“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24546 Sep 8, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that say about the majority of Americans? Stupid, lazy, welfare loving Democrats who would sell their vote to anyone who would pay them. And do you really want to get into a contest over he said / she said with Biden and Palin?
It's the red states that take the majority of welfare, are deepest in poverty, have the most teenage pregnancy and the worst schools. It's the blue states that pay for them, not the other way around.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24547 Sep 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Avoided what question, idiot face? You assume I pay any attention to anything you ask. Weasels talk and I just make fun of them.
<quoted text>
So you are too big of a coward to answer the question?
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24548 Sep 8, 2013
“Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society.”
~George Washington, letter to Edward Newenham, October 20, 1792
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24549 Sep 8, 2013
“The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”
~1797 Treaty of Tripoli signed by John Adams
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24550 Sep 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the red states that take the majority of welfare, are deepest in poverty, have the most teenage pregnancy and the worst schools. It's the blue states that pay for them, not the other way around.
Keep telling yourself that Meat Lover. Keep parroting the ignorant ramblings of the left.

http://smallhold-pioneerpreppy.blogspot.com/2...
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24551 Sep 8, 2013
“Have you ever wondered why Republicans are so interested in encouraging people to volunteer in their communities? It’s because volunteers work for no pay. Republicans have been trying to get people to work for no pay for a long time.”
~George Carlin
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24552 Sep 8, 2013
“A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward.”
~Franklin D. Roosevelt

A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits.”
~Woodrow Wilson
A Conservative is a fellow who is standing athwart history yelling ‘Stop!’.”
~William F. Buckley, Jr.
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.”
~John Stuart Mill21.
“In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.”
~H. L. Mencken
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24553 Sep 8, 2013
The Republicans believe in the minimum wage — the more the minimum, the better.”
~Harry Truman

Republicans say that sex is bad, because with them it always is. It is!…I’m sorry, but they’re just doughy, asexual, wonky, white people, and if you had to have sex with them it would be over in an excruciating three minutes. It’s just,— and from the headlines of the past year I gather the only sex they’re really good at, is gay sex. Really.”
~Bill Maher

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24554 Sep 8, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that Meat Lover. Keep parroting the ignorant ramblings of the left.
http://smallhold-pioneerpreppy.blogspot.com/2...
Guam and Rhode Island. Wow. You guys are hilarious.

Kentucky, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. Must be a coincidence that the places so overrun with tea baggers that they teach Jesus in schools and abstinence education that they're also the poorest states with the highest rates of teenage pregnancy.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#24555 Sep 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. Must be a coincidence that the places so overrun with tea baggers that they teach Jesus in schools and abstinence education that they're also the poorest states with the highest rates of teenage pregnancy.
Go easy on her, Bacon Hater. She is trying to learn her numbers:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4913217536/h0E74...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#24556 Sep 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL......she gets her news from BlogSpot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no wonder she's such an idiot face.
Least think

Morgantown, WV

#24557 Sep 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb tea baggers don't get to call anyone a moron. You tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
Yes and you gave the launch codes to Joe Biden so what is your point.
Least think

Morgantown, WV

#24558 Sep 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It says that we aren't dumb enought to give Sarah Palin the launch codes, Corky. Damn, do I have to explain everything to you?
<quoted text>
Joe Biden has the launch codes should scare everyone
Least think

Morgantown, WV

#24559 Sep 8, 2013
Top Poorest cities

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#24560 Sep 8, 2013
No idiot face. You're too big of an idiot for me to answer the question. Jesus, do I have to explain everything to you, Tard boi?
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are too big of a coward to answer the question?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#24561 Sep 8, 2013
Good, go hide under the couch with Short Bus Harold. Maybe you can breed a new batch of half-wits.
Least think wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden has the launch codes should scare everyone
mcbill

Crozet, VA

#24562 Sep 8, 2013
Liberal meatsack-o-shet used jesus name... Idiot face... Love it! Way to go dog terd in the sun. Over twenty two thousand post and you aint explained nothing yet! GO JOE!
Least think

Morgantown, WV

#24563 Sep 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Good, go hide under the couch with Short Bus Harold. Maybe you can breed a new batch of half-wits.
<quoted text>
ROFL you sound more like the half breed there genius.
Least think

Morgantown, WV

#24564 Sep 8, 2013
Half wit breed I meant to say
George

United States

#24565 Sep 8, 2013
The government is very worried about this MERS and has been preparing for very bad things they seem to think might happen.

Saudi Arabia is the country worst hit by MERS, which has killed 47 in the kingdom. On Friday the World Health Organisation said the virus had killed 52 people worldwide. Saudi authorities said 96 people have been infected in the kingdom, out of a global figure of 110.

Experts are struggling to understand MERS -- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome -- for which there is still no vaccine and which has an extremely high fatality rate of more than 51 percent.

It is considered a cousin of the SARS virus that erupted in Asia in 2003 and infected 8,273 people, nine percent of whom died.

Like SARS, MERS is thought to have jumped from animals to humans, and it shares the former's flu-like symptoms -- but differs by also causing kidney failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad breath how to tell someone it's atrocious 1 hr been there 11
Sorry Deniers, We Just Had Warmest Year! 1 hr nohalgerg 115
rallys 1 hr rrr 7
cant stand the truth 1 hr lol 1
Austin Randolph and Whitney Lucas 1 hr ABOUT300HOBOS 11
maranda bowling (Oct '13) 2 hr girl 13
Off the Shoulder? 2 hr joe 20
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web