Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#24776 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if they have legal work permits, or are legal students. Why wouldn't people who can legally work not be able to drive to work legally?
What part of "illegal" dont you understand? If they have a legal right to work they are not "illegal" immigrants. Do you ever tell the truth or are you just ignorant? When one of these law breakers applies for a license they should be arrested and deported.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24777 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "illegal" dont you understand? If they have a legal right to work they are not "illegal" immigrants. Do you ever tell the truth or are you just ignorant? When one of these law breakers applies for a license they should be arrested and deported.
I support that. We need people that feel they way we do to run for Senate, Congress and President.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24778 Sep 13, 2013
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...

Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
George

United States

#24779 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...
Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
"The cards will carry notification that it is only an ID for driving, and that it does not establish eligibility for employment, voting or seeking public benefits.

"In essence, it puts a big flag on the card that this is not for a person that is in this country legally," said Assemblywoman Diane Harkey. "So I kind of question the purpose of the bill.''

That is from your own article dumbass. You are both a liar AND ignorant. Reading comprehension is not your best subject.
George

United States

#24780 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...
Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
Initially, the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States. The final bill asks the DMV to determine required documentation.

Interesting you only copied the part that furthered your LIE. You conveniently only quoted part of the sentence. Once again, a proven LIAR, and an idiot. You credibility just went went zero to negative numbers.
George

United States

#24781 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...
Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
This little exchange is proof you will say anything, including knowingly and purposely LYING to further your nutcase agenda. You pasted only part of the sentence from the article YOU posted to try and purposely mislead people. You are really a pathetic excuse. But I am glad you did, it proves what a total idiot you are, cant win on the fact so you lie.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24782 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Initially, the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States. The final bill asks the DMV to determine required documentation.

Interesting you only copied the part that furthered your LIE. You conveniently only quoted part of the sentence. Once again, a proven LIAR, and an idiot. You credibility just went went zero to negative numbers.
And now for a full citizen it is a pain in the rear to get our drivers license renewed. You have to take your life history to get a renewal. What's that all about?
Dayumm

Beckley, WV

#24783 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>This little exchange is proof you will say anything, including knowingly and purposely LYING to further your nutcase agenda. You pasted only part of the sentence from the article YOU posted to try and purposely mislead people. You are really a pathetic excuse. But I am glad you did, it proves what a total idiot you are, cant win on the fact so you lie.
Baconhater, you look like an idiot, AGAIN.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24784 Sep 14, 2013
I see that our esteemed senator, Joe Manchin, is at it again. He was at the dedication of the Dents Run Rifle Range straddling the fence between pretending to care about gun rights and still keeping to his 2nd Amendment hating democrat roots. Is there anything that this guy will not do to try to win an election?
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24786 Sep 14, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
I see that our esteemed senator, Joe Manchin, is at it again. He was at the dedication of the Dents Run Rifle Range straddling the fence between pretending to care about gun rights and still keeping to his 2nd Amendment hating democrat roots. Is there anything that this guy will not do to try to win an election?
I know he likes kissing Obama's ass.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#24787 Sep 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...
Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
Then why would he provide ILLEGAL immigrant a liscense? You have provided if they are legal.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24788 Sep 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>This little exchange is proof you will say anything, including knowingly and purposely LYING to further your nutcase agenda. You pasted only part of the sentence from the article YOU posted to try and purposely mislead people. You are really a pathetic excuse. But I am glad you did, it proves what a total idiot you are, cant win on the fact so you lie.
Driver's licenses never provide employment eligibility. Use your brain.
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24790 Sep 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Driver's licenses never provide employment eligibility. Use your brain.
Stupid? That word applies only to those who deserve it. Obama's nut lickers. You and Sundog fall in that category.
George

United States

#24791 Sep 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Driver's licenses never provide employment eligibility. Use your brain.
A proven liar who cant even understand the article they themself posted and you tell someone else to use their brain? LOL You are pathetic. You are a blatant LIAR. So want to tell us again that they didnt just pass a bill giving drivers licenses to ILLEGAL lawbreakers who should be deported, not rewarded?
George

United States

#24792 Sep 14, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
I see that our esteemed senator, Joe Manchin, is at it again. He was at the dedication of the Dents Run Rifle Range straddling the fence between pretending to care about gun rights and still keeping to his 2nd Amendment hating democrat roots. Is there anything that this guy will not do to try to win an election?
Actually he went against Obama in t supporting attacking Syria. Joe does what he thinks is best, not what Obama wants.
George

United States

#24793 Sep 14, 2013
Actually he went against Obama in NOT supporting attacking Syria. Joe does what he thinks is best, not what Obama wants.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24795 Sep 14, 2013
George wrote:
Actually he went against Obama in NOT supporting attacking Syria. Joe does what he thinks is best, not what Obama wants.
Joe does what's best (in his mind) for West Virginia, not so much the country. A congressman needs to balance the needs of his home state with the needs of the nation. Joe needs to admit the fact that coal is death, and fighting for it only delays the inevitable.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24796 Sep 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>A proven liar who cant even understand the article they themself posted and you tell someone else to use their brain? LOL You are pathetic. You are a blatant LIAR. So want to tell us again that they didnt just pass a bill giving drivers licenses to ILLEGAL lawbreakers who should be deported, not rewarded?
They passed a law that allows legal drivers to legally drive and have insurance (a major problem in California). You don't have to be a citizen of this country to legally drive here.
Chester

Ona, WV

#24797 Sep 14, 2013
Coach Lilly is the only person who could do better than joe and that's not going to happen. Go joe go. Ur the man. Keeping making wv proud.
George

United States

#24798 Sep 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They passed a law that allows legal drivers to legally drive and have insurance (a major problem in California). You don't have to be a citizen of this country to legally drive here.
You are a compulsive liar. Nothing you say is believable. California giving licenses to law breaking illegal aliens is about as idiotic as you are. LIAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 9 min southern at heart 11
cars r us 22 min HENRYM 22
Teays Valley Krogers 24 min Here it is 34
Kathryn (Katie) Rife, Raymond Chapman, Carina M... 53 min NoneYa 1
for desendents of slaves in america 1 hr the hotep 73
Do all cops hate their job? 1 hr ABC117 37
Recovery House Agenda For Today 1 hr Tracks 1
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 22 hr letgokkk 56

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages