Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27414 Oct 16, 2013
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Congressmen's oath. They should all be impeached for letting the Tea Party Taliban shut our government down. Domestic enemies, making a sham of our constitution.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27415 Oct 16, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing about that is a lot of children are going to go hungry. I heard a teacher talk about a child, HERE in Jackson county, not getting enough to eat, especially on week-ends when school is out. This breaks my heart.
And some of the old people and vets..
I am not upset because of the drug addicted low life that don't want to work.
1 in 4 US children are hungry. And the GOP wants food stamps cut. And they're Christians. Hilarious.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27416 Oct 16, 2013
eddymunster wrote:
<quoted text>
The deal breaker had nothing to do with the congress having to go on Obama care. They were told by their masters not to bring it to a vote. Heritage Foundation, Red State and FreedomWorks all slammed the GOP proposal as unacceptable. This bill was a Republican bill that was not allowed to come to a vote in the Republican house because they are afraid they will be primaried in the next election and lose their job. A bunch of wusses held hostage to a bunch of morons.
So 100 percent true.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27417 Oct 16, 2013
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Congressmen's oath. They should all be impeached for letting the Tea Party Taliban shut our government down. Domestic enemies, making a sham of our constitution.
IF McConnel and Boahner can't control these whacked-out wingnuts, no one else can.

Well, almost no one. readyforhillary.com
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27418 Oct 16, 2013
Sham of our constitution? Believe me, you don't want to go there.

Ravenswood

#27419 Oct 16, 2013
http://goprebrand.tumblr.com

And these are the people holding our country hostage:(
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#27421 Oct 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
IF McConnel and Boahner can't control these whacked-out wingnuts, no one else can.
Well, almost no one. readyforhillary.com
https://www.readyforhillary.com YES!
WOW

Kingwood, WV

#27422 Oct 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
1 in 4 US children are hungry. And the GOP wants food stamps cut. And they're Christians. Hilarious.
Why do you not care about all the hungry children in the school system. DO you see what they give them for lunch thanks to Michelle Obama. It is shameful yet none of you care about that. Don't come on here acting like you are all for the hungry kids when you will defend Michelle for destroying a lunch program.

Ravenswood

#27423 Oct 16, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Oh they aren't raciest:(

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27424 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
https://www.readyforhillary.com YES!
Can't wait. Obama is too scared to be on TV all day on a tea bagger bashing rampage. Hillary isn't. Ask Darrell Issa. He's the bagger that she put over her knee during the Benghazi hearings. The GOP is a party at war with itself. Now's the time to end them. Forever.

readyforhillary.com
WOW

Kingwood, WV

#27425 Oct 16, 2013
I guess having a balanced budget and not living off a credit card is too much to ask for.
WOW

Kingwood, WV

#27426 Oct 16, 2013
Forcing people to buy into a sham of a health care program is going to be great.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27427 Oct 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you not care about all the hungry children in the school system. DO you see what they give them for lunch thanks to Michelle Obama. It is shameful yet none of you care about that. Don't come on here acting like you are all for the hungry kids when you will defend Michelle for destroying a lunch program.
That is the reason why one in four children are hungry, they refuse to eat that crap. But then again, Michelle and her loser of a husband have a lot of crap to distribute, and a lot of ignorant sheeple ready to swallow it.
WOW

Kingwood, WV

#27428 Oct 16, 2013
Being responsible is not cutting the budget but hold the country hostage by throwing a temper tantrum so they will give you more money to blow.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27429 Oct 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait. Obama is too scared to be on TV all day on a tea bagger bashing rampage. Hillary isn't. Ask Darrell Issa. He's the bagger that she put over her knee during the Benghazi hearings. The GOP is a party at war with itself. Now's the time to end them. Forever.
readyforhillary.com
She will be lucky to get the democrat party nomination. All of these cowardly democrats who now refuse to bring up Benghazi, will be all over the issue in 2016. All republicans will have to do is sit back and laugh at the ignorance of the democrats, when you think of it that's not much different than any other day.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27430 Oct 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
Forcing people to buy into a sham of a health care program is going to be great.
I can't wait, I am so weak minded that I can never make a decision for myself, and I am constantly getting hang nails so I am on disability and can't work. Free stuff is the best!!!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27431 Oct 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
She will be lucky to get the democrat party nomination. All of these cowardly democrats who now refuse to bring up Benghazi, will be all over the issue in 2016. All republicans will have to do is sit back and laugh at the ignorance of the democrats, when you think of it that's not much different than any other day.
Well there is her record for Benghazi, but she has no real accomplishments politically. What was her big deal? She was a first lady. Bill set up residence in New York during his presidency and said he was going to set his liabrary there. So that paved the way for Hilary to carpetbag. They found a loop hole because they never lived there due to his job. They could not go back to the state they came from, because nobody there liked her.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27432 Oct 16, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Well there is her record for Benghazi, but she has no real accomplishments politically. What was her big deal? She was a first lady. Bill set up residence in New York during his presidency and said he was going to set his liabrary there. So that paved the way for Hilary to carpetbag. They found a loop hole because they never lived there due to his job. They could not go back to the state they came from, because nobody there liked her.
Slick Willie announced in 1996 that "the era of big government is over". I know that was just another Clinton and the democrats lie, but I wonder how Hillary will handle that? If she gives the same speach, her lazy, ignorant base will desert her.

Ravenswood

#27433 Oct 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
readyforhillary.com
Clinton leads New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie 49 percent to 36 percent, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) 53 percent to 36 percent, and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) 54 percent to 31 percent in the Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.

It's going to be a wash out:)

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27434 Oct 16, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
good Lord y'all,

i just read that EBT - SNAP,(food stamps) are going to be delayed come November if the government doesn't start back up.

talk about chaos breaking out! there will be riots if this happens.
Watch your children because those lazy low life's may kidnap your kids and hold them for ransom for some chips and soda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No GodThere Is No GodThere Is No God 13 min southern at heart 37
Bye bye hpd....... 23 min Ex cop 7
mary beth smith/workman 34 min Curious 3
America Held Hostage Day 1 35 min Fitus T Bluster 17
Alicia Renee Cooper 59 min Take out the trash 1
Every law enforcement officer in Huntington sh... 1 hr Mike 27
Huge Layoffs coming 1 hr gabby 46

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance