Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,084)

Showing posts 21,661 - 21,680 of51,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No you wouldn't. You would be talking about how weak he was. You're not fooling anyone.

Look, I am totally against any strikes against Syria because I don't give a rat's ass about Syria. They could gas the whole gawd damned country and I wouldn't bat an eye. I am 100% against the strike.

But the irony of this whole thing has no escaped my attention. The same people who always beat the drums are beating them this time too:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Guaranteed that if he does nothing, the propaganda arm of the republican party (Fox News) will be ranting and raving about how weak Obama is.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/19/sean-han...
I think if he does strike, that he should wipe out the entire bunch, both sides. I am so sick and tired of all this war bullshit. We need to get the hell out of the Middle East and let that bunch of rock pounders kill each off. The sooner the better for me. We should help both sides kill each other off.
Doctor Who

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Voting is stupid! you have no voice! you pay .00010 of a percent in taxes, no one in authority even knows you exist!
republicratards!
Blow me sand which

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Doctor Who wrote:
Voting is stupid! you have no voice! you pay .00010 of a percent in taxes, no one in authority even knows you exist!
republicratards!
Lick me

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea whether Assad even did it. No one does. Odds are it was the rebels. But you will support anything the mighty liar in chief says or does. Lets waste our money to put terrorists in power. Obama is brilliant.... NOT.
No idea? Are you high? Disbanded rebels don't have the capability to launch an attack like that. The UN has said so definitively. The UN told Bush there were no WMDs in Iraq. Stop trying to equate a surgical strike on runways and assets to an illegal invasion and occupation that took a decade. You're desperate, and it's showing. Nobody's putting anyone in power. Obama doesn't want regime change to come about because of our actions. That will never be the goal. Assad will not be targeted. They've already made that abundantly clear.
Blow me sand which

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea? Are you high? Disbanded rebels don't have the capability to launch an attack like that. The UN has said so definitively. The UN told Bush there were no WMDs in Iraq. Stop trying to equate a surgical strike on runways and assets to an illegal invasion and occupation that took a decade. You're desperate, and it's showing. Nobody's putting anyone in power. Obama doesn't want regime change to come about because of our actions. That will never be the goal. Assad will not be targeted. They've already made that abundantly clear.
Lick my scrote

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine the ranting he would be doing if this was GWB? No proof, no authorization from Congress, 90% of the American people are against it, if Assad falls, terrorists take over(the same terrorist we are fighting elsewhere). But the mighty O can do no wrong to these brainwashed Obama worshipers.
I wouldn't trust Bush to play a game of Battleship without jacking something up royally. So yeah, I'd be bitching. Two trillion-plus dollar illegal wars and strategic blunders is enough for any president. Assad is falling no matter what. There is no possibility he remains in power regardless of what any outside forces do. It's impossible. You dumb tea baggers call all muslims "terrorists" and any muslim government "a terrorist regime." So it doesn't matter what you think.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Sorry Bacon Hater but Arthur is right. Plus I have not heard if congress has approved this yet. Plus NATO has not agreed to it either. You yelled and screamed about Bush and how he lied and did not have the proof. As of now, nobody knows which side used it. So this makes you a hypocrit.
This isn't the Cold War era. NATO is now the UN in these cases. Those 1950s just won't leave you guys alone, will they?
You guys keep saying that "nobody knows" who did what. Why? Everybody knows. UN inspectors were there and will be there until Thursday, and have already definitively announced that Assad launched them from 5 known sites outside of Damascus. We'll take out those sites, cluster his runways and be done with it. We'll keep a carrier group in the med for a few months to launch strikes if he uses anymore chemical weapons. No invasion. We have an exit strategy - turn the wheel. We can't allow madmen to use WMDs on populations of civilians.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
We should stay out of this. They have been killing each other for centuries. That is all they know is war
I agree. Until they start using WMDs on civilian populations. Then it becomes an international problem.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Arthur wrote:
Why doesnt France take care of it, they are ranting about action.
I think they invaded this morning. They surrendered when they realized deserts get really hot in the afternoon.

You know what they say about French guns bought on the black market - never been fired and only been dropped once.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater.........UN or Nato, who cares? Point being that we are 17 trillion in debt. Congress is on vacation so there is no approval there and the UN has not said yes yet. Plus way over half of Americans do not want to do this. You have the nerve to say to other people that their opinon does not matter when the majority has said no. Maybe your opinion does not matter in the big picture.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama is making Bush look like a economic genius. Bush added 2 trillion to our debt in 8 years. Obama has added over 7 trillion in less then 5 years. You can not blame Bush for that. And now he wants to go on attack because he painted himself in a corner with drawing the red line as a campaign slogan for his oversea policies. He has spent and put us in more debt then the last three presidents combined. And yet the blind liberals defend and follow. So how is change working out? Because it is not working for America overall.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete and total nonsense. There is no proof who used them except from people who want us involved saying it was Assad. The rebels have captured a lot of SYrian weapons including chemical ones. You always just believe what you want without anything to back it up. If Obama says it, you agree no matter what. The Russians say it was the rebels. The UN only knows chemicals were used, NOT WHO USED THEM no matter what you say. Once again, you are a complete idiot.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said before being elected and I quote "The president does NOT have the power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping and actual or imminent threat to the nation"

Biden said in 2008 that if GWB attacked Iran without Congressional approval he should be impeached.

I guess that doesnt apply anymore since the liar in chief and his sidekick hypocrite Joe are in control.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.........UN or Nato, who cares? Point being that we are 17 trillion in debt. Congress is on vacation so there is no approval there and the UN has not said yes yet. Plus way over half of Americans do not want to do this. You have the nerve to say to other people that their opinon does not matter when the majority has said no. Maybe your opinion does not matter in the big picture.
Way more than half, more like 90%. Obama doesnt care if he borrows money from our grandchildren in order to satiate his ego by bombing Syria. Money for Americans, hell no. Money for Syrian terrorists, yup we got plenty.
ralph

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I really don't understand why we bother with these people. We should either kill them all and let God sort em out or just let them do each other. Only difference is one way is slower and we have to hear about it 24/7.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

ralph wrote:
I really don't understand why we bother with these people. We should either kill them all and let God sort em out or just let them do each other. Only difference is one way is slower and we have to hear about it 24/7.
And one way we have to pay for it with money borrowed from China on the backs of our grandchildren, one way we dont.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Complete and total nonsense. There is no proof who used them except from people who want us involved saying it was Assad. The rebels have captured a lot of SYrian weapons including chemical ones. You always just believe what you want without anything to back it up. If Obama says it, you agree no matter what. The Russians say it was the rebels. The UN only knows chemicals were used, NOT WHO USED THEM no matter what you say. Once again, you are a complete idiot.
the terrorists were paying in syria want more money. they will go to any length to get it. if vladimir putin tells obama to piss off the thats what obama will do. obama only messes with countrys that dont have nuclear arms. obama's best bet is to send in dennis rodman like he did with the kid from north korea. maybe rodman can talk some sense into the USA funded terrorists.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

obama is bordering on a war he will never finish. american lives wasted for what ? sand ?
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

leave assad alone. let isreal deal with them. america cant run around saving the world. we dont have the money nor the blood.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

You're assuming there is some "cross-over" vote. There's not much of that. Most people, me included, are not so much voting for democrats as we are voting against republicans. The republican platform is disgusting to most people. I doubt this will have any impact at all on the national election.
Well Duh wrote:
So if most of America says not to go to this skirmish and we do, then it will hurt the Demacrats in the election. I hate to use political reasons, but if it saves American lives and money on a useless venture then I would do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,661 - 21,680 of51,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stop them from destroying our city!! Keep them ... 11 min Yep 3
Responsible Negro 29 min I lik u 15
East end thief's (Nov '13) 45 min Ambber 949
Holly fisher the patriotic hottie 56 min lol 5
BOTW motorcycle club 1 hr from boone 5
homosexuals 1 hr lol 10
Im Pregnant with a Married mans baby 1 hr Richard Dawson 50
•••
•••