Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#26794 Oct 11, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
well you called her out lol
nice.
Better yet, I must have shut her up. One less lying democrat.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Punish the makers

#26795 Oct 11, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I must have shut her up. One less lying democrat.
One lying democrat down 68.399999 million to go.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Number_of_registere...
_voters_in_the_usa
1 post removed
exil

Charleston, WV

#26797 Oct 11, 2013
None of them need to get paid. Anyone that is government employed and is not working should not get paid when they return. If they return. If we get laid off we don't get paid if we get to go back to work. Everyone should be treated equal.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Punish the makers

#26798 Oct 11, 2013
exil wrote:
None of them need to get paid. Anyone that is government employed and is not working should not get paid when they return. If they return. If we get laid off we don't get paid if we get to go back to work. Everyone should be treated equal.
And really, other than the artificial crises that Obama has tried to create, how many of these drones have we actually missed? Maybe we should look at how many of these so called "laid off" people should be put back to work.
George

United States

#26799 Oct 11, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And really, other than the artificial crises that Obama has tried to create, how many of these drones have we actually missed? Maybe we should look at how many of these so called "laid off" people should be put back to work.
Typical selfish Republican, if it doesnt effect YOU, who cares.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26800 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Typical selfish Republican, if it doesnt effect YOU, who cares.
You got it. Piss on everybody. I am doing fine. Don't need no stinking government handouts. F everybody else.
George

United States

#26801 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Piss on everybody. I am doing fine. F everybody else.
Wouldnt expect anything less from a compulsive liar. Typical Repub attitude, if it dont affect me I dont care. Selfish, disgusting human beings.
George

United States

#26802 Oct 11, 2013
One thing Republicans are worried about the Farm Bill. Cant have millionaire Republican Congressmen go without their millions in government handouts, aka WELFARE.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The final stage of the long-delayed U.S. farm bill is about to begin, but drafting a legislative compromise between the Senate and House of Representatives is still hampered by deep partisan divisions over cuts in food stamps for the poor.

The major dispute in the bill is food stamps, which help low-income Americans, mostly children, the elderly or disabled, to buy food. The latest figures show a near-record 47.8 million people received benefits averaging $133 a month.

==========
One of the Republicans in the House, Mr Fincher, who continually wants to slash food stamps, which the average person gets $133 bucks a month, gets $22,500 a month in farm welfare. LOL THis is the Republican leadership at its best. As long as I get mine, screw everyone else, just like ol Harv said.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26803 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldnt expect anything less from a compulsive liar. Typical Repub attitude, if it dont affect me I dont care. Selfish, disgusting human beings.
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
George

United States

#26804 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
Washington (AFP)- The economic impact of the US government shutdown fell first on the federal employees sent home from their jobs, but it may fall hardest on often low-paid support workers in the private sector.

In the US capital, thousands of nannies, plumbers, sandwich makers, IT workers and others have been brutally reminded that their employment also relies on government, albeit indirectly.
==========
Screw them, right Harv? You are an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being.
George

United States

#26805 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
In Bridgeport, Conn., Renate Seymour, an office manager at a factory, suddenly had to make alternative arrangements for her 4-year-old grandson, Jeremiah, who can no longer attend Head Start because classes shut down when the government closed up.
==========
Screw them little kids, they dont need to go to school, as long as you are OK Harv, that is what matters.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26806 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Piss on everybody. I am doing fine. Don't need no stinking government handouts. F everybody else.
They all think this. Until they need something. Then the situation is all rare and exceptional.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26807 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, now they go Darwin. See? I knew it was a good idea to teach that shit in schools.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26808 Oct 11, 2013
Bacon Hater......when you bust your butt working and do more then one job at times and you see so many taking advantage on welfare and entitlement programs. You do get pissed. But if we ever need something then we are entitled for we have been paying for these programs. But they give the working crap because we are not lazy drug users
1 post removed
George

United States

#26810 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......when you bust your butt working and do more then one job at times and you see so many taking advantage on welfare and entitlement programs. You do get pissed. But if we ever need something then we are entitled for we have been paying for these programs. But they give the working crap because we are not lazy drug users
A millions or so people who WANT to work have been stopped from doing so by a Republican tantrum. These people will now be eligible for unemployment, many for food stamps, etc etc. Seems rather hypocritical to complain about entitlement getters when the same party just purposely put hundreds of thousands on the same thing the complain about. The same party want to vote THEMSELVES millions in farm WELFARE. Things that make ya go HMMMMM.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26811 Oct 11, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly......With your calculations that 1/10 is a dime from every dollar I make. So with being in the workforce for 30 years adds up. Or is that just for the lazy pill poping people?
George

United States

#26812 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Yocal Pillbilly......With your calculations that 1/10 is a dime from every dollar I make. So with being in the workforce for 30 years adds up. Or is that just for the lazy pill poping people?
Actually 1/10 of 1% of a dollar is 1/10 of a penny. So one penny for every 10 bucks.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26813 Oct 11, 2013
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
George

United States

#26814 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
There are tens of thousands of people being affected by the shutdown who will NOT be repayed. Only government workers will be repayed.
George

United States

#26815 Oct 11, 2013
And when we repay those government workers we will have spent how many hundreds of millions of taxpayers hard earned dollars on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We might as well burned millions of dollars in a campfire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael paul 10 min chay 2
Nathan and Amanda Smith 12 min chay 19
Cody and Kayla from wayne 16 min chay 2
the lady dogknotted 22 min old parvo 4
jims line to get pie 48 min smiles 16
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 56 min Jameson 260
Travis James 1 hr funny 6
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE