Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26992 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sorry ass excuse we have for a leader. Truly pathetic.
Obama didn't shut the government. The dumb tea bagger sin the House did. On that, there isn't much argument. Every leading republican agrees. That's why they call it a "fool's errand." Then again, you could everything they do a "fool's errand." Shoving sticks in women's vaginas for no reason whatsoever, 42 failed votes to repeal Obamacare, etc. etc. etc.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26993 Oct 13, 2013
"Veterans protesting Obama." Hilarious.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26994 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't shut the government. The dumb tea bagger sin the House did. On that, there isn't much argument. Every leading republican agrees. That's why they call it a "fool's errand." Then again, you could everything they do a "fool's errand." Shoving sticks in women's vaginas for no reason whatsoever, 42 failed votes to repeal Obamacare, etc. etc. etc.
I like your lingo whistle dick, "sin the House". Yo!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26995 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"Veterans protesting Obama." Hilarious.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
Vets. are protesting the park being closed. Sarah Palin was out there on her broom with the rest of those whacky teabagger talibans.

The Vets. should be man. I heard one say they were tired of being political pawns. They don't deserve it.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26996 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget about their "legitimate" rape:(
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26997 Oct 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Vets. are protesting the park being closed. Sarah Palin was out there on her broom with the rest of those whacky teabagger talibans.
The Vets. should be man. I heard one say they were tired of being political pawns. They don't deserve it.
"Whacky teabagger talibans", really Melissa? If I didn't know better, I would say that you are a hypocrit.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26998 Oct 13, 2013
This must be a new tea bagger strategy, or as Bush would say, "strategery." Get a thousand tea baggers together, call it a "million," then call your rally a "veteran's protest." Hey, let's not pretend other dumb tea baggers won't believe them. Remember, counting and reality aren't their strong suits. Not too bright. They spent $200 million on 42 impossible votes to repeal Obamacare but they still call themselves the party of "fiscal responsibility."

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26999 Oct 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget about their "legitimate" rape:(
Yeah, who could forget. That was part of their brilliant effort to stop abortion by establishing that vaginas have special magic in them that "shuts the whole thing down" if an unwanted pregnancy occurs, proving to anyone who think Noah's Ark actually happened that abortions are simply the result of whores who change their mind.

Dumbasses.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27000 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, who could forget. That was part of their brilliant effort to stop abortion by establishing that vaginas have special magic in them that "shuts the whole thing down" if an unwanted pregnancy occurs, proving to anyone who think Noah's Ark actually happened that abortions are simply the result of whores who change their mind.
Dumbasses.
When it comes to vaginas Bacon Hater I will defer to you. After all someone who has one knows a lot more about them than someone who doesn't.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27001 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whacky teabagger talibans", really Melissa? If I didn't know better, I would say that you are a hypocrit.
Learn to spell "hypocrite," then learn what means, then learn to recognize it, THEN maybe you can call someone one.

The GOP bitches about the economy THEY DESTROYED, then blocks EVERY bill designed to improve it. That's hypocrisy.

The GOP hates abortion, but also votes to defund WIC. That's hypocrisy.

The GOP bitches about the number of people on food stamps, then tries to cut minimum wage. That's hypocrisy.

The GOP hates welfare, but votes to give themselves BILLIONS in "subsidies." That's hypocrisy.

The GOP refers to themselves as "constitutionalists, " but completely oppose equality for all Americans under the law. That's hypocrisy.

The GOP bitches about jobs, then votes to cut funding for education. That's hypocrisy.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27003 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell "hypocrite," then learn what means, then learn to recognize it, THEN maybe you can call someone one.
The GOP bitches about the economy THEY DESTROYED, then blocks EVERY bill designed to improve it. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP bitches about the number of people on food stamps, then tries to cut minimum wage. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP hates welfare, but votes to give themselves BILLIONS in "subsidies." That's hypocrisy.
The GOP refers to themselves as "constitutionalists, " but completely oppose equality for all Americans under the law. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP bitches about jobs, then votes to cut funding for education. That's hypocrisy.
Yeah "sin the House", I'll take spelling lessons from you. Typical ignorant, arrogant Libby.
1 post removed
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#27005 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are useless and I do mean that. You are more worried about who will make pot free that you cannot think straight. If ted cruz starting yelling to legalize pot you would be all over that. You are not fooling me with your gibbering nonsense. That was veterans today marching on Washington and guess what they are not happy with Obama either.
messia

United States

#27006 Oct 13, 2013
Any halloween activities going on. Haunted houses ,ext.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27007 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah "sin the House", I'll take spelling lessons from you. Typical ignorant, arrogant Libby.
Typos happen. Misspelling words taught in the 5th grade takes tea bagger-level ignorance.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27008 Oct 13, 2013
messia wrote:
Any halloween activities going on. Haunted houses ,ext.
Dumb ass libbys replaced the Haunted house with the Sin house.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#27009 Oct 13, 2013
No wonder the bible scares people so much.
beautifulmind

Greece

#27010 Oct 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I never really understood what they wanted.
i'm an occupy "kid"

that's our statement. that's what we want. there ya go. i hope it's cleared up now.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27011 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Typos happen. Misspelling words taught in the 5th grade takes tea bagger-level ignorance.
Lying and spinning happens too. It just seems to happen to your more often than others.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#27012 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to vaginas Bacon Hater I will defer to you. After all someone who has one knows a lot more about them than someone who doesn't.
Not really. You don't have to own one to know they aren't magic. But you dumb tea baggers do tend to attribute supernatural traits on things you're scared of - women, black people, young people, the Clintons, zombies, immmigrants, books, etc. etc., all have at some point been labeled as mysteriously conspiratorial at some point by the far-right nutcases.
beautifulmind

Greece

#27013 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They got what they wanted - awareness of the top one percent's income disparity, tax avoidance tactics and corporate welfare. Even members of the GOP are bitching about it now. Awareness is powerful. You dumbasses should try it.
yes!! exactly.

and thanks to everyone who has been posting about the protest at the White House!! I'm glad I know about it now :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 307 3 min Right Wing Kings 7
Buck Season 20 min Hal Greer 86
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Son 1,277
Tammys Thanksgiving Feast Today at 1pm 2 hr Grace 4
Stripper at JB's 7 hr Wally Smithers 23
Mildred Bateman hospital 7 hr Wally Smithers 10
Is your woman cooking today on Thxgiving 11 hr Moon Zombie 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance