Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25665 Oct 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
If you make $28,275 a year, you can buy insurance for about $120 a month, for a single person. If you make
$1,404 and below, you can get medicade.
They have bronze, silver, and gold plans, bronze being less expensive and gold the most expenses.
If you have insurance already, it does not have to affect you unless you feel it's too expensive, then you can go to the "market place" and shop.
What is the deductible? Sure you can shop and you will be shocked at what you find out.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25666 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL that is just the people going to the web page not who actually enrolled in anything.
people arnt going to support obsama care. they will start screaming when the insurance premium shows up in the mailbox.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25667 Oct 2, 2013
obsama's website .... flashing "please wait" sign. hahahha, frustrated folks gave up on the train wreck.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25668 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the deductible? Sure you can shop and you will be shocked at what you find out.
Shocked? No she won't be shocked, Ignorant Mypissa is a loser democrat. You will be shocked when your taxes are increased to cover her deductible.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25669 Oct 2, 2013
business used to work you 40 hours a week, now you get 30 hrs a week. obsama care is a job killer.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25670 Oct 2, 2013
what im going to love are the OBAMA CARE HORROR STORIES. why you may ask ? its because were going to repeal it in 2016.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25671 Oct 2, 2013
vote republican, tea party, or independant in elections 2014, 2016. job number one. repeal obsama care.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25672 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, bronze are higher deductible but cost less each month. You won't know unless you check.

If you want to pay $224 a month, it will ben $500 deductible. That's just 1 provider, that is High Mark Super blue plan.

Like I said, you won't know unless you check and if you have something better now, you don't have to do anything,

Ravenswood

#25673 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
vote republican, tea party, or independant in elections 2014, 2016. job number one. repeal obsama care.
It's NOT going to happen. EVERYONE is fed up with the tea party and republicans.

Ravenswood

#25674 Oct 2, 2013
It will be more if you are a smoker.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25675 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It depends, bronze are higher deductible but cost less each month. You won't know unless you check.
If you want to pay $224 a month, it will ben $500 deductible. That's just 1 provider, that is High Mark Super blue plan.
Like I said, you won't know unless you check and if you have something better now, you don't have to do anything,
I think some will come out ok. There are others that have very high deductibles for now.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25676 Oct 2, 2013
It will be more if you are a smoker.
Any pre existing health issues will make coverage higher

Ravenswood

#25677 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Any pre existing health issues will make coverage higher
I'm not sure, I know you won't be charged more because you are a woman.

Ravenswood

#25678 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25679 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Massachusetts tax filers who failed to enroll in a health insurance plan which was deemed affordable for them lost the $219 personal exemption on their income tax. Beginning in 2008, the penalty became pegged to 50% of the lowest monthly premium for insurance available from the Connector Authority.[5][6][7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...
That is a tax deduction. Obama is fining people money not a loss of a deduction.

Ravenswood

#25680 Oct 2, 2013
Aren't you tired of paying for the druggies going to the er and WE are paying for it.

Ravenswood

#25681 Oct 2, 2013
They had so many checking it out, the web site crashed.
I don't know how many signed up yet. But, it's doing better than expected.

Ravenswood

#25682 Oct 2, 2013
Some Head Starts have closed due to the government shutdown. What will happen if the schools close? I know that fewer children will eat, most will lose learning, all will lose opportunity. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
They are hurting our children.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25683 Oct 2, 2013
The president wanted to start educational programs to educate people on the aca, but republicans shot it down. If it is such a terrible program why wouldn't they want everyone to know what was in it?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25684 Oct 2, 2013
yes ... when i called the white house to ask why obsama shut down the government some lady by the name of nancy pelosey picked up the phone and asked me if i was for gun control. anyways, she said barack was with tiger woods today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for black people. 4 11 min The prick 80
Bo Jangles kneeger update 16 min Scoot 15
WV's newest show "Diamonds." (Jun '13) 19 min Craig 179
Donald Trump Raises $18 Million since debate 52 min How About This One 5
CBS INVESTIGATES Patrick Morrisey/ Big Pharma/ ... 1 hr How About This One 19
Incest Mom and son 1 hr charleston 14
Best pawn shop around 2 hr Sheriff B T Puser 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance