Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26397 Oct 8, 2013
im waiting libbys ... anyone willing to give it a shot ?
Doctor Satan

Hurricane, WV

#26398 Oct 8, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
im waiting libbys ... anyone willing to give it a shot ?
bro, Libby's is a food processing company brah, I think they are to busy making more money than you can comprehend to be bothered to reply to your empty vapid comments.
Doctor Satan

Hurricane, WV

#26399 Oct 8, 2013
Their corned beef is actually pretty good.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#26400 Oct 8, 2013
Doctor Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
bro, Libby's is a food processing company brah, I think they are to busy making more money than you can comprehend to be bothered to reply to your empty vapid comments.
No Dicktor Loser, Libbys like you are lazy, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating, stinking morons.
George

United States

#26401 Oct 8, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>who says the economy is going to crash ? are you watching nancy grace again ? im a republican george. i dont listen to obsama dire warnings. they dont fly with me. in fact were humming right along without the bloated liberal big govenment. we dont need them and 50 percent of them need to be fired.
Economists, businesses leaders, world leaders, everyone with half a brain knows how damaging it will be. You and Karl can pretend it will be fine but doesnt matter at this point. Like I say, let it ride, Republicants will suffer right along with everyone, even more since the puppet masters of your party have bigger wallets. Obama should stand his ground, greed will end this BS soon enough. Watch and see.
George

United States

#26402 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
A question: Is there a problem with having an honest debate on the issues of our country without all the name calling and belittling of others?
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dicktor Loser, Libbys like you are lazy, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating, stinking morons.
LOL . Now that is funny stuff, talk about a hypocrite. Typical Rebup.
George

United States

#26403 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
A question: Is there a problem with having an honest debate on the issues of our country without all the name calling and belittling of others?
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
More republican "do as I say, not as I do". Kinda like Repubs voting themselves millions in farm welfare will demanding everyone elses be slashed. Do as I say, not as I do!~Joe Republican3807

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26404 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>LOL . Now that is funny stuff, talk about a hypocrite. Typical Rebup.
Hey Cousin George, I am just joining the conversation. When are you going to answer my question numb nuts?

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26405 Oct 8, 2013
Cousin George
Maybe if I repeat the question a few times, you can concentrate long enough to give me an answer.

how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for YOU how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you?
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26406 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Economists, businesses leaders, world leaders, everyone with half a brain knows how damaging it will be. You and Karl can pretend it will be fine but doesnt matter at this point. Like I say, let it ride, Republicants will suffer right along with everyone, even more since the puppet masters of your party have bigger wallets. Obama should stand his ground, greed will end this BS soon enough. Watch and see.
there is a place for people like you who resent rich people. you want them to give you their money dont you. obama is like you. here is a quote from him "i wanna spread the wealth around". the place for you george, and take melissa with you is OCCUPY WALL STREET.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26407 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cousin George, I am just joining the conversation. When are you going to answer my question numb nuts?
take your index finger, now put it across your semi puckered lips and blow/hum while using the finger to move up and down across your lips rapidly. hear that sound ?? that is what george is doing while thinking of an answer.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26408 Oct 8, 2013
Now people, Bacon Hater is right when he said that 70% disapprove of the way republicans have handled this. But he forgot to mention the those same people had 64% disapproval of the democrats too.
George

United States

#26409 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
Cousin George
Maybe if I repeat the question a few times, you can concentrate long enough to give me an answer.
how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for YOU how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you how many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you?
Like I would really waste my time answering an idiotic question like that that is none of your business even if it wasnt just meant to pick a fight. It is just more childish stupidity from Republicans. I am used to ignoring their childish stupidity.
Mgtn Res wrote:
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Looky @ the hypocrite.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26410 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Now people, Bacon Hater is right when he said that 70% disapprove of the way republicans have handled this. But he forgot to mention the those same people had 64% disapproval of the democrats too.
Bacon Hater is good at selective memory. Oh my Bacon Hater, please forgive me and don't call me a tea bagger. LMAO!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26411 Oct 8, 2013
What is really funny is how a liberal comedian with his own show destroyed one of Obama's sheeple. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show nailed Sebelius. He asked her about the special treament for congress and business'. She could not answer and decided to use a stupid line of "let them eat cake" referring to the American people. In the end Stewart called her a liar in his closing monalouge. So if a ultra liberal like Stewart, who has praised and kissed Obama's butt is turning.....then what does that say about how things are turning around. Even Bill Mauher has turned on him. About three weeks ago Bacon and Melissa were quoting these two liberals in praise and backup to their argument.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26412 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Like I would really waste my time answering an idiotic question like that that is none of your business even if it wasnt just meant to pick a fight. It is just more childish stupidity from Republicans. I am used to ignoring their childish stupidity.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Looky @ the hypocrite.
You're ignoring childish stupidity? Looky @ the hypocrite? Look in the mirror whistle dick.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26413 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What is really funny is how a liberal comedian with his own show destroyed one of Obama's sheeple. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show nailed Sebelius. He asked her about the special treament for congress and business'. She could not answer and decided to use a stupid line of "let them eat cake" referring to the American people. In the end Stewart called her a liar in his closing monalouge. So if a ultra liberal like Stewart, who has praised and kissed Obama's butt is turning.....then what does that say about how things are turning around. Even Bill Mauher has turned on him. About three weeks ago Bacon and Melissa were quoting these two liberals in praise and backup to their argument.
Is the moral of this story that Melissa and Bacon Hater are morons?
George

United States

#26414 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26415 Oct 8, 2013
George.....we have agreed on many things and have had disagreements. But when the witching hour came just before the shutdown and it was offered that to give the American people the same delay as business' and Reid said no and gave his tough stance, then I decided both sides were to blame equally. When you have almost 4 years to prepair and your sight can not handle this, when other get 20 million hits a day and do not shutdown. Thank you Canada for making a crappy site. What a way to go American Obama. They can count votes up instantly but can not tell how many have signed up? If it were a million, you can bet your backside they would be reporting that

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#26416 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Pot, meet kettle.
George, you definitely are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I told you that I am just joining the conversation. Melissa calls everyone who disagrees with her "Taliban", Bacon Hater calls his adversaries "Tea Bathers", others use a variety of idiot, morons, etc. I did not make the rules but I am certainly willing to play by them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 min Sundog512 1,529
Pro green lawn cares forman Robert fogerty drug... 13 min jessie 3
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 23 min Becky Joe 8
Detroit defrin dennis 23 min sick of 4
Ramada Limited on 16th street 34 min Matt 2
for black people 3 41 min in the key of life 162
let the addicts die die die die die 58 min Youre horrible 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance