Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26589 Oct 10, 2013
Gallup has been conducing the survey since 1992. Its previous low ranking of 31 percent was logged by Republicans at the end of the George W. Bush administration.

The low paying jobs are contributed to the republicans for voting down raising minimum wage to give the wealthy a tax break.

Ravenswood

#26590 Oct 10, 2013
House lawmakers are picking up their own towels at their private gym, which has remained open during the government shutdown.
The gym was to have been closed, but the Architect of the Capitol decided to keep the facility open because several House members store personal items inside.

They can keep their gym open but can't pay soldiers death benefits. Oh but the DO have to pick up their own towels. WHAT a joke. Aren't you people ashamed?
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#26592 Oct 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> The latest polls show republicans had a disapproval of 70% while the democrats have a rating of 64% disapprovval. It shows both parties have been looked down upon during this. The numbers of today shows a 36% approval rating of Obama during this. He did have a 53% in the begining of the shutdown which was a 4% increase. But his own mouth and lies have brought him down.
The lowest poll numbers I could find was 45, where do you get yours from FOX?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26593 Oct 10, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the web site:) Looks like Obamacare is very popular:)
Only 28 percent have a favorable view of the GOP, the worst rating Gallup has ever registered for a political party.
One senator took a poll and they are lower than dog poop and hemorrhoids. Love it!
Did you read the site that "I See" put up and you are endorsing? It does not support that he is doing well. Read it before you endorse it. It states the terrible unemployment rate. You are proud of the jobs number that he so called created. Well think with logic. If he creates so many jobs then why is the rate been so consitantly high? I will tell you why. We lose more jobs then created. It also said that he has added to the deficet and has almost doubled it sense taking office. The food stamps are record high. Yeah, lets be proud of this?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26594 Oct 10, 2013
House lawmakers are picking up their own towels at their private gym, which has remained open during the government shutdown.
The gym was to have been closed, but the Architect of the Capitol decided to keep the facility open because several House members store personal items inside.

They can keep their gym open but can't pay soldiers death benefits. Oh but the DO have to pick up their own towels. WHAT a joke. Aren't you people ashamed?
When Obama closes down his golf course and stops riding around in Airforce One like it is his own personal vehicle we could get things solved.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26595 Oct 10, 2013
LOL do your research is was the democrats that wanted the gym left open then complained about the towels
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26596 Oct 10, 2013
Gallup has been conducing the survey since 1992. Its previous low ranking of 31 percent was logged by Republicans at the end of the George W. Bush administration.
The low paying jobs are contributed to the republicans for voting down raising minimum wage to give the wealthy a tax break.
Do you know anything about business? I am sure any business owners sitting around going....I hope they raise minimum wage so I can hire more people at a higher rate. And Obama has given the wealthy tax breaks, but lets not talk about your version of Robin Hood in that light.
saywhat

Marlinton, WV

#26597 Oct 10, 2013
watching fox news is nothing short of having a lobotomy, period!
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26598 Oct 10, 2013
saywhat wrote:
watching fox news is nothing short of having a lobotomy, period!
What do you watch MSNBC? If you enjoy watching news that tells you what you want to hear and not the facts by all means keep watching your do good networks

Ravenswood

#26599 Oct 10, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL do your research is was the democrats that wanted the gym left open then complained about the towels
You should be called "I won't see".

“This job is very stressful and if you don't have a place to vent, you are going to go crazy and that's why I've used it all these years,” said Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska), who has used the facility since 1973
It costs members a $250 annual fee and is similar to a YMCA, said Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.). It contains cardio machines, a weight area, a swimming pool and a basketball court.

Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) said the Senate gym is “open just like the hallways are open,” but the four staff members who usually help run the facility were no longer present.
On Monday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said that the Senate’s gym was becoming “rank.”
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Don't see a democrate!

Ravenswood

#26600 Oct 10, 2013
democrat....sorry

Ravenswood

#26601 Oct 10, 2013
Did you read the site that "I See" put up and you are endorsing? It does not support that he is doing well. Read it before you endorse it. It states the terrible unemployment rate. You are proud of the jobs number that he so called created. Well think with logic. If he creates so many jobs then why is the rate been so consitantly high? I will tell you why. We lose more jobs then created. It also said that he has added to the deficet and has almost doubled it sense taking office. The food stamps are record high. Yeah, lets be proud of this?
I read the site, you didn't read all of it, just like a republican. Still, where did you get you poll number from?

Ravenswood

#26602 Oct 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> The latest polls show republicans had a disapproval of 70% while the democrats have a rating of 64% disapprovval. It shows both parties have been looked down upon during this. The numbers of today shows a 36% approval rating of Obama during this. He did have a 53% in the begining of the shutdown which was a 4% increase. But his own mouth and lies have brought him down.
Where did you get the 36% from?
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26603 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You should be called "I won't see".
“This job is very stressful and if you don't have a place to vent, you are going to go crazy and that's why I've used it all these years,” said Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska), who has used the facility since 1973
It costs members a $250 annual fee and is similar to a YMCA, said Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.). It contains cardio machines, a weight area, a swimming pool and a basketball court.
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) said the Senate gym is “open just like the hallways are open,” but the four staff members who usually help run the facility were no longer present.
On Monday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said that the Senate’s gym was becoming “rank.”
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Don't see a democrate!
Here you go I guess you are the one that should be ashamed !!!!!!
Hahahahaha

Democrat Complains About Doing Own Laundry at Shutdown-Protected Congressional Gym

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/obamas-numbe...
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26604 Oct 10, 2013
I read the site, you didn't read all of it, just like a republican. Still, where did you get you poll number from?
Bernanke himself said the recovery was not good.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26605 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
The lowest poll numbers I could find was 45, where do you get yours from FOX?
That is the number of how he is handeling the shutdown. Let us go by CNN poll.....51% like him personally. 42% agree on issues while 54% disagree on issues. Does that rest your mind and your Foxphobia? You can go to CNN news and put in Obama's approval rating. Remember it is a CNN poll.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26606 Oct 10, 2013
I did read the site and has more bad then good. Did you read and answer my question? Do you understand that you are proud that he created those jobs but the unemployment rate has stayed and averged 7%. Which means we are losing more jobs then gaining. Do you understand that? Did you understand about the food stamps with all the people on there? Did you understand about the defiect they had on there and how much he has contributed to it. I have been saying above 7 trillion and that said 11 trillion. You read and posted what you seen as the positives and not the rest. Bacon hater has trained you well.

Ravenswood

#26607 Oct 10, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go I guess you are the one that should be ashamed !!!!!!
Hahahahaha
Democrat Complains About Doing Own Laundry at Shutdown-Protected Congressional Gym
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/obamas-numbe...
Oh My God, did You read your own site? NO WHERE does it say that.

Ravenswood

#26608 Oct 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I did read the site and has more bad then good. Did you read and answer my question? Do you understand that you are proud that he created those jobs but the unemployment rate has stayed and averged 7%. Which means we are losing more jobs then gaining. Do you understand that? Did you understand about the food stamps with all the people on there? Did you understand about the defiect they had on there and how much he has contributed to it. I have been saying above 7 trillion and that said 11 trillion. You read and posted what you seen as the positives and not the rest. Bacon hater has trained you well.
BUT WHERE does the 37% come from/
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26609 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh My God, did You read your own site? NO WHERE does it say that.
OMG are you dense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks in Rocco's downtown 6 min speak up then 10
Wheres Markj the political hack? 7 min FOVR 172
hpd slow response times 18 min Dana 16
Murder 51 min Traci 18
Stupidity of Hillary voters 1 hr JCK 3
Panties 2 hr Panty Man 1
Black Lives Matter 2 hr American slave 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages