Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,147)

Showing posts 22,921 - 22,940 of43,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

There is already laws about criminals owning guns. The mentally disturbed should be updated
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

As far as global warming, it has been prove over and over with facts. Bacon Hater will argue no matter what and his proof that he shows seems to back up what was being said. You will not convience sheeple that are that blind. The sheeple must be lead or they are lost.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>BS. Name what Manchin said before the election that he did or did not follow through on after the election?. He hasnt lied about anything.
F YOU Whistle Dick.
http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.deta...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...
http://www.huntingtonnews.net/27209

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
In case you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself. Oh, what am I saying, you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself.
Well Duh

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I am a tard that does not know what I am talking about, I just throw sheet to see if it sticks and is stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
As far as global warming, it has been prove over and over with facts. Bacon Hater will argue no matter what and his proof that he shows seems to back up what was being said. You will not convience sheeple that are that blind. The sheeple must be lead or they are lost.
I refuted Meat Blower's ignorant statements 3 hours ago and we haven't heard from him since. He will lay low until sometime tomorrow when he resumes his ignorant ramblings about racism, tea baggers, etc..
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
Opinionated blogs are proof of nothing. Once again, YOU tell me what Manchin said before the election that he did or didnt do. The answer is he has done EXACTLY what he promised would do.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com /define.php?term=whistle%20dic k
In case you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself. Oh, what am I saying, you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself.
Very mature, resort to childish name calling because I disagreed with you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I see the alternate Well Duh has made another appearence. When thay can not debate, they use my name and confess what they really are in diguise, wishing I would be like them. That is soooo sweet cupcake. Maybe someday you might grow up and be your own person instead of a cowardly sheeple.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I personally think Joe Manchin has made the right decisions on everything. All his votes and stances on the issues have been the right one. He has sided with OBama on some issues and against him on others, and always the right way. He seems like he would make a good president.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I love it when my facts are "refuted" with tea bagger blogs. It's funny because they don't understand the difference.
Tara G

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
I love it when my facts are "refuted" with tea bagger blogs. It's funny because they don't understand the difference.
Perhaps because your facts are not really true. Just because you believe them does not mean everyone else buys into all this crap.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater......most of your so called facts, they end up helping the person you are debating. Just open your eyes and question all elected leaders. You have that right. Anyone who follows any party based on what they say is a sheeple

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Meat Blower the ignorant libby wrote:
NASA scientists are tea baggers? Is there no end to your ignorance?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

George Manchin wrote:
<quoted text>Opinionated blogs are proof of nothing. Once again, YOU tell me what Manchin said before the election that he did or didnt do. The answer is he has done EXACTLY what he promised would do.
Typical response from a left wing dumb bastard. When presented with the facts, you totally ignore the evidence. What relationship do you have with Manchin and how many Masters Degrees do you have?
Bunny

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Where is the CRACK RABBIT??? Hes suppose to be on here ranting!!! and you all are suppose to be helping me out...with secret messages and such!!! come on...no more slacking on the job!!! just get blunt!! everyone has already figured this part out!! I need help!!!
Kingfish

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Where can I find a two bedroom apartment in Beckley that's reasonable in rent?
1 post removed
Bunny

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

that "night crawler" or worm affect has gone way to far!! enough is enough!! he has mad his point...mr CR...its time for you all to change him...his thinking...it needs to be on chasing me!! me solely and forgiving more easily!! I have been living like a Saint!! plz help me...I love him...make him understand...its a lot more than just me and him...I fell in love with his whole family....they made fun of me...but I still loved them...I need their mind sets changed to loving me...bc I will be a part of their life...and I love those girls more than life!!
this is getting closer...and closer!!! everybody needs to be on the same Page...and we need to see something nice from each of them!! you all control the Radionics/psionics/ psychology!! Help us ....its been too many years...its time...so that we can have babies together!!! plz and Thank you!! I love u all!! I need the healing powers returned plz!! and no more smart comments....you all know me better than my family know me!! its sad...and u know its a very sad life I have lived...make it better...its time...its past time...to make both our lives and our family life begin!!! the good life is coming!! we want it...push it forward!!! Im tired of fiddle farted around with you all!!...there I said a bad word...that should earn me help!!! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bunny wrote:
Where is the CRACK RABBIT??? Hes suppose to be on here ranting!!! and you all are suppose to be helping me out...with secret messages and such!!! come on...no more slacking on the job!!! just get blunt!! everyone has already figured this part out!! I need help!!!
Butt Crack was on here earlier today, but since he has the IQ of a stump he couldn't keep up with the postings.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a left wing dumb bastard. When presented with the facts, you totally ignore the evidence. What relationship do you have with Manchin and how many Masters Degrees do you have?
You didnt present any facts, you presented opinions and blogs. I specifically asked you what he has done the contradicted what he promised to do and you dont even have the intelligence to articulate and justify your claims. Cant you think for yourself and discuss your "facts" without instead posting someone elses opinion? Meaty is right about one thing, you somehow think right wing editorial, opinions, and blogs are "facts". Tell me in your own words specifically what Joe has lied about. Maybe have your mommy help you with the big words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,921 - 22,940 of43,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
My Top 5 hookers/ houses of ill repute 25 min pussyfart 20
do hookers like cunnilingus 31 min pussyfart 8
If you get a divorce in WV 55 min the culling 5
Help me please I am Cheating with CoWorker (Aug '13) 1 hr the culling 111
perfect man 1 hr the culling 13
cute boy at guyandotte exxon 1 hr Trae 16
Hooker at Red Roof Inn 1 hr hooker hunter 3
•••
•••