Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26345 Oct 8, 2013
democrats CATER TO >> the ignorant, the illegal immigrant or hispanic (60%), the black people (93%), the welfare recipients, the hard core union members, the VICTIMS, and they are working on the felons (voting rights). yes folks, these voters are the core of the democratic party.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26346 Oct 8, 2013
oh my, i left out the save the planet types.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26347 Oct 8, 2013
tax and spend, these voters get the money.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26348 Oct 8, 2013
take from the rich ... give to the lazy.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26349 Oct 8, 2013
page back one for more shock and awe comment from me that are true.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26350 Oct 8, 2013
Our liar in cheif has said that this is making us look bad around the world. Obama has already made us look bad around the world. Obama is loving this sense he is such a camerawhore. He is picking out people to answer questions from because he will not answer real questions. He is crying to the press but will not be a leader and go to congress. He is a coward and idiot. He is nothing as a president as a leader. If he wants to compare the government to us, then how does he like it that eeryday people hae to make descisions on what bills to pay. If he was a CEO then he would be fired
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26351 Oct 8, 2013
If you watched his press conference, he has a list of reporters that he has to answer questions. before he calls a reporter for a question, but will look down to his piece of paper he took out and looks down and it and calls their name as his head is down. This is a farse and Obama is nothing but hot air. He is a coward and liar.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26352 Oct 8, 2013
Wow...this press conference is such a sham. Why don't they just suck him off. This as such a controlled and staged conference. I have never seen such butt liking softball queations that is so rehearsed. I thought King retired fron CNN.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26353 Oct 8, 2013
the teleprompter ... it says lady in yellow sweater. that is who he points at to ask a question. then the teleprompter reads to him exactly what the people want to hear. even if it is a lie. its a manipulation type deal to get liberals think they are getting something for free. same way with that obama phone lady on you tube.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26354 Oct 8, 2013
liberals are lied to their faces by obama and yet they still come on topix to SING HIS VIRTUES. there is a book i want you to read, its called, inside the liberal mind. in it explains how they think.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26355 Oct 8, 2013
Liberal sheeple are probably masturbating to this. He is lying like he has never lied before. He brought up his dumbazz wife and John Kerry. He will go down as the worst president in history

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26356 Oct 8, 2013
You dumbasses are actually going to lose the House now. Unreal. Only a dumb tea bagger can lose a rigged game. This is getting ugly.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/03/fox-ne...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26357 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Liberal sheeple are probably masturbating to this. He is lying like he has never lied before. He brought up his dumbazz wife and John Kerry. He will go down as the worst president in history
Doubt it. He still has to mass murder a million people and commit a bunch of war crimes, plus destroy the greatest economy ever created by man just to go down as the worst president out of the last two.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26358 Oct 8, 2013
Bonner better cry:)) Those figures were from Fox, can you imagine how bad they really are. lol Love it!

Ravenswood

#26359 Oct 8, 2013
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26360 Oct 8, 2013
There are a lot more people behind the republicans than you can ever imagine. Do not fool yourselves into believing everyone is still drinking the kool aid

Ravenswood

#26361 Oct 8, 2013
Can you really see? You could if you would watch or read something other than Fox.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26362 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My God, you posted something from Alex Jones! If it is true, it's the republican's fauly.
Are you going to post Ted Nuggent next?
Shit up crack head. We don't allow crack heads to post on here.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26363 Oct 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You dumbasses are actually going to lose the House now. Unreal. Only a dumb tea bagger can lose a rigged game. This is getting ugly.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/03/fox-ne...
Getting ugly is your department bacon beater.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26364 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Can you really see? You could if you would watch or read something other than Fox.
I don't have to watch tv to figure out what is going on. Perhaps you should stay away from msnbc gives you false hope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions About Flying On A Airplane 7 min Nancy 25
Swedish police investigator backs Trumps words 48 min -zaphod- 2
I dated a racist and lied about sleeping with a... 55 min New world order 10
Democrats obsessed with calling Trump names 1 hr nosegay 9
JB'S in Huntington 1 hr ashley 3
President Trump Is Sevent-one Yrs. Old 1 hr do not worry 5
The Inbetween 1 hr Bar noise 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance