Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24850 Sep 16, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
republicratards post in circles,
republicratards make no difference,
republicratards hate each other,
republicratards are all the same.
Some people are considered to be ignorant or morons based on their political beliefs. Others like you have no such excuse.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24851 Sep 16, 2013
Like I said Bacon hater you are nuts. If you obtain a social security number without being a citizen, then it is illegal. If they are given a number then the office that gives it to them is illegal.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24852 Sep 16, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Like I said Bacon hater you are nuts. If you obtain a social security number without being a citizen, then it is illegal. If they are given a number then the office that gives it to them is illegal.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf

I guess the Social Security Administration is lying too.

Do yourself a favor. Read less tea bagger bullshit and try a real book.

Location hidden

#24853 Sep 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not read? MOST OF THEM - not some of them - PAY TAXES, WORK and CONTRIBUTE. You DON'T NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO PAY TAXES. There are lots of taxes they pay IN ADDITION to federal income taxes. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN TO GET A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Anyone who lawfully entered can get a social security number and work. They don't have to be citizens. If they overstay their Visa, they can still work and pay taxes. SIX MILLION OF THEM DO. They pay BILLIONS into social security, federal and state tax coffers and the economy as a whole. Do you think Wikipedia, the IRS, all 50 states' tax departments and Government Accounting Office are all LYING as part of a conspiracy to make you mad?
Illegal immigration is a problem. But they've duped you into these freak outs so you pay no mind on where tax money actually. They depend on you to be stupid, and they predicted correctly.
6 Million people pay billions? Slow down there Meat Lover, you are starting to sound like your hero Uncle Joe Biden.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24854 Sep 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf
I guess the Social Security Administration is lying too.
Do yourself a favor. Read less tea bagger bullshit and try a real book.
*nod*
http://www.creators.com/opinion/terence-jeffr...

senior jorge zimmerman!!!!!
jorge bush wmd!!!!
ileegull war ina irack!!!!!
blah blah blah!!!

frig my lifes!!!!

#24855 Sep 16, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
6 Million people pay billions? Slow down there Meat Lover, you are starting to sound like your hero Uncle Joe Biden.
I'll just keep posting this because you either can't read or comprehend English. I wish they made dumb tea baggers take citizenship tests. Deportations to Idiotville would skyrocket. One last time, for the dumbest among you:

"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...

#24856 Sep 16, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_...

Here's the full link to the above direct quote that the dumb tea baggers just can't bring themselves to believe (like most facts).
Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#24857 Sep 16, 2013
<--- Worst president ever

Location hidden

#24858 Sep 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just keep posting this because you either can't read or comprehend English. I wish they made dumb tea baggers take citizenship tests. Deportations to Idiotville would skyrocket. One last time, for the dumbest among you:
"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...
Instead of just parroting the lies of the left, stop and think for a minute Shyt Head. In order for 6 million people to contribute even one billion dollars to the economy, the average person would have to spend $166,000. If that is the case, we had all better renounce our citizenship, move to Mexico, and then immigrate to the U.S. You need to concentrate more on facts and worry less about calling anyone who disagrees with you a tea bagger.

Location hidden

#24859 Sep 16, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of just parroting the lies of the left, stop and think for a minute Shyt Head. In order for 6 million people to contribute even one billion dollars to the economy, the average person would have to spend $166,000. If that is the case, we had all better renounce our citizenship, move to Mexico, and then immigrate to the U.S. You need to concentrate more on facts and worry less about calling anyone who disagrees with you a tea bagger.
Oh yeah, I forgot:

Zimmerman!
Guillory!
Corpsemen!
G Dubya!
57 States!
Intercontinental Railroad!
George

United States

#24860 Sep 16, 2013
ALL, not some of these lawbreaking illegals need DEPORTED back to whatever sh%thole they came from. I dont care if Meaty the compulsive and proven liar pulls pages of BS statistics out his ass, these people are criminals who steal our jobs and bleed our economy. Seal the border and kick these lawbreakers out!

#24861 Sep 16, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you can't read, but I really didn't think you were completely illiterate. Nowhere does it say that 6 million people "contribute one billion dollars into the economy" in one year.

The Congressional Budget Office isn't left-wing. Neither is the IRS, the GAO or all 50 states' tax departments.

Location hidden

#24862 Sep 16, 2013
George wrote:
ALL, not some of these lawbreaking illegals need DEPORTED back to whatever sh%thole they came from. I dont care if Meaty the compulsive and proven liar pulls pages of BS statistics out his ass, these people are criminals who steal our jobs and bleed our economy. Seal the border and kick these lawbreakers out!
Illegal -contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law. Illegal is illegal period. Send them home.
Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#24863 Sep 16, 2013
The IRS loves whoever is throwing money at it. Right now it's me.

Want a free Obamacare waiver?

#24864 Sep 16, 2013
George wrote:
Why are all statistics and facts that don't jive with your ignorant view of the world "BS" or "lies?" That's why everyone laughs at you and why you can't win an election.

ALL 50 of the state governments, the GAO, the Congressional Budget Office, the IRS, Wikipedia and every media outlet not called the National Review or Fox News don't just make shit up to make you mad.

#24865 Sep 16, 2013
George wrote:
Sorry, you've been proven wrong by about 11 different non-partisan sources. "Seal the border" is just a dumb thought - it's impossible and this isn't post WWII Germany. Nevermind that it's completely impossible to make 11 million people disappear. But ridiculous and illogical ideas make up the dumb tea bagger's mind - these are the people that are worried imaginary black helicopters are going to make 380 million guns disappear - so they buy more of them. Wow. The laughs just keep on comin'.

Location hidden

#24866 Sep 16, 2013
Meat Lover posted:

The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the
1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

1.4 million adding $18 billion? That is a average of $128,000 per illegal immigrant. Nice work if you can get it. What is nicer work is writing this stuff that dumb asses like Meat Lover swallow hook, line, and sinker.
George

United States

#24867 Sep 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all statistics and facts that don't jive with your ignorant view of the world "BS" or "lies?" That's why everyone laughs at you and why you can't win an election.
ALL 50 of the state governments, the GAO, the Congressional Budget Office, the IRS, Wikipedia and every media outlet not called the National Review or Fox News don't just make shit up to make you mad.
We have seen what you do when the truth dont jive with your idiocy, you just lie and alter them to suit your purpose. Also known as LYING. Anything you post is most likely BS because you are a known and proven liar, and contrary to your wishes I am not sifting through what you post to see what is truth and what is lie. I assume it is a lie.

Location hidden

#24868 Sep 16, 2013
Obama wrote:
The IRS loves whoever is throwing money at it. Right now it's me.
Want a free Obamacare waiver?
I'll take one of those waivers Barack. My company has already notified its employees that they will lose their company paid health care benefit in January 2014.
George

United States

#24869 Sep 16, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
Meat Lover posted:
The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the
1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"
1.4 million adding $18 billion? That is a average of $128,000 per illegal immigrant. Nice work if you can get it. What is nicer work is writing this stuff that dumb asses like Meat Lover swallow hook, line, and sinker.
LOL What the liar fails to mention is how much they bleed from our economy also in stolen jobs, welfare, unpaid hospital visits, prisons, crime etc etc. Also there is no way to accurately estimate how much these lawbreakers actually pay in anything since the are ILLEGALS and most of the time steal someones elses social security number. The liar would have us believe after these people broke the law in coming here, broke the law in stealing others SS#, they then follow the law and pay billions in taxes. What a dolt. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbians=disgusting boy wannabes 20 min clean that carpet 72
Faith Stevens/Shane Ball 22 min for real 12
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 24 min al 125
Zaphods rainbow pride 35 min Zappy 2
black wonder woman 43 min just so everyone ... 6
does every1 smoke crack? 47 min wowers 1
Dog the bounty hunter is coming 54 min not the cannondale 11
Cops at Beards funeral home 7 hr kevin 26
Huntington Dating
Find my Match