Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27588 Oct 17, 2013
http://www.cwsglobal.org/blog/a-call-to-recla...
Sorry, should have posted this with my last post.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27589 Oct 17, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone is poor among your fellow Americans in any of the towns of the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward them. Rather, be openhanded and freely lend them whatever they need. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought:“The seventh year, the year for canceling debts, is near,” so that you do not show ill will toward the needy among your fellow Americans and give them nothing. They may then appeal to the Lord against you, and you will be found guilty of sin. Give generously to them and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Americans who are poor and needy in your land.-- Deuteronomy 15: 7-11
I don't think it says Americans in Deuteronomy. I might be mistaken but I don't think America existed then. Stop putting your own words in the Bible. That is also a sin. Those who add to or take away from the Word Of God sins a great sin. Those words I say is my words I say and is backed by scripture look it up. You might enlighten yourself.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27590 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do, they cater to average American citizens, not billionaires and corporations, and biggots like repubs do.
Normally I would agree with you. But not here lately. Just with Obamacare has has catered to those and themselves. This is documented. They are misleading the poor and minorities. Bothsides cater to th same people for they need money for their lifestyle and elections. And unless you are blind, they are offly anxious to get illegals to the right to vote so they can stay in power.
George

United States

#27591 Oct 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You know as well as I that so far this is a true statement. Let us see if he goes overboard as usual
Well if he planned to include me in that statement like I suspect he was, no it wasnt true.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27592 Oct 17, 2013
i want you libbys to stop clucking around with me, your all for obama care against the wishes of 80% of americans. this tells me about you. your getting it for free or your low income. you guys aint chitting me.

Location hidden

#27593 Oct 17, 2013
“Communist” by today’s Birch Society conservative extremists. How did we let this fringe element take over the country and hold everything hostage? BTW, did you know The Koch Brother’s father was one of the founders of The John Birch Society? Yep. Did you know Ted Cruz’s father is a right-wing extremist fundie preacher? Yep. These are the people we’re going to allow to dictate our collective policy? If that’s the case Lord please, bring on the Apocalypse. Let’s get it over with.
The Apocalypse doesn't bother me. I know how it ends. I know who wins. I read the end of the book. It doesn't look to good for you Melissa. But I will enjoy eternity because like I said I know who wins.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27594 Oct 17, 2013
I like this letter, he is right on.
Congratulations Mr. President. Once again you win over white bigots and other evangelical Tea Party goofs. Everyone has underestimated you since Day 1. Liberals are full of advice and conservatives well, enough said.
The economy came back, the deficit is going down, America is producing more energy than were importing, gay men and women have been given new dignity and rights, you ended the wars as you said you would, and the Republicans are running for cover.
You are a smart, decent, compassionate levelheaded man. Your craven enemies have been proved to be hysterical liars. You will go down in history as great and every child with health care will bless your name forever.
You have been doing Gods work. Thank you.
With respect and love,
Frank Schaeffer
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27595 Oct 17, 2013
george knows who the democratic party caters to. hes done google searches. we all know so stop clucking around.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27596 Oct 17, 2013
the biggest one is low income. because these types are government dependants.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27597 Oct 17, 2013
Let's move on to immigration. "As Christians, we must recognize that we are truly a people with immigrant roots which reach all the way back to our Jewish spiritual ancestors. In that recognition, we need to learn to fully embrace the call of Deuteronomy to show hospitality to sojourners."
That was true when there was land and money to be had. Plus we have let in more immagrants then anyother country in the world. We are talking about illegal immagrants. They break the law and then they are suppose to be rewarded. So by the way you are talking, then open up your doors and let them live with you. Plus mexicans are not proud people, they are cowards and losers, just like their country. So instead of being proud and fighting for freedom and rights in their country, they run away and break laws. If we go by the low number of 11 million here illegally, that is a big number for a revolution. Mexicants that are here should burn their flag and surrender their ways as the cowards they are and learn english and lick our boots
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27598 Oct 17, 2013
the "HE'S GOT A GUN" screamers are the newest ones they cater to.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27599 Oct 17, 2013
but we cock blocked those types. lol
George

United States

#27600 Oct 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know what the defiect is? 17 trillion and rising and Obama has contributed over 7 trillion of it. The most by any president and he has done that is less then 5 years. And as far as Obamacare, when a family has a $8,000 deductable, then they still can not afford to get sick. As far as the shutdown, both are not clean in this. How about president dipwad being caught with not paying death benifits. He was exposed by a democrat,(D) Joe Manchin and the Fisher House. Again, leadership at its worse
But lets not forget that Obama inherited a crashed economy and a massive deficit. You cant pin that 7 trillion all on him. MOST of it was directly caused by GWB crashing the economy and previously made liabilities. A good part of it is to pay interest on the already 10 trillion dollar debt that Obama had nothing to do with, but the Repubs certainly did. Do I think considering the state of our finances when he took office that Obama should have drastically cut spending wherever possible? Yes I do, and he didnt and he deserves to be criticized for that but pinning the 7 trillion all on him is not truthful.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27601 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he planned to include me in that statement like I suspect he was, no it wasnt true.
I have a feeling you are correct, but I would have defended you. You have been for and against both parties. We know you lean democrat, but you are not a sheeple
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27603 Oct 17, 2013
3 more months of obamas uncontrolled spending. thats what the party won. everything else is bullchit.
George

United States

#27604 Oct 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Normally I would agree with you. But not here lately. Just with Obamacare has has catered to those and themselves. This is documented. They are misleading the poor and minorities. Bothsides cater to th same people for they need money for their lifestyle and elections. And unless you are blind, they are offly anxious to get illegals to the right to vote so they can stay in power.
Republicans didnt do anything about the illegals when GWB was in office because of their greed. They like the cheap labor as it puts more money in their pocket. It is fair that they want them around for cheap labor but not give them any rights or way to become legal? I dont think so. I think GWB should have sealed the border and kicked them all out but for Repubs to complain about it now is just hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#27605 Oct 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>But what kind of party allows themselves to be taken over by people who think Obama is a Muslim from Iraq? I have zero pity for the Republicans and refuse to put the non-tea bsggers like McCain and Boehner in the sane category. They aren't. They're just as whacko-jacko as the tea baggers - they just hide it better. The whole party needs to just keep on goin' down in flames. Time to shove an immigration bill straight down their bruised throats. Now's not the time to take the pressure off.
It's not going to happen in the congress and you know it. They need to be working on the next shut down threat in three months. Also fix the healthcare issues so if it is going to be the law of the land they can at least get on the damn website and sign up. You idiot.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27606 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>But lets not forget that Obama inherited a crashed economy and a massive deficit. You cant pin that 7 trillion all on him. MOST of it was directly caused by GWB crashing the economy and previously made liabilities. A good part of it is to pay interest on the already 10 trillion dollar debt that Obama had nothing to do with, but the Repubs certainly did. Do I think considering the state of our finances when he took office that Obama should have drastically cut spending wherever possible? Yes I do, and he didnt and he deserves to be criticized for that but pinning the 7 trillion all on him is not truthful.
hey everyone, look at this blamer. hes blamed bush for 8 straight years, and the past 5 years and you get 13 years of liberal blaming. melissa does it too.
George

United States

#27607 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i think it funny libbys think theyve won something. thats what i meant when i described the democratic voter. in this case its because of uneducation. they have no clue as to how washing D.C. works. the backroom deal actually clucked them in the long run. theyve got threee months.
Still waiting, I guess you arent going to tell us what these great achievements by the repubs were, what a shocker.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27608 Oct 17, 2013
its racism and blame, lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for fun [ men only ] 6 min Scott 19
cassie?? 13 min LOL 4
Cassie Wilburn Dillon (Jul '16) 14 min JESSICA 5
Hispanics Family Separation policy 17 min lol 188
Trump REVERSES Caging Babies! 20 min __zaphod__ 44
PROFITABLE Patriotism - $92 MILLION In Contract... 39 min t0jam 27
People before Cars 43 min The One 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages