Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26026 Oct 5, 2013
Good afternoon guru. Actually it was more of a philosophy book. I believe the way we govern our own lives and the way we view the world and others causes us to have a more unbiased opinion on politics basing it more on our beliefs and experiences. It just so happens that democrats represent those beliefs a little more. Now do I believe everything politicians say? Absolutely not!!! Do I think obama is perfect and agree with his every move? Again the answer would be no. I do like the fact that our wars have ended and people on both sides aren't losing their lives and minds. I know there is still violence but its not directly being done by our country. I am glad unemployment is going up but ofcourse I wish there were more jobs. I believe people should have affordable healthcare, but I don't blindly believe this program is perfect, but if it benefits some people than good for them and if we can fix the problems as we go maybe it will benefit more. I am happier now than 6 years ago, but I do not let Washington control my state of mind. You might make fun, but I don't have cable. I believe its all propaganda, reality shows, and sitcoms and it just doesn't appeal to me. I do not begrudge those who enjoy it because I feel everyone has to find their own enjoyment to make it through this life. I just find personally it causes me to find more beneficial outlets for myself. You know me I could go on, but I will end there for now.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26027 Oct 5, 2013
Oh My God, so many criminals in politics. Terrible, on both sides!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26028 Oct 5, 2013
That is one crazy long list when put all together like that. I think it just about covers everything. Are there any crimes left to commit? How bout the large sum of money in the freezer. "Yeah honey you're not looking the icecream is beside the large stack of cash."
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26029 Oct 5, 2013
Ha ha i just saw i put unemployment is going up instead of down. sounds evil when i say Im glad.
George

United States

#26030 Oct 5, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Ha ha i just saw i put unemployment is going up instead of down. sounds evil when i say Im glad.
Of course it is going up, almost a million people are out of a job because Republicans are thworing a childish tanrum. They dont like a law so its their way or no way. The US revolves around their opinions and not on the laws of the land. This lunacy must stop.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26031 Oct 5, 2013
you're right maybe it was a freudian slip. They have backed themselves in a corner and are having trouble finding a way out and still look justified. Other countries are amazed that the worlds economy is at risk over people receiving healthcare. wallstreet and the members of their own party are calling for a stop to this insanity. I am tired of hearing it referred to as a game as if the American people are pawns in a chess match. Also to be a little petty, is boner a little more orange than usual? Its a good look for Halloween.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26032 Oct 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is going up, almost a million people are out of a job because Republicans are thworing a childish tanrum. They dont like a law so its their way or no way. The US revolves around their opinions and not on the laws of the land. This lunacy must stop.
if obama would meet with republicans instead of shitting down the government because congress isnt obedient to him unemployment would just be going up a little. obama wishes he could get unemployment to the bush years but hes no laeder and is clueless how to do it.
1 post removed
George

United States

#26034 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>if obama would meet with republicans instead of shitting down the government because congress isnt obedient to him unemployment would just be going up a little. obama wishes he could get unemployment to the bush years but hes no laeder and is clueless how to do it.
You mean meet with him so they can make demands. What is the point, he will not defund Obamacare period! It is the law and they have no right to shut down the government because they cant have their way. Obama won the election, the law was passed, and that is just the way it is. They can hold their breath and put millions of people out of work but it will not change anything. Obama gets his wish on the ACA because it is the LAW AND HE WON the election and all the childish republican tantrums in the world wont change it.
George

United States

#26035 Oct 5, 2013
At this point it doesnt really matter. Republicans will in a few weeks once again sacrifice the American people. It is obvious they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling unless their ridiculous demands are meet. They are perfectly willing to throw the world economy into chaos unless they get their way. These Republicans, all of them who are taking part in this idiocy, need removed from office next election. Republicans will stop at nothing to destroy Obamas presidenct including destroying our economy and our credit rating. Get ready to pay for yet another repub tantrum, and this will cut us deep, far deeper than laying off workers for a few weeks. They will blame Obama for the crash as per usual when it will be their fault once again.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26036 Oct 5, 2013
only 21 percent of americans think they are better off with obsama care george. you must be in that percent. thank you congress for helping the rest of us americans.
1 post removed
Peter Gosinya

Southern Pines, NC

#26038 Oct 5, 2013
George wrote:
At this point it doesnt really matter. Republicans will in a few weeks once again sacrifice the American people. It is obvious they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling unless their ridiculous demands are meet. They are perfectly willing to throw the world economy into chaos unless they get their way. These Republicans, all of them who are taking part in this idiocy, need removed from office next election. Republicans will stop at nothing to destroy Obamas presidenct including destroying our economy and our credit rating. Get ready to pay for yet another repub tantrum, and this will cut us deep, far deeper than laying off workers for a few weeks. They will blame Obama for the crash as per usual when it will be their fault once again.
You sound like just another DEMOCRAP HOMO, George. Proud of it too, probably. Pitiful.
1 post removed
George

United States

#26040 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
only 21 percent of americans think they are better off with obsama care george. you must be in that percent. thank you congress for helping the rest of us americans.
Obamcare hasnt even started yet, only an idiot would say one way or the other, since it is impossible to know until it actually starts, DUH. You keep quoting that stupid statistic like it means something. It only means you are an idiot for repeating it.
3 posts removed
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#26044 Oct 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Obamcare hasnt even started yet, only an idiot would say one way or the other, since it is impossible to know until it actually starts, DUH. You keep quoting that stupid statistic like it means something. It only means you are an idiot for repeating it.
For once, I agree with you. Only an idiot would comment at this point and democrats are lining up to weigh in.

“New Reality show”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Fairmont, WV

#26045 Oct 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So instead of working on reopening our government, Obama decides he will talk about the NFL and how the Redskins should change their name. That is a true leader. Even though the Redskins did a poll among American indians that showed 9 out of 10 did not care. Thanks liar and cheif for putting America on the back burner sense you could not go to Asia
Since the Redskins are losers anyway, they might as well change their name to the Washington Obamas.
George

United States

#26046 Oct 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So instead of working on reopening our government, Obama decides he will talk about the NFL and how the Redskins should change their name. That is a true leader. Even though the Redskins did a poll among American indians that showed 9 out of 10 did not care. Thanks liar and cheif for putting America on the back burner sense you could not go to Asia
Obama can do nothing other than wait for the Republicans to stop holding their breath and face reality. Their tantrum will not stop the ACA. The only thing Obama can do is continue to point out what childish, uncaring idiots the Repubs are for doing this. Probably not a good idea to be talking football, you are correct on that. I do not think you are guru, he is vile and abusive with never anything constructive to add, just bashing and insults.
hettlewas

Pittsburgh, PA

#26047 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26048 Oct 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Obamcare hasnt even started yet, only an idiot would say one way or the other, since it is impossible to know until it actually starts, DUH. You keep quoting that stupid statistic like it means something. It only means you are an idiot for repeating it.
are you on government assistance ? only 21 percent think they are better off with obama care. do you know what im getting at ?
George

United States

#26049 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>are you on government assistance ? only 21 percent think they are better off with obama care. do you know what im getting at ?
And 100% of the people who answered yes or no tot hat question are IDIOTS. And you are an idiot for continually referring to that meaningless and idiotic poll.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26050 Oct 5, 2013
George.......Obama has talked about past presidents that he likes. Well part of his duties is to sit face to face and hammer out a compromise and be firm. But he is not a leader. He looks towards his fellow morons like Ried and Pelosi. While I do not agree with how the republicans have handled it, I am again not impressed with Obama. He has not handled anything like a president should. As I have stated, get rid of all of them from both sides and start new. Lets go all independent.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26051 Oct 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>And 100% of the people who answered yes or no tot hat question are IDIOTS. And you are an idiot for continually referring to that meaningless and idiotic poll.
george, when liberals begin to get spanked with facts they go into the name calling mode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hair salons in Huntington 30 min Tinkerbelltwo 10
Vote for Elmer Fudd 36 min Elmer Fudd 1
Who is making a difference in Huntington? 56 min Bart 12
St Marys Security (Mar '10) 1 hr Big bird 50
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 1 hr The Responsible N... 5
cabell county Board of education 1 hr Herd 1
Impressed with Huntington Cops 2 hr witrenal 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages