Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#24148 Aug 29, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong Leg Humper, and I am sure that you will, but aren't Creepy (your ignorant alter ego) and you the ones who say that libturds like you don't use YouTube to make a point?
Yes, of course you're wrong. You've never not been wrong.

But I digress.

Where else do you propose I find these lovely Sarah Palin gems? When the trash heap of history starts featuring Palin videos, I'll get them from there. Until then, You Tube will just have to do.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#24149 Aug 29, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never sang the praises of Paul Ryan but at least he knows where he is at. You are not as smart as you think you are so get off your high horse
Wait, I thought we were talking about VP's. Now you want to make it about me? What's the matter, run out of VP "facts" already?
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24150 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course you're wrong. You've never not been wrong.
But I digress.
Where else do you propose I find these lovely Sarah Palin gems? When the trash heap of history starts featuring Palin videos, I'll get them from there. Until then, You Tube will just have to do.
So in other words, I caught you in yet one more lie. Typical democrat.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24151 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I thought we were talking about VP's. Now you want to make it about me? What's the matter, run out of VP "facts" already?
It is like beating a dead horse. You know as well as I do Joe Biden and Sara Palin have given us a lot of material we could use.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24152 Aug 29, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like beating a dead horse. You know as well as I do Joe Biden and Sara Palin have given us a lot of material we could use.
Yeah, and Leg Humper and Biden have a lot in common....both are morons.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#24153 Aug 29, 2013
Not at all, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead and believe it. God knows you obviously have a very strong need to feel better about yourself.

;)
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, I caught you in yet one more lie. Typical democrat.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#24154 Aug 29, 2013
Oh, so now it is about VP's again. If you had a mind, I'd ask you to make it up.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#24155 Aug 29, 2013
And neither of us have to say "would you like fries with that" when we go to work like you do.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and Leg Humper and Biden have a lot in common....both are morons.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24156 Aug 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
liberals think the state of the union of america is all well and good. folks, the reason for their beliefs comes from the television show .. keeping up with the kardashians. their alternative news site is honey boo boo.
No, liberals are weak minded people who are always whining and crying about something. Their alternative news site is honey boo hoo.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24157 Aug 29, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Think you the government isnt in cahoots with the media and conditioning people to ignore it? Watch them casually expose serious abuses and breaches of the Constitution under the NSA and they read the story as a joke. I am not laughing. The brainwashing continues. We have become the same monster we have fought against and condemned.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/amer...

Most people get their news from television. Is there any such thing as an unbiased network?
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24158 Aug 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/amer...
Most people get their news from television. Is there any such thing as an unbiased network?
I read a lot. TV sucks. But, no matter what you watch or read, you have to check it out.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#24159 Aug 29, 2013
Looks like the corner that Obama has oainted himself in over Syria has got smaller. The UN and our closest allies have said no on a attack on Syria. The american people have said no. he has been warned by the arab nation not to do it. The inspectors have said there was chemical weapons, but can not tell who used it. Russia has gave warning not to do it. The UN has said it has to go through the defense section in which China and Russia are on and need a unanamous vote on and you know those two countries will say no. I have a feeling that even Obama really does not want to do this

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24160 Aug 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Obama will speak on the 50th anniversary of JFK's killing on Nov 22nd and you clowns will whine over that too regardless of what is being said.
wat is beun sayd?

http://youtu.be/ScMvZinMb6E

frig my lifes

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24161 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bill Clinton must be back on drugs or has been drinking with Joe Biden. Bill's latest is " A democracy is not suppose to be easier to buy a assult weapon then to vote." What a dumb sound bite. I am getting sick of this BS about voting. If your to lazy to register and get a free ID within 3 years then your too stupid to vote. You just need proof or residency and social security number. To get a gun permit you need ID, residentcy, background check and have to pay for it. Or you get it illegally and you can now vote illegally easier then getting a weapon. Talk about plying to the stupidity of a crowd and liberals that believe moronic crap like that
The only reason they don't want voter ID cards is because then democrats couldn't vote more than once. Also because then illegal aliens couldn't vote. The only way democrats can win anything is cheat. Guess who disenfranchises more people? The democrats. The do that to the military every election. If the government doesn't send out ballets on time and when they do send them out have all kinds of different mistakes on them. Then when they get them back warehouse them for awhile before they are counted. Them they blame the military for not getting them back in time that is disenfranchisement.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#24162 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Looks like the corner that Obama has oainted himself in over Syria has got smaller. The UN and our closest allies have said no on a attack on Syria. The american people have said no. he has been warned by the arab nation not to do it. The inspectors have said there was chemical weapons, but can not tell who used it. Russia has gave warning not to do it. The UN has said it has to go through the defense section in which China and Russia are on and need a unanamous vote on and you know those two countries will say no. I have a feeling that even Obama really does not want to do this
So you're not supporting your own party on this one, Duh?

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20130827/D...

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24163 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, so now it is about VP's again. If you had a mind, I'd ask you to make it up.
<quoted text>
duz it reely mattur wat the subjekt is? dew yuns reely think yuns kan wins ah argyoumunt with watz yuns gawts two werk with?
http://www.riflewarrior.com/history.html
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24164 Aug 29, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Leg Humper, hello. Where is your response? I am waiting for an answer.
http://youtu.be/KyRHAvfA6Eg

frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24165 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog.....I have said time and time again that I do not support either party. Plus I am hopeing that Obama does not attack. We have agreed on this as well as the rest of America both democrats, republicans and everyone inbetween.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24166 Aug 29, 2013
Now Obama is being a dumbazz. He is talking about going through with a shot across the bow. For the liberals, this was a interview with PBS. Congress has signed a pertition for the president to bring it to them for a vote. If he does not, they said the president would be breaking the constitution. This was from both parties saying this.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24167 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The UN is useless and should be moved out of the US and the US needs to get out of the UN. Why do we put our trust in the UN when they themselves are biased against the US and other western countries. The UN is irrelevant and always has been. The appoint people to positions to watch against inhumanity that are inhuman themselves and stick up for people that are inhuman. What a useless waste of US money supporting the UN. If the US would just stop supporting the UN it would cease to exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Legg (JonJon) 53 min Midland Momma 1
Clothing vouchers 3 hr Wonder 1
Beard Care in Huntington? (Feb '15) 3 hr The Mountain 14
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 3 hr State Police 8
Teays Valley Krogers 4 hr State Police 30
America Held Hostage Day 180 4 hr We elect 19
Caught 14 yo stepson peeping at me (Apr '12) 4 hr Ant95 123
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 15 hr letgokkk 56

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web