Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25256 Sep 25, 2013
George wrote:
Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday
By Jason Samenow, Published: September 23 at 3:23 pm
Washington Post
"Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling scientists seeking to understand why this ice is expanding rather than shrinking in a warming world."
15 years with no warming planet, the most ice in 35 years and still people like Obama want to base our environmental policies based on these "baffled" scientists "theories" and in doing so cause great economic hardship to millions of Americans. HORSEPUCKEY!
This all started 20 years ago during Clinton's administration. At least that is when it was giving major looks. They were told back then by scientist about the earth's cycle and what was happening. So that administration labeled those scientist as conservative kooks who was working for big business. Al Gore with his big education took on the cause and acted like a basket case as if invented everything. Don't ya love liberal nut cases? And everyone was so in love with Clinton, that they believed him.
George

United States

#25257 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> This all started 20 years ago during Clinton's administration. At least that is when it was giving major looks. They were told back then by scientist about the earth's cycle and what was happening. So that administration labeled those scientist as conservative kooks who was working for big business. Al Gore with his big education took on the cause and acted like a basket case as if invented everything. Don't ya love liberal nut cases? And everyone was so in love with Clinton, that they believed him.
It is quite clear these global warming scientists have been proven wrong. I am actually quite environmentally friendly and I support all common sense policies to protect the environment every way we can. I do, however, require that policies that start mandating the altering of our way of life to the point it will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people, that it be based on reliable evidence and not on "baffled scientists" whos theories have been PROVEN incorrect.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25259 Sep 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite clear these global warming scientists have been proven wrong. I am actually quite environmentally friendly and I support all common sense policies to protect the environment every way we can. I do, however, require that policies that start mandating the altering of our way of life to the point it will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people, that it be based on reliable evidence and not on "baffled scientists" whos theories have been PROVEN incorrect.
When the ignorant sheeple on the left were proven wrong about global warming, they changed the dialogue to "Climate Change". People who are deficient in intelligence, but who have an over abundance of emotion are always manufacturing a crisis. And all the while, these stupid morons are making Al Jazeera Gore a billionaire.
http://m.youtube.com/index...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25260 Sep 26, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the ignorant sheeple on the left were proven wrong about global warming, they changed the dialogue to "Climate Change". People who are deficient in intelligence, but who have an over abundance of emotion are always manufacturing a crisis. And all the while, these stupid morons are making Al Jazeera Gore a billionaire.
http://m.youtube.com/index...
Do not worry. They will find some reason for blaming Bush or someone else
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25261 Sep 26, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Numb Nuts, where is the substance?
Look for your self!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25262 Sep 26, 2013
Bush on climate change:)

Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000: "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

Washington, D.C. March 13, 2001: "There are some monuments where the land is so widespread, they just encompass as much as possible. And the integral part of the--the precious part, so to speak--I guess all land is precious, but the part that the people uniformly would not want to spoil, will not be despoiled. But there are parts of the monument lands where we can explore without affecting the overall environment."

Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005: "We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?"

Michigan, September 2000, explaining his energy policies: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

A Freudian slip made while addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit, Sept. 7, 2007: "Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."

And a bonus: "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25263 Sep 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Bush on climate change:)
Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000: "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Washington, D.C. March 13, 2001: "There are some monuments where the land is so widespread, they just encompass as much as possible. And the integral part of the--the precious part, so to speak--I guess all land is precious, but the part that the people uniformly would not want to spoil, will not be despoiled. But there are parts of the monument lands where we can explore without affecting the overall environment."
Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005: "We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?"
Michigan, September 2000, explaining his energy policies: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
A Freudian slip made while addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit, Sept. 7, 2007: "Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."
And a bonus: "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
There is no climate change. Liberals have changed it from global warming to climate change. Both definitions are wrong. We already knew Bush was a moron. But you keep up with past quotes, for that is all you are good for on here

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25264 Sep 26, 2013
Your Pal Reagan..........Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense.

RONALD REAGAN, State of the Union address, Jan. 25, 1984

Guess you have no common sense.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25265 Sep 26, 2013
Obamas approval rating today is 43%. Can you imagine what it would be if he didnt have the press on his side

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25266 Sep 26, 2013
Jane wrote:
Obamas approval rating today is 43%. Can you imagine what it would be if he didnt have the press on his side
Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25267 Sep 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?
He has not saved the economy, and Detroit is a good indication on saving the auto industry. Healthcare has not been reformed yet because I did speak with someone from the department of social serice and now it is delayed for another year as far as penalties on US citizens because the federal government is not ready. The list is longer on his screw ups. So who are ya gonna blame now?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25268 Sep 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Your Pal Reagan..........Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense.
RONALD REAGAN, State of the Union address, Jan. 25, 1984
Guess you have no common sense.
When the liberals took over during Clinton they called it global warming because it gave a higher shock value. Now they are going with climate change now. And if you read current events instead of past quotes, then you would see the tempature has not changed in 15 years and the glaciers are starting to expand. So do you know anything about real science or just what you follow like a sheeple?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25269 Sep 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?
He would still have to be a republican before they would agree. And that's not going to happen because they don't have one smart enough.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25270 Sep 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?
And on another note.....you are a racist bigot hypocrit. Bringing race into this again you freaking loser. Plus he is half white. He is a molloto and not African American as you are incorrect by refering to him as African American. But he does acts like Hitler who was of mixed race and religon.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25271 Sep 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
He would still have to be a republican before they would agree. And that's not going to happen because they don't have one smart enough.
Sorry there cupcake......both sides are crooked. And if you think that you are apart of the think tank, then your more messed up then we thought coat tail grabber. So suck on Bacon boy's nipple, for if that is your new found buddy you are latching onto, then you are a sheeple
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#25272 Sep 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> And on another note.....you are a racist bigot hypocrit. Bringing race into this again you freaking loser. Plus he is half white. He is a molloto and not African American as you are incorrect by refering to him as African American. But he does acts like Hitler who was of mixed race and religon.
This is the only way that morons like Meat Blower and Mypissa can debate. They have no substantive arguments so they revert to name calling. Truly an elementary school mentality.

http://m.youtube.com/index...
2 posts removed
George

United States

#25275 Sep 26, 2013
Party on people!!! Go Mountaineers!!!

(Reuters)- West Virginia University can claim a new national title - the United States' top party school.

Playboy magazine has released its 2013 ranking of the country's 10 hardest-partying universities and West Virginia claimed the No. 1 spot for the first time.

Playboy, which plans to publish the rankings in its October issue, pointed to two big annual parties at West Virginia - FallFest and St. Patrick's Day.

The gatherings are when "thousands of strapping Mountaineers take to the streets to major in booze-fueled debauchery and minor in public disturbance," the magazine said.

The University of Wisconsin ranked No. 2, followed by the University of Colorado, the University of Southern California and Florida State University.

Rounding out the top 10 were the University of Texas, Louisiana State University, the University of Georgia, Arizona State University and the University of Maryland.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

San Diego, CA

#25276 Sep 26, 2013
Big thread!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25277 Sep 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Your Pal Reagan..........Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense.

RONALD REAGAN, State of the Union address, Jan. 25, 1984

Guess you have no common sense.
You are the moron. Can you figure out that it is 2013 and we have another moron in office? You want say anything bad about your savior Obama will you dipshit. Go crawl back up Obama's and those moron democrats ass and suffocate you dumb ass bitch.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25278 Sep 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?
It is not a black thing, it is your liberal Lord and Savior thing. I have never in my life seen so many drooling idiots over one human being since Elvis Presley. Give the Obama worship a break for one stinking day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 307 3 min Right Wing Kings 7
Buck Season 20 min Hal Greer 86
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Son 1,277
Tammys Thanksgiving Feast Today at 1pm 2 hr Grace 4
Stripper at JB's 7 hr Wally Smithers 23
Mildred Bateman hospital 7 hr Wally Smithers 10
Is your woman cooking today on Thxgiving 11 hr Moon Zombie 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages