Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,143)

Showing posts 22,841 - 22,860 of43,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT debate with ignorant people that's full of hatred for so many. It's none of your business if I'm gay or had an abortion. This is what's wrong today, people like you, teabagger ignorant and angry. That is what's wrong with America. YOU!
You do not debate at all. You do past quotes and lick Bacon Haters backside and repeat whatever he has to say. When you do take a chance and voice a opinion and someone downs it with facts, you then go into a tizzy. Plus you go into the same spill like other liberals when they can not debate. You call them teabaggers and other things when you have nothing meaningful to say.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You do not debate at all. You do past quotes and lick Bacon Haters backside and repeat whatever he has to say. When you do take a chance and voice a opinion and someone downs it with facts, you then go into a tizzy. Plus you go into the same spill like other liberals when they can not debate. You call them teabaggers and other things when you have nothing meaningful to say.
You must be related to Harvy, did you marry your sister also?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
You must be related to Harvy, did you marry your sister also?
That a dizzy liberal. That is such a great comeback. Did you think of that on your own or did someone help you? So what do you think about your crying god Obama? Numbers are down and people are turning on him. And what does this great leader does as a response........he crying like a 5 year old having a temper tamper. Wait, that sounds like you too. Shheple

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That a dizzy liberal. That is such a great comeback. Did you think of that on your own or did someone help you? So what do you think about your crying god Obama? Numbers are down and people are turning on him. And what does this great leader does as a response........he crying like a 5 year old having a temper tamper. Wait, that sounds like you too. Shheple
Liberals = Weak minded, Emotionally weak, can dish it out but can't take it, unable to stand on their own, must have the support of the rest of the sheeple in order to function.
http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal...

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

After this Gov. shut down, the Republicans are going down big time:) The democrats don't have to do a thing, they are turning on themselves and it's fun to watch. Obamacare is here to stay and it will be successful, like everything else Obama has done. Great President!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals = Weak minded, Emotionally weak, can dish it out but can't take it, unable to stand on their own, must have the support of the rest of the sheeple in order to function.
http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal...
My God, do all the inbreds come out this early?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Ignorant Mypissa The 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, do all the inbreds come out this early?
Is that the best you can do? Go take a shower, you smell like a fish market.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your ignorance again Meat Blower? Who won the 2010 mid terms? You have a president who will serve an eight year term, big deal, most do. Your guy got less than 51% in the last presidential election, hardly a landslide. Keep parroting the ignorant ramblings of the left, moron.
Zimmerman!!
Guillory!!
Gun Control!!
Those are local elections. You can't win a national election. Still have yet to hear who your candidate is gonna be. The entire party is too embarrassed to name anyone because whoever they name will be so embarrassing. So they all just pretend they didn't really hear the question.

Dumbasses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Meat Blower wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are local elections. You can't win a national election. Still have yet to hear who your candidate is gonna be. The entire party is too embarrassed to name anyone because whoever they name will be so embarrassing. So they all just pretend they didn't really hear the question.
Dumbasses.
The national election is three years away. There is plenty of time to pick a candidate. Just because you idiots on the left have already started to cream your jeans over Billary, doesn't mean that conservatives need to be naming a candidate.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
The national election is three years away. There is plenty of time to pick a candidate. Just because you idiots on the left have already started to cream your jeans over Billary, doesn't mean that conservatives need to be naming a candidate.
Fine. Can you name some potential candidates? Just one? Major fundraising needs to begin by January. It's something the party needs to think about. For real.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasses.
What is Hillary Clintons accomplishments? I would think you would be more concerned about the Dems top running candidate. Do you ever watch current events the republicans are not the only ones who have had embarrassing moments.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Hillary Clintons accomplishments? I would think you would be more concerned about the Dems top running candidate. Do you ever watch current events the republicans are not the only ones who have had embarrassing moments.
Still, no answer. It's hilarious.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

After this Gov. shut down, the Republicans are going down big time:) The democrats don't have to do a thing, they are turning on themselves and it's fun to watch. Obamacare is here to stay and it will be successful, like everything else Obama has done. Great President!
I do not feel there will be a shut down for it would be political suicide. There has to be compromise on both parties. Neither is willing to do it. It has come from the mouths on both sides. Obamacare was shoved through. The famous line by idiot Pelosi of pass it and we will read it later. Reid, thinking he is this great leader when he is not. Cruz and Paul being stubbon and talking stupid. Finally a president who will only compromise with terrorist, but can not with congress. We need to git rid of them all and vote people in and not these wannabe lawyes who are career politicians.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Jane

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would find it hilarious since anyone can stick a democrat sticker on and you would vote for them LOL
fitness-guru WARNING

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

president obsama is at it again. why i dont know. HE JUST CANNOT SEEM TO STOP SPENDING.$100,000,000.00 to detroit. just how many times are the american taxpayers going to take it up the azz for this horrible marxist in the white house ? huh ? rpepublicans have got to cock block him. no more bailouts for empty lots. hes appeasing the leftovers there is what hes doing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

clucking liberal detroit. liberals in that citys government have ruined a once fine city. how many more citys are on the chopping block because of liberal city governments ? huh ?
exil

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

So , So true fitness-guru. Amen!
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Democrats and unions have ran Detroit for years. Nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Meat Blower wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Blower, I could list several republicans who would be formidable candidates against any democrat, including Billary. But why should I list the candidates to only have you parrot the typical stupid comments of the left? When the left has no intelligent argument, they revert to childish name calling and their usual lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,841 - 22,860 of43,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kristal She/He ? 7 min Snitches 18
Bailey Stone and Marble (Jul '11) 10 min Danny 6
HPD has no buisiness to patrol I-64 11 min PDQ 42
Angie Rescsre 12 min lol 73
********************************!!dd 17 min Nancy 6
I f you voted Obama 21 min Gosh 10
Chipotle. 21 min nohalgerg 6
Huntington high school 3 hr what doyou expect 45
•••