Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26422 Oct 8, 2013
Here is another great story for the liberals. 8 democratic senetors were arrested today on purpose for the immigration rally. You all know the National Mall was part of the shutdown, but was opened up so people could protest in support for the lawbreaking illegal immigrants. But they shutdown a sidewalk so Vets had to just about storm it to pay tribute to their fallen brothers. So instead of working these elected idiots do this. They personify this administration. They do not care for Americans but love lawbreaking illegals. That is why they make the big bucks
Dicktor L Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26423 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Just like I said earlier about the liar in cheif's press conference. That was the most staged softball session I have ever seen. Transparent my azz. He had a piece of paper and read names for questions while his head was down and had to look up to find them.
you don't get it do you? All the presidents are like this, because they preside over a nation of halfwit complacent americows and they can get away with this shit because you fart breath burger slurpers can't be bothered to get off your mobility scooters and assert your human dignity.

Ergo, you deserve what you get.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26424 Oct 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>1. That raise was for an illegal war Bush lied to start, and was for continuing war crimes like torture and the mass murder of over 1 million innocent civilians. This is to get pay for the messes of Bush, who depleted our entire treasury through his illegal wars, unfunded tax cuts for billionaires and the crashing of the world's largest economy.
But still as you say it is for past debts that we couldn't welch on. Stupid liberal moron.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26425 Oct 8, 2013
Dicktaor L Satan......I have alreay downed both sides if you read this at all. I strongly disagree with Obama and I did with Bush. But Obama is making Bush look good and that is a sad thing.
Dicktor L Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26426 Oct 8, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But still as you say it is for past debts that we couldn't welch on. Stupid liberal moron.
Let's try a thought experiment.

imagine if you will, you are some halfwit with a credit card. You charge up thousands in debt. Now to pay this off, you don't stop using electricity, water, gas, or food because you have more debt than you can pay back in one or however many years. No, you pay it back in increments. You don't just shut down your life and then try to pay it back as soon as possible because that would be bad for you.

Now imagine a really big house, with three hundred million people, and then replace food and utilities with government programs. You see where I am headed with this?

Pull your head out of your cornhole.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26427 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Like I would really waste my time answering an idiotic question like that that is none of your business even if it wasnt just meant to pick a fight. It is just more childish stupidity from Republicans. I am used to ignoring their childish stupidity.

Mgtn Res wrote, "A question: Is there a problem with having an honest debate on the issues of our country without all the name calling and belittling of others?"

Mgtn Res wrote, "<quoted text>
No Dicktor Loser, Libbys like you are lazy, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating, stinking morons."

Looky @ the hypocrite.
He's not a hypocrite. You are. You do ten times the name calling as he does and complains 10 times as much if someone else does it. How many masters degrees did Joe steal for you? I am really curious.
Dicktor L Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26428 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Dicktaor L Satan......I have alreay downed both sides if you read this at all. I strongly disagree with Obama and I did with Bush. But Obama is making Bush look good and that is a sad thing.
you see I find that hard to believe because you are using the word "librul" in a pejorative fashion all up and down this thread which either means
1. You're a dumbass
or
2. You're a dumbass

I think it's the latter and not the former.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26429 Oct 8, 2013
So do you think the 8 democrats that got arrested, just sat around and said....We are not going to do anything today. So to hell with vets who fought for this country. Lets fight for people who want to stay in this country. Who cares if they came her illegally and broke laws? Only thing those other guys did was to fight and die for our feedom. These are future idiots to vote us back in so we get that money. Plus we are getting paid right now to sit on our azz while the country fights over the shutdown.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#26430 Oct 8, 2013
Whistle Dicktor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try a thought experiment.
imagine if you will, you are some halfwit with a credit card. You charge up thousands in debt. Now to pay this off, you don't stop using electricity, water, gas, or food because you have more debt than you can pay back in one or however many years. No, you pay it back in increments. You don't just shut down your life and then try to pay it back as soon as possible because that would be bad for you.
Now imagine a really big house, with three hundred million people, and then replace food and utilities with government programs. You see where I am headed with this?
Pull your head out of your cornhole.
Actually Whistle Dicktor, most intelligent people would sit down with their families and try to see where they could tighten their belts and reduce expenses. Then again, nobody ever accused democrats of being intelligent.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26431 Oct 8, 2013
This Dicktor L Satan is now preaching from the liberal playbook. He sounds alot like sundog. We know presidents try to make it easy for themselves. He made it so obvious that he made himself look stupid. Can you handle that? Plus the government can feel like real Americans do on deciding what bills they can pay with the money they have. But rest assure they are getting paid.
Dicktor L Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26432 Oct 8, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a hypocrite. You are. You do ten times the name calling as he does and complains 10 times as much if someone else does it. How many masters degrees did Joe steal for you? I am really curious.
Quite your pansy ass complaining and stop trying to "civilize" the conversation in here.

It doesn't matter which, if any of you numbnuts is trying to disprove the legitimacy of some one's point because they hurt your feelings and couldn't keep things "civil". Mean old words don't detract from the truth of a statement and if you dick heads had an maturity about you, you'd realize this. but no, its You're wrong cause you called me a mean name, so imma call you a mean name back and be right. GUESS WHAT, all of you shit wits have hurt everyone's feelings by being dumbasses, I know I'm awful beat up about it.

But no one thinks to themselves, I know, I'll get on the topix forums and have an enlightened debate about some controversial political material.

NO, you get on here to shit on people, I know I do, each of you fuckwits is guilty of it.
Dicktor L Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26433 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So do you think the 8 democrats that got arrested, just sat around and said....We are not going to do anything today. So to hell with vets who fought for this country. Lets fight for people who want to stay in this country. Who cares if they came her illegally and broke laws? Only thing those other guys did was to fight and die for our feedom. These are future idiots to vote us back in so we get that money. Plus we are getting paid right now to sit on our azz while the country fights over the shutdown.
This just in, WW2 vets didn't fight for your freedom, the fought for united states financial interests.

because england and other countries owed us tons of money, and you can't collect debt from a smoldering crater. To this day, NATO countries still purchase overpriced crappy plastic american military equipment to the tune of several hundreds of millions of dollars.

Freedom, hah. The government could give two shits about your freedom. It's ALWAYS been that way.
Doctor Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26434 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This Dicktor L Satan is now preaching from the liberal playbook. He sounds alot like sundog. We know presidents try to make it easy for themselves. He made it so obvious that he made himself look stupid. Can you handle that? Plus the government can feel like real Americans do on deciding what bills they can pay with the money they have. But rest assure they are getting paid.
You fart huffing asshole slurper.

I don't condone paying anyone in the government ANY money at all.
Way to try to jam false accusations up my ass.

The united states is MONETARILY SOVEREIGN, the united states dollar is the world trade and reserve currency.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? There is no equivalent to that in your day to day economic activity I can put into a simple analogy for your miniscule amount of BRAIN to understand.

Here's more tips for you buddy

*IT MEANS THE US CAN PRINT OFF AS MUCH MONEY AND ACCRUE AS MUCH DEBT AS THEY WANT AND NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN

And if it's "librul" to shit on you for being a dumbass, then that's just fucking peachy. More baseless accusations that aren't true.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26435 Oct 8, 2013
Dicktor L Satan.......so if you call someone a liberal, then you must be on the right? Sounds like your a kool aid drinker. Are you defending Obamacare or against it? I have said that the republicans went about this wrong. They have been led like sheeple. Then you have the left wing sheeple who believe everything Obama will say. I have already stated both sides should be ousted and we start anew. So which sheeple are you?
Doctor Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26436 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
hurr hurr i'm a dumbass and think international government finance works like household expenditures because my brain is too simple to wrap itself around something more than 17th century mercantilism
that explains everything.
Doctor Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26437 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Dicktor L Satan.......so if you call someone a liberal, then you must be on the right? Sounds like your a kool aid drinker. Are you defending Obamacare or against it? I have said that the republicans went about this wrong. They have been led like sheeple. Then you have the left wing sheeple who believe everything Obama will say. I have already stated both sides should be ousted and we start anew. So which sheeple are you?
Does your mind only function in paradigms of black and white, rite or wrong?

That's binary son.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26438 Oct 8, 2013
Dicktor L Satan.....I hope the shutdown continues. Maybe we will be delighted by your baby insults some more. Left wing liberals have been the downfall of this country. And it is called an analogy about the debt and what to spend money on. Sorry your comprehension level is just a bit off key where you take things literaly. I may not be the best speller, but if you can not get the meaning, then maybe you should just lick me.
Doctor Satan

Saint Albans, WV

#26439 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Dicktor L Satan.....I hope the shutdown continues.
As do I, I want to see the united states and all of it's citizens (THAT MEANS YOU) burn. Nothing would gratify me more.

Well Duh wrote:
Maybe we will be delighted by your baby insults some more.
I'm glad my insults have delighted you. I know they delighted me.
But you better behave, or Dr. Satan won't call you any more delightful names.

Well Dumb wrote:
Left wing liberals have been the downfall of this country.
"I'm not a retardlican"
"proceeds to chant what every retardlican ever believes"
I'm convinced you're a moderate centrist now. You're definitely not a dumbass.

Well Dumb wrote:
And it is called an analogy about the debt and what to spend money on.
yeah, and your analogy is shitty.
Government spending DOESN'T even remotely function like household spending. You are a dumbass if you believe otherwise. It hasn't worked that way since the 20th century. You need to brush up on your economics.

Well Dumb wrote:
Sorry your comprehension level is just a bit off key where you take things literaly.
You are trying to over simplify something too complicated for your mind to understand. Stop it, it makes you look like an asshole

Well Dumb wrote:
I may not be the best speller, but if you can not get the meaning, then maybe you should just lick me.
So that's what all this is about! I didn't know you cared about me like that. Maybe later, you and me can play some tonsil hockey. You can be the goalie.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26440 Oct 8, 2013
dicktor L Satan......I do believe in right and wrong with little grey. I believe a man should keep his word and it is binding. I believe in working hard to provide for my kids as a single dad and hopefully a better future. I do not belive in political correctness and people should have a backbone and thicker skin. These maybe some old fashioned ideas and sound corny to you but I believe in morals and being a good person. I have not been insulting and use words like sheeple and say how things are moronic. So get off your high horse
George

United States

#26441 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you definitely are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I told you that I am just joining the conversation. Melissa calls everyone who disagrees with her "Taliban", Bacon Hater calls his adversaries "Tea Bathers", others use a variety of idiot, morons, etc. I did not make the rules but I am certainly willing to play by them.
What is "Just joining the conversation" supposed to mean? Are you trying to imply you never said this? "
Mgtn Res wrote:
A question: Is there a problem with having an honest debate on the issues of our country without all the name calling and belittling of others?
And then this?
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dicktor Loser, Libbys like you are lazy, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating, stinking morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Serious] Basic information about AA meetings i... 50 min Asking For Friend 15
Chay Bailey 1 hr Smh 27
Best church in Huntington 1 hr Observer 24
Topix Censorship 2 hr -zaphod- 79
Google HPVCausesCancer 2 hr WATCHDOG 83
smmc cervical cancer screening 3 hr Mother of Tweenager 24
Married People Only Have You Cheated And Why (Nov '11) 3 hr Married guy 190
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE