“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24912 Sep 17, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Taxes and social services[edit source | editbeta]
Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[114]
A paper in the peer reviewed Tax Lawyer journal from the American Bar Association asserts that illegal immigrants contribute more in taxes than they cost in social services.[115] However, The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reviewed 29 reports published over 15 years to evaluate the impact of illegal immigrants on the budgets of state and local governments, and found that the tax revenues that illegal immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to those immigrants, though the report speculated that the impact of illegal immigrants on state and local budgets was likely to be modest.[116]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrat...
Bacon wins again!
*shayks hed*
drug deelers & chyld sex slayv traydurs pay taxes two ....... aint their any deducktive reasuning ona yuns sydes of the eye-uls?!

frig my lifes
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24914 Sep 17, 2013
This is crazy. I looked up on the IRS and social security sites on the laws. So if we have a stat on ILLEGAL immigrants paying taxes, then our own governmant has broken the law.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24915 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This is crazy. I looked up on the IRS and social security sites on the laws. So if we have a stat on ILLEGAL immigrants paying taxes, then our own governmant has broken the law.
Why? If someone is working on a Visa, gets his paycheck with taxes taken out and overstays it, it isn't illegal to take those taxes. Most of these people who overstay their visas aren't at fault - our immigration system is slow and filled with red-tape. Both parties, again, agree on that. If you came here legally, got a good job because you were educated and skilled (impossible, I know) bought a home and built a life for your family and children and your Visa expired because of paperwork, you wouldn't just abandon ship. You'd stay as long as it took to get through the system. You're duped into thinking illegal immigrants are all Mexican cartel drug dealers or nomadic workers who steal, stab and rape. You're easy to dupe though. MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORK< PAY TAXES AND CONTRIBUTE. Sorry, it's a fact. Bitch about real problems, not problems that the real crooks want you to bitch about.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24916 Sep 17, 2013
What is funny about Melissa's site even said that the money they supposedly pay does not offset for the services they recieve. So she helps the case to get rid of these lawbreakers. So look at the social security and IRS sites as I have and along with Melissa's and they just prove the point. They are breaking all kinds of laws. Thank you Melissa for helping prove the point.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24917 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater.....you just prove my point even more. We were talking about the ones that came over illegally. Now you want to change directions. It is the responsibility of the ones that came over legally on a visa knows their time limit. So if they are dumb enough to buy a home without citizenship, then that is their own stupidity. So now you want to talk about the lawbreakers that come here under false pretense of being here temporary with the intensions of never leaving. You just back liars and cheats. But that is expected sense you back Obama
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24918 Sep 17, 2013
Oh get off the computer and "go make a difference" somewhere else this is my topix!
republicratards!

#24919 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What is funny about Melissa's site even said that the money they supposedly pay does not offset for the services they recieve. So she helps the case to get rid of these lawbreakers. So look at the social security and IRS sites as I have and along with Melissa's and they just prove the point. They are breaking all kinds of laws. Thank you Melissa for helping prove the point.
No you're missing the point. They are definitely breaking the law, no one will argue that. That's why both parties are trying to change the laws to give the majority of them who do work and pay taxes and contribute a fair chance to stay here legally. Because the ones who do pay get very little, if any, government benefits. Instead they are overshadowed by the minority who aren't contributing. Most deserve to stay, and only benefit this nation. The rest need to go. The reason why we can't get the laws changed is because stupid people (like you and George) think "they're all just criminals and should be deported." That's a stupid notion, is impossible and benefits no one. We have to pass immigration reform so we can begin rewarding the honest, hard workers who only want a life for their families versus the criminal who want to take advantage. But as long as idiot tea baggers throw a blanket over the problem, it'll ever happen.
Yup

Marietta, OH

#24920 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What is funny about Melissa's site even said that the money they supposedly pay does not offset for the services they recieve.
I saw that too. She's dumb.

#24921 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....you just prove my point even more. We were talking about the ones that came over illegally. Now you want to change directions. It is the responsibility of the ones that came over legally on a visa knows their time limit. So if they are dumb enough to buy a home without citizenship, then that is their own stupidity. So now you want to talk about the lawbreakers that come here under false pretense of being here temporary with the intensions of never leaving. You just back liars and cheats. But that is expected sense you back Obama
Again, your lack of knowledge on the subject makes you look ridiculous. Some work visas are issues for 5 years, with the expectation of getting citizenship within one or two. What are they supposed to do, live in a tent for five years and keep their families in a shithole? No, they're expected to buy a home and begin spending that money they earn HERE. Then government red tape and delays cause citizenship delays and they are FORCED to overstay their visas. That doesn't make them liars and cheats. It makes them victims of a government laws that don't work because people like you are to stupid to fix them for the benefit of the nation. Because, just like with black people, gays, women, etc., you group them all in one category. "Criminals."

#24922 Sep 17, 2013
I hate to use anecdotal evidence because it holds no meaning, but dumb tea baggers tend to grasp it better than concepts.

I know a Mexican that came to Charleston on a student visa in 1999. He graduated with BA in Business Administration in 3 years. He returned to Mexico to start a business. He failed. He raised capital and moved to the US on a work visa to start his business here in WV. It's been hugely successful. He married, bought a home and began a family. His Visa was for 5 years, and was expected to become a citizen within three, giving him time to see if the business would work. It did. He employs 18-20 people and they make a very nice living wage. When he went to apply for permanent citizenship, the laws had changed and he was told he could get an extension. That was in 2008. To this day, he and his family are praying nightly that the paperwork goes through before January or he will be deported. His business will collapse instantly, his employees will be unemployed and WV will lose a small buisiness.

But according to you, come January, he becomes a "criminal." You're an idiot.
George

United States

#24923 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
There is only an "estimate" of how much they pay in taxes, and they only "pay" those taxes if they use a fraudulent SS# and have it deducted from their pay. No one is stupid enough to think these lawbreakers actually go out of their way to give the government tax money. What is not mentioned in their articles is how much they cost the USA in sending a large portion of their income back to their dunghole of origin to support their 37 bothers and sisters. Billions upon billions being spent in some third world craphole instead of being spent at American businesses. Melissas source, Wiki, also mentions another article in a peer reviewed whatever, but that doesnt mean it is true or accurate, just that it was printed. These law breakers are costing this country billions of dollars every year and ALL need deported.
Wow

Marietta, OH

#24924 Sep 17, 2013
Is everyone that disapproves of Obama's horrible presidency a tea bagger bacon?

Because I think the right sucks too.

I guess you can't justifiably criticize the guy without being called names by those that worship the turd.
Wow

Marietta, OH

#24925 Sep 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>There is only an "estimate" of how much they pay in taxes, and they only "pay" those taxes if they use a fraudulent SS# and have it deducted from their pay. No one is stupid enough to think these lawbreakers actually go out of their way to give the government tax money. What is not mentioned in their articles is how much they cost the USA in sending a large portion of their income back to their dunghole of origin to support their 37 bothers and sisters. Billions upon billions being spent in some third world craphole instead of being spent at American businesses. Melissas source, Wiki, also mentions another article in a peer reviewed whatever, but that doesnt mean it is true or accurate, just that it was printed. These law breakers are costing this country billions of dollars every year and ALL need deported.
Bacon is just FOR illegal immigration because his idol Obama is. That and he knows it will garner more illegal votes for his precious liberal party. He doesn't care what it does to the nation. As long as his team WINS WINS WINS!
Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#24926 Sep 17, 2013
I am getting the NSA after this Wow fellow. No one is allowed to talk about me in a bad light. I'm too insecure.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24927 Sep 17, 2013
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-waives-ba...
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24928 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater is such a douche. If his so called friend has already married an American citizen and they are having or had a kid. Then he is legally implanted into the US. If he was not married with a child and his time was up, then yes, he would be considered illegal. Sorry for you, but that is the way it is under the law. But that is something you and your buddy Obama do not follow. But people that do are considered teabaggers. You only use the law when it is for your benifit. You are such a loser and sheeple.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24929 Sep 17, 2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3lSIFew21G0/UgxHEg6...
king berrock ownlee kneed two xzempt wone moar grewp of peepulls

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2uzt61JTdt8/UYzvyIi...

*nod*
frig my lifes

#24930 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater is such a douche. If his so called friend has already married an American citizen and they are having or had a kid. Then he is legally implanted into the US. If he was not married with a child and his time was up, then yes, he would be considered illegal. Sorry for you, but that is the way it is under the law. But that is something you and your buddy Obama do not follow. But people that do are considered teabaggers. You only use the law when it is for your benifit. You are such a loser and sheeple.
Legally implanted? And yes, his children are American citizens. They were born here. He and his wife were not. Marrying isn't automatic citizenship anyway, contrary to popular belief.

No one is FOR illegal immigration. I'm for fair laws that reward hard working immigrants. We all came from immigration and immigrants built this country. And sorry, illegal immigration is down and deportations are up under Obama. Both parties agree that immigration must be done for the sake of our economy. But the GOP can't get through to the dumb tea baggers in their own party, much like I can't get through to you.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24931 Sep 17, 2013
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...

The liars on the left are at it again. Breaking news....this just in...Meat Lover is a lying scum bag.

#24932 Sep 17, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
https://www.numbersusa.com/con tent/news/february-12-2013/how -obama-administration-inflates -deportation-statistics.html
The liars on the left are at it again. Breaking news....this just in...Meat Lover is a lying scum bag.
"The Wall Street Journal also identifies NumbersUSA as one of a half dozen groups founded or funded by Tanton in order to stop immigration and promote population control.[18]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NumbersUSA

What a dumbass. You use a right-wing tea bagger anti-immigration organization for you immigration facts instead of... uh...the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency? I mean, they're kind of the people THAT GATHER THE NUMBERS.

And you still wonder why people laugh at you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a guitar player inthe band steelhores (Mar '13) 7 min Music Lover 2
Cameras in house on east pea?2 8 min dunno 4
special metals night shift (May '13) 12 min informer 4
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 29 min -zaphod- 84
dry ice 48 min Ha ha 4
autism services center? 50 min Mark award 11
Do Girls like Anal? 1 hr JustWondering 1
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters