“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#25646 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
No bacon hater .....I read well and comprehend. You said it was a easy branch to win but you can not untill 2016 when there are midterms in 2014. So they should win it back if the democrats are that great according to you.
I said Americans don't usually keep one party in both houses of Congress AND in the White House. It's an easy win for the GOP if the dems run the other two shows. That's why it won't happen next year. You'll lose some seats in both houses though. The dems will have a fillibuster-proof majority in the Senate and the tea baggers will get crushed in the House, but they'll be replaced by more mainstream idiot republicans (not the delusional idiots of the tea party) in the gerrymandered districts that control House representation.

#25647 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......The IBM thing...Do you know what that means with the medical they did have compared to the medical they are going to get? I will tell ya smart boy......It is less is all areas. I have a friend that retired from IBM. He said if they keep the current medical that was great, then it is all out of pocket and it is more then tripled. If the go with some of the suggested then it is still more then the out of pocket and the coverage is not as good. Samething happened to my dad who retired from Kodak.
Companies have been wrecking retiree heqlth plans since our healthcare system went out of control in the 80s. Not it's all Obama's fault. Good tea bagger logic.

#25648 Oct 2, 2013
*Now it's all Obama's fault.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25649 Oct 2, 2013
Affordable healthcare act not so affordable. Millions of people could not wait for this to start up thinking it would be cheaper than there cell phone bills. For a select few it might work out.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25650 Oct 2, 2013
i'm not sure of how anyone can claim to know anything about Obamacare. It's too long. I bet most of Congress and the Senate have no idea what's in it, just like they did when they passed the Patriot Act and look where that got us.

You guys are arguing over something you know nothing about. wow.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25651 Oct 2, 2013
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...

if anyone is up to the challenge. please let us know when you're finished reading this and share your opinion.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25652 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
i'm not sure of how anyone can claim to know anything about Obamacare. It's too long. I bet most of Congress and the Senate have no idea what's in it, just like they did when they passed the Patriot Act and look where that got us.
You guys are arguing over something you know nothing about. wow.
I know how much they are charging for the health insurance in some cases. How can you live in America for the last three years and know nothing about the healthcare act.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25653 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how much they are charging for the health insurance in some cases. How can you live in America for the last three years and know nothing about the healthcare act.
no one does. you're just pretending (but probably just mislead) you do and regurgitating what you've read and heard from second hand resources. Have you read the entire thing??
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25654 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
merely knowing how much you will be charged does not cover everything, it's very little information to have. albeit, it is information so good for you for paying attention! you just don't know enough.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25655 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no one does. you're just pretending (but probably just mislead) you do and regurgitating what you've read and heard from second hand resources. Have you read the entire thing??
YES I have read a good part of it. I know how much they are charging because it is on there web page. What am I mislead about. The prices are high and deductibles seem high to me. Gee I guess the poor people can just suffer. WOW you must really hate poor people.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25656 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
merely knowing how much you will be charged does not cover everything, it's very little information to have. albeit, it is information so good for you for paying attention! you just don't know enough.
I know enough to know it is not going to help as much as I would like it to.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25657 Oct 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Most Americans love everything about the ACA. They just hate Obamacare. Dumbasses.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/65995/watch...
Even Republicans:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
You really are a blowhard idiot. When faced with the facts, all that you can do is lie and swear it is the truth. Typical dumb ass liberal. Ignorant, lazy stinking, filthy scum.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25658 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your feeble attempt at trying to say something. What the heck are you talking about.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25659 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater....we all know Mitt Romney did it in his state. There are differences. It was not a tax law like Obamacare where the citizen get penalized.
Massachusetts tax filers who failed to enroll in a health insurance plan which was deemed affordable for them lost the $219 personal exemption on their income tax. Beginning in 2008, the penalty became pegged to 50% of the lowest monthly premium for insurance available from the Connector Authority.[5][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...

Location hidden

#25660 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your feeble attempt at trying to say something. What the heck are you talking about.
He/She or He-She is talking about the fact that they are stupid.

Ravenswood

#25661 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
Affordable healthcare act not so affordable. Millions of people could not wait for this to start up thinking it would be cheaper than there cell phone bills. For a select few it might work out.
Select few? 2.8 million in 1 day. That's just the 1st day.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25662 Oct 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL that is just the people going to the web page not who actually enrolled in anything.

Location hidden

#25663 Oct 2, 2013
Ignorant Mypissa the 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there are a lot more than 2.8 million losers in the Democrat party.

Ravenswood

#25664 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I have read a good part of it. I know how much they are charging because it is on there web page. What am I mislead about. The prices are high and deductibles seem high to me. Gee I guess the poor people can just suffer. WOW you must really hate poor people.
If you make $28,275 a year, you can buy insurance for about $120 a month, for a single person. If you make
$1,404 and below, you can get medicade.
They have bronze, silver, and gold plans, bronze being less expensive and gold the most expenses.
If you have insurance already, it does not have to affect you unless you feel it's too expensive, then you can go to the "market place" and shop.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25665 Oct 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
If you make $28,275 a year, you can buy insurance for about $120 a month, for a single person. If you make
$1,404 and below, you can get medicade.
They have bronze, silver, and gold plans, bronze being less expensive and gold the most expenses.
If you have insurance already, it does not have to affect you unless you feel it's too expensive, then you can go to the "market place" and shop.
What is the deductible? Sure you can shop and you will be shocked at what you find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message To The Caucasian People. 7 min learn to spell 22
Pro nails 12 min white nurse 8
robbys on 5th avenue in huntington (Jan '12) 1 hr Observer 23
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 1 hr Observer 99
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 1 hr Observer 41
Mcgillicuddys (May '14) 1 hr Observer 7
delmond dennis 2 hr haha 6
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web