Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24101 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>There is a reason his words will be felt from "liberals", conservatives are dumb people in general and are followers not leaders, liberals tend to be much smarter and think about situations and are not led by talking heads on TV and selected GOP politicians who uses the race card using buzz words such as "welfare", sorry if that offends you but that is the truth.
No the democrats use welfare as a tool to get votes. If they were smart they would try and get people off of the government tit. Our country would be a lot better off if we had more people working instead of getting food stamps. Wouldn't you agree?

Location hidden

#24102 Aug 28, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>If you are considered to be smart and intelligent, I am most proud to be called a dumb ass.
Hear hear!!!!
Arthur

United States

#24103 Aug 28, 2013
Better fill your tanks up. Because the mighty O farted, aka running his pie hole about a Syrian strike gas prices jumped 10 cents. Anyone who doesnt think gasoline is a scam is a fool. Prices already skyrocketing and nothing has even happened yet. Thank you liar in chief for proving you are the idiot we thought you were.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24104 Aug 28, 2013
You people are asses. He is damned if he does and damed if he doesn't. Grow a couple and let us know what you would do.

Location hidden

#24105 Aug 28, 2013
Melissa wrote:
You people are asses. He is damned if he does and damed if he doesn't. Grow a couple and let us know what you would do.
If I was him I would go on national TV and in front of congress and ask for approval for the conflict. Like Bush did. How does that sound?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matawan, NJ

#24106 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a theory not completely proven Sundog. Just like anything before Christ is a theory. So I guess evolution is on the same level.
Gravity is a theory too, but I don't see anyone jumping out a window.

;)

It's important to remember that scientifically speaking, a "theory" is the framework in which something is proven. It has a totally different meaning than the colloquial phrase.
Long Island

United States

#24107 Aug 28, 2013
Sounds like the right thing to do but don't you think it would seem a bit uncanny after he said all that about Bush

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matawan, NJ

#24108 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was him I would go on national TV and in front of congress and ask for approval for the conflict. Like Bush did. How does that sound?
She makes a good point. No matter what happens, the right is going to complain. I hope he just ignores it and does what he thinks is best.

The important thing here is that less than 10% of the country agrees that we should intervene. That's the price we'll pay for the whole WMD in Iraq lie. Public sentiment will be against military involvement for a long time to come. Should have saved that one for when we really needed it.
Arthur

United States

#24109 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said before being elected and I quote "The president does NOT have the power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping and actual or imminent threat to the nation"
Biden said in 2008 that if GWB attacked Iran without Congressional approval he should be impeached.
The liar in chief and his stooge sidekick hypocrite Joe.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24110 Aug 28, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Obama said before being elected and I quote "The president does NOT have the power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping and actual or imminent threat to the nation"
Biden said in 2008 that if GWB attacked Iran without Congressional approval he should be impeached.
The liar in chief and his stooge sidekick hypocrite Joe.
They actually gave Old Joe Biden the launch codes. Unbelievable

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matawan, NJ

#24111 Aug 28, 2013
If they gave them to Cheney and Quayle, they'll give them to anybody.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur

United States

#24112 Aug 28, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me. LOL That is scary stuff.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#24113 Aug 28, 2013
american life has eroded the past 5 years. americans savings accounts have dwindled under the runaway inflation the past 5 years. seniors are having to enter the workforce again. the country is in a chit hole and obama refuses to work with congress to get this country moving in a positive direction. obama is an ACORN guy but not presidential material. he should step aside and let idiot biden run the show from here on out. lame ducks is what they are.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24114 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
If they gave them to Cheney and Quayle, they'll give them to anybody.
<quoted text>
I bet Asscrackula voted to put those into Palin's hands in '08. These assclowns are simply amazing, never thinking before they spew.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24115 Aug 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
american life has eroded the past 5 years. americans savings accounts have dwindled under the runaway inflation the past 5 years. seniors are having to enter the workforce again. the country is in a chit hole and obama refuses to work with congress to get this country moving in a positive direction. obama is an ACORN guy but not presidential material. he should step aside and let idiot biden run the show from here on out. lame ducks is what they are.
Hey witless-kuku, it is 2013 and you are spewing material from 2009, ACORN(who was a RW target for years prior to 2009 because they helped minorities to vote, one DA from NM was fired by the drunk because he refused to go after them unless they broke the law)no longer exists, stop recycling your excuses and make some sort of sense for the first time in your life.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24116 Aug 28, 2013
US Atty not DA
ole uncle joe

Ashburn, VA

#24117 Aug 28, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fellow democrats, uh I mean fellow citizens this is your old Uncle Joe Biden here to tell you that Osama Bin Laden is dead and Detroit is deader. I don't need the launch codes, I just told Jill that if the United States or any of its allies come under attack just take the old side arm out on the deck and fire a couple of shots in the air. She just needs to make sure that the barrel isn't pointed at the floor of the upstairs neighbor's deck like it was last time.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24118 Aug 28, 2013
ole uncle joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fellow democrats, uh I mean fellow citizens this is your old Uncle Joe Biden here to tell you that Osama Bin Laden is dead and Detroit is deader. I don't need the launch codes, I just told Jill that if the United States or any of its allies come under attack just take the old side arm out on the deck and fire a couple of shots in the air. She just needs to make sure that the barrel isn't pointed at the floor of the upstairs neighbor's deck like it was last time.
Nice try but your joke was really flat, you wanna see a even bigger joke? Look in the mirror.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24120 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Asscrackula voted to put those into Palin's hands in '08. These assclowns are simply amazing, never thinking before they spew.
I was thinking very clearly. You guys so worried about Sara Palin but completely ignore the fact Joe Biden is the biggest idiot of them all. You never speak before you spew you are to busy following blindly along anyone who claims to be on a libtard ticket
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#24121 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey witless-kuku, it is 2013 and you are spewing material from 2009, ACORN(who was a RW target for years prior to 2009 because they helped minorities to vote, one DA from NM was fired by the drunk because he refused to go after them unless they broke the law)no longer exists, stop recycling your excuses and make some sort of sense for the first time in your life.
try this instead. obama is more qualified for the old acorn than qualified for president. sound better ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kerry nessel the lawyer (May '12) 55 min Mr_Zerubbabel 46
Liz Powers Pregnant again? 1 hr reamer 2
Cars R Us 1 hr Speak 7
$ to sniff 1 hr sniffer 1
Why are blacks black ? 1 hr Chuck Spears 9
Cash me outside How bout dah 2 hr Andrew Hammerbreaker 8
Kneegroids downtown Huntington 2 hr Goober Jenkins 9

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance