Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25756 Oct 2, 2013
separation of class. yes, it can work !

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25757 Oct 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Democrats should throw a hissy fit like the tea baggers and leave the government shut down until they defund farm welfare for millionaire Republican Congressmen.
We will get something extra. We did in 1995 when Gingrich came crawling back to Bill with his balls tucked in his ass. We will this time too. One week. That's how long it will take them to realize they lost another one.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25759 Oct 2, 2013
i dont want getto/projects welfare cases with the low grade bronze care insurance they get for free in my doctors office. snotty dirty kids smearing getto germs on everthing. i have the platinum care package and i deserve the best. can doctors be forced to accept the welfare types who use drugs and have STD's ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25760 Oct 2, 2013
i have the best obsama care package and i deserve the best doctors. the low grade can go to the low grade doctors. i pay for mine, they get it free. what we need is three separate classes. i demand it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25761 Oct 2, 2013
i sure hope my doctors cant be forced to deal with the low grades.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25762 Oct 2, 2013
yes. three separate classes. it can work. and its fair because i pay for the best.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25763 Oct 2, 2013
im calling my congressman about this. senators. people who dont pay get the bottom of the barrel care. i pay and should get the best doctor. yes. three separate classes. one where you have platinum, gold, bronze, and freebie doctors.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25764 Oct 2, 2013
the freebie doctors can deal with the low grade welfare types. they have bad school grades.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25765 Oct 2, 2013
my doctor who is brilliant can only accept top of the line folks. it can work im telling you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25766 Oct 2, 2013
the low grade plan people get the wheel chairs. the upper grade people like me get new hip replacements with electric scooters and such. im beginning to like my plan.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25767 Oct 2, 2013
yes. im hoping my doctor can turn away the low grade welfare cases who cant speak a lick of english and accept only upper grade people like me. the close hanger type doctors should be forced to accept the low grade types.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25768 Oct 2, 2013
only approved doctors get the gold plan like me. and so on and so fourth. a separation of classes like obama intended.
2 posts removed
George

United States

#25771 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
separation of class. yes, it can work !
You better hope they dont start seperating by class or you will suffer greatly and die alone in a ditch because no doctor would treat you. I dont care if you are a millionaire, you have absolutely NO class at all.
George

United States

#25772 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I do not care who wins. The democrats were bullies and republicans are crybabies. Get rid of them all
How is expecting the Repubs to fund the laws of the land without exception being bullies? Repubs are holding the country hostage and demanding its their way or no way because they are upset at the law and dont have the votes to repeal. I dont consider not caving in to blackmail bullying.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25773 Oct 2, 2013
George.....to start off Obamacare was passed by a democratic senete and house and bullied it through. You know it as well as I. You have been on here stating how it was unconstitutional. I do not agree how the right wing republicans have handled this.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25775 Oct 3, 2013
I still think the year delay was a good compromise because they are not ready and they have already gave delays and exemptions. So this tax law is not a firm law. Plus both sides are still getting their paychecks. They were already grossly overpaid as it is. If you look at how much they get paid compaired to the work they do, then they all would be fired. This is for both sides. It is time for people from both sides to stop being sheeple and we start over. We can not do any worse then what is in there now
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25777 Oct 3, 2013
Doughnut and Roo Roo needs to be ignored. They are acting like their idols Rush and Beck, stupid shock jocks. Let the 2 crawl back in their trailers and stroke their guns and smack the little ladies around.
They are ignorant and need to be ignored.
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25780 Oct 3, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Doughnut and Roo Roo needs to be ignored. They are acting like their idols Rush and Beck, stupid shock jocks. Let the 2 crawl back in their trailers and stroke their guns and smack the little ladies around.
They are ignorant and need to be ignored.

As opposed to you worshipping morons like Chris Matthews?
concerned

Logan, WV

#25781 Oct 3, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
I agree with Marsha they got to stop and now

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25782 Oct 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We will get something extra. We did in 1995 when Gingrich came crawling back to Bill with his balls tucked in his ass. We will this time too. One week. That's how long it will take them to realize they lost another one.
Not quite the way it happened. Clinton was willing to work with republicans instead of trying to dictate to them. You keep talking about how the tea party, or as you incessantly refer to them-tea baggers, is ruining the republican party but democrats are not much better. They act like a bunch of babies, whining and crying if they don't get their way. The leaders of this movement are cry babies like Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and Wasserman-Schutlz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 min Policeman 11
Krissy Alyssa 40 min Old friend 1
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 255
Jeremy Riley 1 hr Trump jr 17
The drug problem is over! 1 hr CenterFieldGrandSlam 7
Join our Anti Abortion Protest Oct 1st! 1 hr Stay Home Stupid 2
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 2 hr Dr Love 156
America Held Hostage Day 245 3 hr MarkJ- 39

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web