Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#27311 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is your party leaders, conservatives. I give you.. Cooterbob. Sadly, Cooterbob thinks that since democrats voted for the illegal war in Iraq, it's their fault too. But he never has picked up on the fact that Bush lied and concocted false, manufactured evidence to convince lawmakers that Iraq had WMDs and were involved in 9/11. He also never heard Powell and Rumsfeld ADMIT IT.
wenz slick willie wuz sayin this:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
g-dub-you wuz snortin blo ina texass

bahahaha!!!

frig my lifes
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27312 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i just bought insurance that's awesome.$800 for the year, full coverage, even international. and no deductible.
1 draw back though, it doesn't cover prescription meds..
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but for $800/year it doesn't cover a hell of a lot of stuff.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27313 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
This is another lame idea from the tea party.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.
"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann, "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed - all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.
She and the republicans shut down the government, we should impeach them. 70% of America feels that way.
I have said this before that Bachmann is a nut job. I would love to impeach Obama, but there is nothing solid to impeach him. This is as stupid as the feeble attempts by the house to repeal Obamacare. However, the other side of the poll that you told about 70% disapproval of republicans, the same people gave the democrats a 64% disapproval. And I know Obama does not care about independents like myself, but only 16% approve of him.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27315 Oct 15, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
wenz slick willie wuz sayin this:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
g-dub-you wuz snortin blo ina texass
bahahaha!!!
frig my lifes
He does not want to hear the words out of their mouths, for he will just deny it. The democrats are so smart but were tricked by someone they call a idiot in Bush. So how smart does that make them?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27316 Oct 15, 2013
rasmussen poll, 48% agree with Obama.

13% agree withe republican in congress.

That's what America feels.
American

Beckley, WV

#27317 Oct 15, 2013
Disapproval is at 50%, silly liberal tricks are for kids. Typical liberal telling half truths.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27318 Oct 15, 2013
America is not happy with the job the President is doing or his approval rating would have been above 37%
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27319 Oct 15, 2013
I love how you left wing sheeple are the biggest hypocrits around. here is just a few. Bush bashing; He has taken our rights away with the Patriot Act. He is a war crimminal for going to war with the wrong country. He left us in economic ruin. These seem to be the big slamming points that keep coming up. So Obama said when he was a senetor that if you raise the debt ceiling then that is a sign of poor leadership. Now he is for it and said we need it. He has been in office for less then 5 years and added over 7 trillion to the debt. Obama said he would repeal the Patriot Act, but instead he has added on to give him more power. Obama has had his drones that has killed masses of civilians. Ready to go to war over a stupid cross the line speech between a country that had two sides in a cival war and both with terrorist connections. This is just the tip of the iceberg of how bad this president is. And yet you defend this as he sheeple you are. Down one side and do the same if not worse. HYPOCRITS

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#27320 Oct 15, 2013
*nod*
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27321 Oct 15, 2013
You can not read or do math. I said only 16% approve of the president AMONG independents. YOU said that the republicans have a 70% disapproval and now you say 13% agree. So you are saying 14% are not sure?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27322 Oct 15, 2013
That is Obama's overall approval rating. His handleing of the shutdown is 37% approval.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#27323 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
"If it offends ONE AMERICAN, it shouldn't be flown". What ever happened to the majority ruling? I've got to tell you, this moron in the White House offends me, ONE AMERICAN, can we impeach him?
Tyranny of minority by the majority isn't democracy, dipshit. You can protest him, but no, you can't impeach him. Especially if you didn't impeach an admitted war criminal who destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. Just mentioning it will get you laughed at for your ignorance and hypcrisy. Which is why people laugh at you for your ignorance and hypocrisy.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27324 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
It was a veterans march. There were guys there from ww2. I guess the country is so far out of control we cant even show some respect for veterans. The veterans are not supporting Obama. The libtards are running scared now and trying a feeble attempt to make it seem like nothing. It is hilarious.
Hahaha. Like I said, take 1,000 dumb tea baggers and call them "a million." Then insert two veterans and call it a "veteran's march." Hilarious.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27325 Oct 15, 2013
Unicornholer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a favorite tactic of the left. Their leaders are constantly trying to incite the ignorant sheeple into a mob frenzy. Anyone who disagrees is a terrorist, racist, homophobe, tea bagger, etc.. Typical Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman Shultz, Grayson, et. al. hate speech.
Mob frenzy? That was classic. This coming from the group who has ads on every media website on the internet to warn of "approaching White House disgrace not seen since Clinton" (oops - forgot about Bush again), and buys more prepper books than textbooks. Yesh, the left uses scare tactics while the tea baggers uses reality. That's a new one.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27326 Oct 15, 2013
Obama got around 51% of the popular vote in the last presidential election, now his approval rating 37%. What ever happened to "Hope and Change"?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27327 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyranny of minority by the majority isn't democracy, dipshit. You can protest him, but no, you can't impeach him. Especially if you didn't impeach an admitted war criminal who destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. Just mentioning it will get you laughed at for your ignorance and hypcrisy. Which is why people laugh at you for your ignorance and hypocrisy.
Did you not read the comparison of Obama and Bush dipshit hypocrite?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27328 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i just bought insurance that's awesome.$800 for the year, full coverage, even international. and no deductible.
1 draw back though, it doesn't cover prescription meds..
I wish this was true, but it isn't. There are no healthcare plans that offer subsidies (yours does or it would be higher) with no deductible and no prescription coverage. Sorry. You've already lied once about "your daughter's" plan (I think that was you), now you're taking it to a whole new level.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27329 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
okay. so can we all agree to disregard the posts of bacon hater?
he's clearly delusional and is prohibiting us from have rational/helpful discussion about the problems our country is facing.
and also melissa. sorry girl, you don't make a lot of sense either and mainly just name call people.
so if you two would be so kind as not to respond i can proceed
i just heard from a friend the GOP is proposing to impeach Obama? Are you guys taking this seriously? I don't know if there's any hope it could happen. or even should happen, what would happen after he was out of office?
That would be great. Then you dumbasses could live in your little imaginary echochamber without ever having any reality injected into it.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27330 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Like I said, take 1,000 dumb tea baggers and call them "a million." Then insert two veterans and call it a "veteran's march." Hilarious.
You are right. Just like these marches; milliom muslim, million man and the so-called millions protest over the Zimmerman verdict....HYPOCRITE
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27331 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It was veterans and a lot of them. You can try to spin if you want. Do you really have no respect for our vets. How can you not see the pictures and at least feel for these men who wanted there memorial opened. If you look there are more vets there today 33 groups from across the nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I was going as a Liberal for Halloween but I co... 2 min TheActualBird 42
Cops want Landlord to do Cops job. 35 min TheActualBird 28
America Held Hostage Day 212 45 min MarkJ- 12
Healthcare Reform In United States 45 min RNs 3
Who is ZOMBIE? The graffiti all over Huntington. 59 min TheActualBird 5
Anti-fa are a bunch of queer liberal jobless co... 1 hr TheActualBird 5
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Ashland 601
Alligator Jackson 2 hr get over it 81
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 3 hr me 86
Josh Fitzpatrick update 9 hr love JF 7