|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>You can say whoever said whatever and no one cares or believes a word of it because you probably lied and made it up as you are known for doing. That is what happens when you are a LIAR.
Just because you don't understand citing sources and clicking links doesn't mean other people don't. Everything I say I back up with verifiable facts. Everything you say just digs the dumbass hole even deeper.
curious george

Philippi, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Let me see if I've got this right....George thinks Bacon Hater is a liar.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't understand citing sources and clicking links doesn't mean other people don't. Everything I say I back up with verifiable facts. Everything you say just digs the dumbass hole even deeper.
Just like when you misquoted a news source the other night with a link that turned out to purposely be a LIE? LOL You are a proven liar and therefor nothing you say is believable. You could just be lying again when you say Wiki or whoever is the one who actually said it.Cracks me up that you actually DO expect people to sift through what you say to see what is a lie and what isnt. LMAO You are a dishonest person who cant be trusted. I may disagree with Sundog but I have never known him to blatantly lie like you do. You are pathetic and not worthy of adult debate.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

curious george wrote:
LOL. Yeah get used to it for a while, I am not letting it go. Everyone needs to see what a blatant liar he is.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

curious george wrote:
Hahaha. Yep. If the facts don't fit the narrative provided by What The Fox news, it's a lie. And they wonder why they can't win an election.

George, just click the link. You don't have to believe me, and I'm not computer savvy enough to create fake Wikipedia pages just to make you look dumb. Wiki already does a perfectly fine job at that, and you make it easy.

MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORK, PAY TAXES and CONTRIBUTE. Sorry. But it's true. Stop being duped. It's a problem, but it's about 426th on the list of shit that we need to be concerned about. The GOP keeps the dumb people (you and the tea baggers) occupied with inflated issues while they blow your taxpayer dollars on corporate welfare and protecting the rich's quasi-legal tactics. And you fall for it. Every time.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

How much "grease" does your family's go through?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
How much "grease" does your family's go through?
hahahaha. bacon sorry man but this comment was funny.
Need better jobs

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

I have no clue I would just like better jobs

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone who breaks the law isn't a criminal. You break the law, and you don't consider yourself a criminal, right? Like it or not, our economy is dependent upon illegal workers. It's not good that it is, but there will always be a demand for them. That's why even the mainstream membership of GOP leadership (not the total tea baggers) understand the importance of immigration reform (another reason the law passed in California).

Illegal immigration is down under Obama and deportations are up. That's a fact you'll have to deal with. But nevertheless, illegal aliens are a phantom issue - much like voter fraud - that the tea baggers are told is a major problem when in actuality it isn't. GOP leaders love to see you dumbasses get all riled up over this stuff so they can give global agriculture firms and trillion-dollar oil companies billions in taxpayer dollars and you won't notice. It works.
Idiot. The only reason democrats want illegal immigrants and no voter registration restrictions (like a photo ID) is because the immigrants are a voter base for the democrats. Yeah good for democrats. Not good for America. Gods for dumb asses like Bacon Licker.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_...

I don't say it or swear it. It's a fact that most of them pay taxes and contribute to our economy. The worst part is that both parties agree on this, agree we need to reform immigration to give these contributors a path to citizenship and agree on how to do it. But then we throw dumb tea baggers like you in the mix and nothing happens.
And you believe the IRS because those morons never cook books for democrats. You are absolutely stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>HARVEY WALLBANGER IS AN IDIOT:)
Your mother is a bitch.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

This is why Bacon Hater and the rest of the liberals hate when states institute voter ID. Because California is trying a end around. And illegals are not reporting to the IRS. That is so stupid. Only a complete idiot sheeple would believe something like that.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. The only reason democrats want illegal immigrants and no voter registration restrictions (like a photo ID) is because the immigrants are a voter base for the democrats. Yeah good for democrats. Not good for America. Gods for dumb asses like Bacon Licker.
Do you think that these so called targeted groups have a problem getting identification to drive or purchase alcohol? The only people that are more ignorant than a democrat politician are the sheeple like Meat Lover who hang on their every word.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

hey kids dont talk about your mother on here,you know better.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again. You don't have to have a social security number to pay taxes. Dipshit.
thems demokrats lykes the ilegull aleleeun kuz thems is keepun sowchull sekurity ahflowt (them is payin inwo the sistum with fayk numburs & aint nevur gunna beez abull two kullect nuthun owt) & them mayks gud furnitchur
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
thems republikunz lykes the cheep layber.
their aint no incsntuves two stawp thems basturds frum cummin akross the boarder frum area 51.

frig my lifes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe the IRS because those morons never cook books for democrats. You are absolutely stupid.
Hilarious. So the IRS, the Government Accounting Office, Immigration and all 50 stats' tax departments have "cooked the books" perfectly enough to fool both the entire republican and democratic parties. But, despite being proven time and time and time again by study after study that the tea baggers are dumbest group of people in the country with 46 chromosomes, they weren't able to fool you guys. Thank goodness for the tea party.

Wow.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. So the IRS, the Government Accounting Office, Immigration and all 50 stats' tax departments have "cooked the books" perfectly enough to fool both the entire republican and democratic parties. But, despite being proven time and time and time again by study after study that the tea baggers are dumbest group of people in the country with 46 chromosomes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
they weren't able to fool you guys. Thank goodness for the tea party.
Wow.
*nod*
yuns gawt that sheet ryte
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater......So they are here illegally and they decide to report to the IRS? And the ones you say pay taxes had to get a social security card. So they recieved one illegally. How dumb can you sound?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......So they are here illegally and they decide to report to the IRS? And the ones you say pay taxes had to get a social security card. So they recieved one illegally. How dumb can you sound?
"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...

Stop being an idiot. Read for yourself. You don't have to have a social security card to pay taxes.
1 post removed

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
*shrug*
yuns wood bee sirprized
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
scandalous women of huntington 9 min Knowsforsure 29
morris bldg fire 40 min Ziggy 60
20th/7th Street 57 min Hmm 6
man oded thur 1 hr Hmm 5
Brittney Johnson 1 hr -zaphod- 18
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Lynn 1,433
What happened? 3 hr Wow 6
who got shot by hpd last night? 4 hr Sgt Hulka 183
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 13 hr in the know 34