Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#27484 Oct 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people watch fox news. I know it is hard for you to understand. They are the number 1 news station in this country. All age groups and genders across the board. You are right this is fun :)
I watch Fox News. It's hilarious.

And - sometimes - you have to win an away game.
WOW

Kingwood, WV

#27485 Oct 16, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You beat me to it:) Right on.
How much money did we give to the Canadian company for the lovely website they built ?
George

United States

#27486 Oct 16, 2013
Washington (AFP)- A US-led effort to supply spare parts to the Afghan army is plagued by waste and potential fraud because of Kabul's shoddy record-keeping, according to a report issued Wednesday.
Much of the $370 million spent by the United States and its allies on spare parts for Afghan National Army (ANA) vehicles between 2004 to 2012 "cannot be accounted for," said a report from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction.
----------
Washington (AFP)- Nearly half a million people have died from war-related causes in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003, according to an academic study published in the United States on Tuesday.
==========
Wonder how many killed per dollar stolen from the American taxpayer? 1 dead for every 10K? 100 innocent people killed for every million some greedy scumbag stuck in his pocket? 200 per million? I wonder what the actual numbers are. How much is a dead Iraqi worth?
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27488 Oct 16, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
Man I still hope we are closed for business!
Can't comment, Melissa is sit ragging and she thinks that you are a democrat, so she raises hell when I get belligerent with you.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27489 Oct 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't comment, Melissa is sit ragging and she thinks that you are a democrat, so she raises hell when I get belligerent with you.
You are not that friggin important for me to dignify any comment you have.
Eieio

Winchester, KY

#27490 Oct 16, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
republicunz cayv ahgayn ........ thankx beez two jeebus ol coot aint votin republicun: strayt tee partee votur! now yunz gunna reely seez how that hope & chayng werks!!! bahahahahaha!!
frig my lifes
It appears Bob has his head stuck in his cooter.
Eieio

Winchester, KY

#27491 Oct 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Running toward Ted to beat the crap out of him for holding the country hostage and wasting half a billion dollars.
It's probably a challenge for you to beat you own meat. You can thank your Kenyan and chief for holding the country hostage.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27492 Oct 16, 2013
Eieio wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a challenge for you to beat you own meat. You can thank your Kenyan and chief for holding the country hostage.
You my friend , is a certified idiot! You are a tea party taliban and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Being vulgar really gets your point across. And the Kenya thing has been proven to be a crock of shit. But, you go ahead and follow them. That makes you really smart.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27493 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not that friggin important for me to dignify any comment you have.
Aww, now come on sweetie, don't be that way. The only people who even think that they are important on this site are morons like Bacon Hater, George, and Leg Humper who are legends in their own minds.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27494 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You my friend , is a certified idiot! You are a tea party taliban and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Being vulgar really gets your point across. And the Kenya thing has been proven to be a crock of shit. But, you go ahead and follow them. That makes you really smart.
See, I told you that she is ragging.
George

United States

#27495 Oct 16, 2013
Eieio wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for showing the maturity and intelligence level of a typical Republican. Not surprising why we have politicians who throw childish tantrums and shut down the government when they can have their way.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27496 Oct 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for showing the maturity and intelligence level of a typical Republican. Not surprising why we have politicians who throw childish tantrums and shut down the government when they can have their way.
You don't even make sense moron.
Eieio

Winchester, KY

#27497 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a certified dolt and terroist.You support a known foriegn muslim imposter as the president. When Osama/Soetoro/Barry(what ever his name is) was running for IL state senate he was proud to be a Kenyan,even Moochelle admited it. Poor little sheep. Still NO U.S. birth certificate. Hawaii admitted they didn't have it. Kenya does have one for him and are proud of it. Go pet your kittie.
http://wasobamaborninkenya.com/1961%20Kenyan%...
http://nobarack08.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/wh...
George

United States

#27498 Oct 16, 2013
*Cant have their way. DUH. You are such a moron you cant even recognize a typo.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27499 Oct 16, 2013
George wrote:
*Cant have their way. DUH. You are such a moron you cant even recognize a typo.
Oh , I recognized the typo, but you are still a moron. No wonder cousin
Joe didn't steal you a Masters Degree, you are too stupid to pull it off.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#27500 Oct 16, 2013
we all know who the democratic party caters to for votes dont we. just in case youve forgotten let me remind you. here is just a few ... the mexican and their border jumping friends, the uneducated who are easily influenced, the poor and the welfare collectors who want to be forever on the dole, blacks, housewives who want to piss off their husbands, hard core union workers, the unemployed wanting long unemployment bennies, the foodstamp crowd who were told the republicans were going to cut them off. THESE ARE THE 48% ROMNEY SPOKE OF.
George

United States

#27501 Oct 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recognized the typo why did you say it made no sense? LOL
George

United States

#27502 Oct 16, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
we all know who the democratic party caters to for votes dont we. just in case youve forgotten let me remind you. here is just a few ... the mexican and their border jumping friends, the uneducated who are easily influenced, the poor and the welfare collectors who want to be forever on the dole, blacks, housewives who want to piss off their husbands, hard core union workers, the unemployed wanting long unemployment bennies, the foodstamp crowd who were told the republicans were going to cut them off. THESE ARE THE 48% ROMNEY SPOKE OF.
And I think we all know who the republican party caters to. Millionaires, billionaires, corporations, banks, biggoted white old men, and idiots. I think we all know which one(or maybe 2) of the above you are.
George

United States

#27503 Oct 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why it didnt make sense to you. You didnt have Karl scribbling on a whiteboard like he was talking to a 3rd grader and telling you what it was supposed to mean. LMAO
Eieio

Winchester, KY

#27504 Oct 16, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
The union is starting to retreat. The rest of the riffraff will always be there sucking the teet. If they grant the 15-25 million illegal aliens citizenship,we can flush the USA down the toilet. Who is going to be left to support all these leaches? Greece?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 326 59 min MarkJ- 2
Buy your assault rifle today 1 hr MarkJ- 129
That feller selling drugs beside the road 1 hr Hmmm 2
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr 30th street and 7... 1,433
Mayor Steve Williams. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CITY... 1 hr Laya 8
huntington is a detroit suburb 1 hr Laya 2
Bannon loses again 2 hr Agent orange 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 2 hr Huntingtons finest 33
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 3 hr Phantom 16
The latest Huntington murder 6 hr Sad 20