Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#26281 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about this, cousin George? You liar.
http://madisonproject.com/2013/04/taking-dead...
Nonsense editorializing and a twisting of the facts.
George

United States

#26282 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No. 1 I suppose that democrats NEVER use blogs to support their arguments.
No. 2 What the hell is a noture you ignorant bastard.
I dont use editorial blogs to support my opinions, that is a Republican tactic. Blogs that contain facts backed up with their sources are acceptable, but yours wasnt. The blog you posted was the editorial opinion of the writer with no facts or sources at all.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26283 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense editorializing and a twisting of the facts.
That is what I thought you would say, that's why I called you a liar.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26284 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont use editorial blogs to support my opinions, that is a Republican tactic. Blogs that contain facts backed up with their sources are acceptable, but yours wasnt. The blog you posted was the editorial opinion of the writer with no facts or sources at all.
That still doesn't answer the question as to why you are an ignorant bastard.
George

United States

#26285 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I thought you would say, that's why I called you a liar.
I am a liar because I dont believe the editorials and nonsense you post? I asked you before to specifically, in your own words, name what Manchin has done that went against his pre-election promises. You provided NOTHING, as you have done once again. Nothing but blogs and editorials and you cant even articulate it yourself, you must rely on someone else to relay "your" opinions.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26286 Oct 7, 2013
no deal GEORGE. your man just got done raising taxes on the middle and upper class. he should have plenty of cash. NO DEAL. p.s. you libbys need to muzzle your man obama.
cat bird

Huntington, WV

#26287 Oct 7, 2013
Dear George K I'm A Democrat. But you bore the hell out of me. no dummy you cant trust the republicans and you dam well better not trust the gay loven dems . this party was different in 1976. not so full of gay lovers and anti gun freaks and people like you. Go join the populist party you freak....And All of you like him.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26288 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am a liar because I dont believe the editorials and nonsense you post? I asked you before to specifically, in your own words, name what Manchin has done that went against his pre-election promises. You provided NOTHING, as you have done once again. Nothing but blogs and editorials and you cant even articulate it yourself, you must rely on someone else to relay "your" opinions.
You really are pathetic. You've got to be Manchin's cousin.
George

United States

#26289 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are pathetic. You've got to be Manchin's cousin.
Yup, that is the same thing you said last time when I slapped you with the truth. Editorials and insults, that is the best you got.
George

United States

#26290 Oct 7, 2013
cat bird wrote:
Dear George K I'm A Democrat. But you bore the hell out of me. no dummy you cant trust the republicans and you dam well better not trust the gay loven dems . this party was different in 1976. not so full of gay lovers and anti gun freaks and people like you. Go join the populist party you freak....And All of you like him.
I tend to vote Democrat so i usually refer to myself as a democrat, but I dont follow the party line regardless of who it is from. I support some republican policies and some democrat policies. I think it is you who needs to switch parties, you sound like the typical hating Republican.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26291 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, that is the same thing you said last time when I slapped you with the truth. Editorials and insults, that is the best you got.
Nothing I can do if you refuse to face reality. Typical democrat response, deny and deflect.
1 post removed
George

United States

#26293 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I can do if you refuse to face reality. Typical democrat response, deny and deflect.
Problem is your reality is found in right wing blogs and editorials, not the truth.
George

United States

#26294 Oct 7, 2013
Chicago (AFP)- Hunters hoping to bag their limit on federal land joined a chorus of frustrated citizens urging a halt to the US government shutdown Monday.

"People are traveling hundreds of miles this time of year and getting to their favorite hunting or fishing holes and finding they've closed," said Miles Moretti, president of the Utah-based Mule Deer Foundation.

October marks the beginning of what is usually a brief hunting season for waterfowl and larger game like deer and elk.

But with Congress unable to reach a deal on the federal budget and only essential government work permitted, some 329 federal wildlife refuges have been closed to hunting.

That will increase pressure on already crowded state-run public hunting grounds, and could have a serious economic impact, sportsmen's groups warned.

It could also dash the dreams of hunters who've finally snagged a rare permit.

"In Colorado, hunters who've waited 12 years to hunt elk are being forced to turn in their tags," said Gaspar Perricone, co-director of the Bull Moose Sportsmen's Alliance.

"The hardship isn't only being felt by the hunters and anglers, but also by the locals and rural economies that depend on them," he said in a conference call.

Hunting and fishing is an $86 billion industry while other forms of wildlife recreation, like birdwatching, bring the annual total up to $144 billion.

"It's a big business," said Desiree Sorenson-Groves of the National Wildlife Refuge Association.

"For commercial guides, this is Macy's at Christmas."

The shutdown also has halted critical habitat conservation efforts which need to be conducted in the fall ahead of the spring breeding season, she said.

Adding insult to injury, people can't even call their congressmen to complain because the shutdown also affects constituent services.

"Our community is getting pretty frustrated," said Whit Fosburgh, president of the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership.

"We want the damn thing to be fixed and want the federal government open."
George

United States

#26295 Oct 7, 2013
Horray for common sense.
----------
SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- California Governor Jerry Brown vetoed a bill on Monday that would have allowed non-citizen legal immigrants to serve on juries in the most populous U.S. state, saying that such service was an obligation that went along with citizenship.

"This bill would permit lawful permanent residents who are not citizens to serve on a jury," Brown, a Democrat, said in his veto message. "I don't think that's right."
George

United States

#26296 Oct 7, 2013
Another example of the Obama administrations attack on free speech and the Constitution.
----------
WASHINGTON (AP) The Obama administration is blocking a federal law enforcement agent from publishing a book about the failed "Fast and Furious" gun-smuggling sting operation because of concerns that the book would negatively affect morale, the American Civil Liberties Union said Monday.

The ACLU charged that the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is worried that the book proposed by an ATF agent would hurt relationships with other U.S. law enforcement agencies.

In a six-page letter to ATF Deputy Director Thomas Brandon, the ACLU said the bureau's decision to block the book proposed by Special Agent John Dodson was a violation of his First Amendment rights. The ACLU described Dodson as a whistle-blower.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26297 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out the two biggies when libbys are faced with reality. i swear to god this is what they do. >>> bush and racist.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26298 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Joe has done everything he said he would do before he got elected. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a man of his word and has West Virginians best interest in mind when he takes a stance. I think I have agreed with Manchin on every position on every issue he has taken.
I have also. Manchin hasn't stood with the rank and file left wing nut jobs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26299 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
Horray for common sense.
----------
SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- California Governor Jerry Brown vetoed a bill on Monday that would have allowed non-citizen legal immigrants to serve on juries in the most populous U.S. state, saying that such service was an obligation that went along with citizenship.
"This bill would permit lawful permanent residents who are not citizens to serve on a jury," Brown, a Democrat, said in his veto message. "I don't think that's right."
hes a liberal freak case in the worst way.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26301 Oct 7, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you left out the two biggies when libbys are faced with reality. i swear to god this is what they do. >>> bush and racist.
How could I forget that? Liberal chuckleheads are always blaming Bush and playing the race card. Democrats are too weak to admit that racism is a societal problem that crosses political lines. Morons like Bacon Hater are quick to play the race card, even when the facts suggest otherwise. There are too many minorities, including African Americans, who are members of the republican party to accuse the party of racism.
http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2013/0...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26302 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I forget that? Liberal chuckleheads are always blaming Bush and playing the race card. Democrats are too weak to admit that racism is a societal problem that crosses political lines. Morons like Bacon Hater are quick to play the race card, even when the facts suggest otherwise. There are too many minorities, including African Americans, who are members of the republican party to accuse the party of racism.
http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2013/0...
herman cain. good man and opposite of obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virus going around? 45 min Totally Understand 6
Topix Moderator 54 min quank 4
Remembering the cb radio days in Huntington 1 hr Greasy Metal 5
Mayor Williams and that 3 million dollars. 1 hr Huntington resident 11
carousel club (Jan '17) 1 hr Jay 37
river park hospital (Jul '11) 2 hr July 282
CHH Board Members---Do Your Job ! 2 hr Helen 4
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 7 hr Hysell trash 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web