Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26734 Oct 11, 2013
Just checking on you right wing bozos, keep the laughs coming.
1 post removed
Soso

Clarksburg, WV

#26736 Oct 11, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans are doing that so they can stand up and say look what we did! It's their fault NIH is not being funded. They should stop this shit right now!
“The House floor is starting to feel like a new episode of The Hunger Games,” said Representative George Miller (D-CA).“Every day, the Republican leadership tries to find a new way to pit one desperate group of Americans against another. Today, because of the shutdown, Republicans are pitting kids with cancer against kids who are hungry.… I don't buy their newfound concern about NIH funding, and the American people aren't buying it either.”
Pot meet kettle American people are blaming all of them including I obama welcome to a new day
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26737 Oct 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it deflecting the blame when the congress passed it and the senate blocked it.
The democrats could have aoided it all by agreeing to the last proposal before the shutdown. And that was to be fair to Americans by giving the American people a one year dely like this administration has done for business and themselves.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26738 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> The democrats could have aoided it all by agreeing to the last proposal before the shutdown. And that was to be fair to Americans by giving the American people a one year dely like this administration has done for business and themselves.
True it could have been avoided and it was not because the Democrats believed the American people would follow along like sheeple and not notice what is going on. I believe eyes have opened and the truth is finally coming out.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26739 Oct 11, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
AND...who shut the friggn government dowb?
The congress shut it down thank god. Have you seen what the premium people are being charged. Perhaps we can get this delayed a few months and work out the kinks or peoples wallets are going to be hurting and we cannot afford that in this country at this time.
George

United States

#26740 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> The democrats could have aoided it all by agreeing to the last proposal before the shutdown. And that was to be fair to Americans by giving the American people a one year dely like this administration has done for business and themselves.
I am still unclear on the proposal you mention. Some articles said it included the medical tax device removal and others say it didnt. If it did include that, that was the straw that broke the camel. If it didnt I think the dems missed a big change to avert some of this nonsense because yes, it is only fair to give individuals a year exemption like many others got.
Soso

Clarksburg, WV

#26741 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am still unclear on the proposal you mention. Some articles said it included the medical tax device removal and others say it didnt. If it did include that, that was the straw that broke the camel. If it didnt I think the dems missed a big change to avert some of this nonsense because yes, it is only fair to give individuals a year exemption like many others got.
There were several proposals prior to the shut down. The problem was in all of them was some sort of delay for parts of the health care act
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26742 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am still unclear on the proposal you mention. Some articles said it included the medical tax device removal and others say it didnt. If it did include that, that was the straw that broke the camel. If it didnt I think the dems missed a big change to avert some of this nonsense because yes, it is only fair to give individuals a year exemption like many others got.
I am in the same boat as you. But I did not like the tax on medical device either. Like I said, I have heard both. One of the obstacles also for Obama care is the young people. If I was young and did not have healthcare, I would not sign up. It is cheaper to take the penilty then but it. If I get hurt, then I can buy it and not be refused for a pre-existing condition. I would have two years of paying less without it and then when I need it then purchase
George

United States

#26743 Oct 11, 2013
Soso wrote:
<quoted text>
There were several proposals prior to the shut down. The problem was in all of them was some sort of delay for parts of the health care act
There were 3 proposals the day before shutdown. The first 2 included delays in the ACA itself, the last did not. It had a one year exemption on the penalty for indivuals and also removed the subsidies Congress and their staff will get to buy their own coverage. It might have also included a removal of the tax on medical devices from the ACA, but not sure on that part. If the last was included in their third proposal, that certainly is reason for the dems refusing it. And to WDuh I also do not like that either, but I seriously doubt they will let that be removed because it will create much needed revenue.
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26744 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
There is over 10,000,000,000 in the world China alone has over 1,000,000,000.
where did you get that number? lol you're out of your mind!
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26745 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbass and no nothing about anything.
you have bad grammar.

*double negative
*should be KNOW not no.
George

United States

#26746 Oct 11, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get that number? lol you're out of your mind!
Harve is well known for just making up things as he goes along, just like he did with that number.
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26747 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>There were 3 proposals the day before shutdown. The first 2 included delays in the ACA itself, the last did not. It had a one year exemption on the penalty for indivuals and also removed the subsidies Congress and their staff will get to buy their own coverage. It might have also included a removal of the tax on medical devices from the ACA, but not sure on that part. If the last was included in their third proposal, that certainly is reason for the dems refusing it. And to WDuh I also do not like that either, but I seriously doubt they will let that be removed because it will create much needed revenue.
okay, so if ACA is so great, why isn't Congress gonna sign up?
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26748 Oct 11, 2013
^^ i have no idea if they are or aren't but from your post i just assumed that's the case.

(totally unrelated) someone told me that a bunch of helicopters were flying over Logan and Chapmanville, either yesterday or the day before.

has anyone else heard about this or see them??
George

United States

#26749 Oct 11, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, so if ACA is so great, why isn't Congress gonna sign up?
Congress is going to sign up, They just get 70% of their premium paid for by the government.
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26750 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Congress is going to sign up, They just get 70% of their premium paid for by the government.
oh lol that must be nice.



^^^Congress vs. the people
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26751 Oct 11, 2013
hahahah americans like nickleback more than congress.

thats pretty sad.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/10/america...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26752 Oct 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Congress is going to sign up, They just get 70% of their premium paid for by the government.
Last I heard, congress is now exempt because of the people that work for them. And the government is not paying 70% of it, we are if what your saying is true.
George

United States

#26753 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Last I heard, congress is now exempt because of the people that work for them. And the government is not paying 70% of it, we are if what your saying is true.
Well yes, ultimately the taxpayers are paying their 70% subsidies, but the ACA didnt change that because we have always subsidized their health coverage. I dont understand what you mean Congress is exempt because of the people that work for them? I have seen COngressmen on TV recently talking about how they will have to sign up the same as everyone else, they just get 70% of their bill paid for.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26754 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> The democrats could have aoided it all by agreeing to the last proposal before the shutdown. And that was to be fair to Americans by giving the American people a one year dely like this administration has done for business and themselves.
Obamacare is not perfect, there are kinks that have to be worked out. But the American people wanted healthcare, Obama campaigned on it and was reelected, congress and house passed it. If they ALL would come together and work together it would be a good thing. But I don't think that will happen because of the hatred of Obama by the republicans. All they want is for him to fail, and they have said that.
Romney care is the same and it worked for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 46 min Prostitutes 990
America Held Hostage Day 242 47 min MarkJ- 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr cecilia 139
James Hood 1 hr Sounds like 7
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr mark 221
Alligator Jackson 2 hr lol 294
stop sticking tongue out, making horns pursing ... 2 hr TQY 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages