the price. You have plenty of time before midterms of 2014. If Obamacare is a bust between this site that keeps breaking down and the high premiums. Then if the national debt goes up another trillion or more, then the republicans could end up looking good. If the democrats want to tax and put more burden, then that could take a negative effect. Any senerio right now seems bad. We either get left wing or right wing, both are nut jobs. There is not much between and slim to none that are there for the American people
Well you are right that if the ACA doesnt work then the Repubs will have ammo for the next election, but that would have happened anyway. I have said all along let the ACA start, if it succeeds the dems will benefit. If it flops, the Repubs will be able to use it to sweep the next election, EVERYONE said that, people from both sides. I could only assume the Repubs were so scared it will be a success that they would do anything to stop it from starting. Sad thing is we are going to likely go through this same lunatic circus in another 3 months.
George

United States

#27582 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
we all know who the democratic party caters to for votes. lets not chit ourselves. even you libbys know dont you.
Still waiting on what these great achievements were by the Repubs. LOL
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27583 Oct 17, 2013
Obama is claiming people should not read blogs. He cannot control what is being written in a blog so people should just not believe them. The sad part these weak minded idiots will believe him. People might start finding out the truth and not believe his lies any longer.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27584 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I sense another one of your delusiona/lies coming soon. LOL
You know as well as I that so far this is a true statement. Let us see if he goes overboard as usual
George

United States

#27585 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
Yes we do, they cater to average American citizens, not billionaires and corporations, and biggots like repubs do.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27586 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I sense another one of your delusiona/lies coming soon. LOL
If you want to read some good lies start out the Obamas campaign promises that always gets a good laugh

Ravenswood

#27587 Oct 17, 2013
Let's move on to immigration. "As Christians, we must recognize that we are truly a people with immigrant roots which reach all the way back to our Jewish spiritual ancestors. In that recognition, we need to learn to fully embrace the call of Deuteronomy to show hospitality to sojourners."

Ravenswood

#27588 Oct 17, 2013
http://www.cwsglobal.org/blog/a-call-to-recla...
Sorry, should have posted this with my last post.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27589 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>If anyone is poor among your fellow Americans in any of the towns of the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward them. Rather, be openhanded and freely lend them whatever they need. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought:“The seventh year, the year for canceling debts, is near,” so that you do not show ill will toward the needy among your fellow Americans and give them nothing. They may then appeal to the Lord against you, and you will be found guilty of sin. Give generously to them and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Americans who are poor and needy in your land.-- Deuteronomy 15: 7-11
I don't think it says Americans in Deuteronomy. I might be mistaken but I don't think America existed then. Stop putting your own words in the Bible. That is also a sin. Those who add to or take away from the Word Of God sins a great sin. Those words I say is my words I say and is backed by scripture look it up. You might enlighten yourself.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27590 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do, they cater to average American citizens, not billionaires and corporations, and biggots like repubs do.
Normally I would agree with you. But not here lately. Just with Obamacare has has catered to those and themselves. This is documented. They are misleading the poor and minorities. Bothsides cater to th same people for they need money for their lifestyle and elections. And unless you are blind, they are offly anxious to get illegals to the right to vote so they can stay in power.
George

United States

#27591 Oct 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You know as well as I that so far this is a true statement. Let us see if he goes overboard as usual
Well if he planned to include me in that statement like I suspect he was, no it wasnt true.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27592 Oct 17, 2013
i want you libbys to stop clucking around with me, your all for obama care against the wishes of 80% of americans. this tells me about you. your getting it for free or your low income. you guys aint chitting me.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27593 Oct 17, 2013
“Communist” by today’s Birch Society conservative extremists. How did we let this fringe element take over the country and hold everything hostage? BTW, did you know The Koch Brother’s father was one of the founders of The John Birch Society? Yep. Did you know Ted Cruz’s father is a right-wing extremist fundie preacher? Yep. These are the people we’re going to allow to dictate our collective policy? If that’s the case Lord please, bring on the Apocalypse. Let’s get it over with.
The Apocalypse doesn't bother me. I know how it ends. I know who wins. I read the end of the book. It doesn't look to good for you Melissa. But I will enjoy eternity because like I said I know who wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Brunty 3 min Madison 24
Wow! 45 min -zaphod- 16
lock her up 59 min Mr_Awesome 5
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 1 hr kali 6
The truth 1 hr Got my number 2
Insane Topix Poster 1 hr Gee whizzo 5
To my sunshine 1 hr Yawn 13

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance