Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23812 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is funny, first you make a post about how democrats have no morals and integrity and then you turn right around and tell a lie.

Tell us again about those morals and that integrity, Harve Nutgrabber. I just love it when you contradict yourself over the course of 2 comments.
What lie jerk weed? I never told a lie. It's the fog in front of your eyes that makes you think you are telling the truth. You take up for these black racist day in and day out. Lets see Travon Martin, the three on one shooting of a base ball player, and the government employee that has a anti white racist website. How's that working out for you. Pretty good if your a racist. Not so good if say your not.
Inquiring

Shinnston, WV

#23813 Aug 24, 2013
And by the way. The 22 year old man killed by 3 black boys in Oklahoma doesn't seem to matter. They are saying race never entered into it. Really? Would those bored boys have shot a black person like that? Guess what, George Zimmerman never went looking for a black boy to shoot did he? No he did not. If Trayvon Martin was there to see a friend then where is that friend people? To my knowledge the friend was never found. Where is this friend? I want to know.

Location hidden

#23814 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, how about it, Harve. He lost his job.

Now, what about this guy that your party re-elected after he got caught having an affair?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_dis...

Filner lost his job and republicans re-elected an adulterer. Tell us all about morality and integrity, Chitlin eater.
He wasn't a compulsive sex addict like most democrats are. Bill Clinton had and affair was elected President. Then still had other improprieties after he was elected twice so it's not even close to being even. Democrats get by with way more than republicans ever do.

Location hidden

#23815 Aug 24, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of crap. You know this lunch program is a bust. They are losing more money with this then just feeding the kids. But as always you have to move facts around to try to prove everyone is out against democrats. You are the half wit supporting a program that is losing money and kids are going hungry.
Also go look in the trash can at the school and see all of the thrown away food. Kids might eat the piece of bread and a piece of fruit if there is one on the plate. But the trash can is full of all that great food.
Inquiring

Shinnston, WV

#23816 Aug 24, 2013
Why is it that if you don't agree with Obama you're automatically racist? Why is it if you're Republican you're racist? Guess what, I was born and raised in a Democrat family. I am now Republican. If you vote simply because of your party, you're racist!!! You should want what is best for your country, plain and simple. Wake up, the white community is the ones that can now say we're being treated unfairly. Why is Paula Dean being railroaded? What about the BET channel, what about this hideous march, what about us being called cracker and whitey? If you're wondering if I'm racist, never was before, but quickly getting that way! Totally! I'm sick of the crap!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#23817 Aug 24, 2013
So the answer then is to just get rid of school lunches altogether. You republicans really have a problem with logic.

This is no SNOW job, BABY. The facts speak for themselves. You have a problem with a school lunch program that the USDA recommended and Obama supported. I get that. You also have no problem with republican plans to cut funding for school lunches altogether. The problem is, you don't get that.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of crap. You know this lunch program is a bust. They are losing more money with this then just feeding the kids. But as always you have to move facts around to try to prove everyone is out against democrats. You are the half wit supporting a program that is losing money and kids are going hungry.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23818 Aug 24, 2013
So you start off your post questioning why people call you racist and you end your post admitting that you might be a racist.

But I will give you credit for one thing, most people won't admit that they are. Thanks for being honest.
Inquiring wrote:
Why is it that if you don't agree with Obama you're automatically racist? Why is it if you're Republican you're racist? Guess what, I was born and raised in a Democrat family. I am now Republican. If you vote simply because of your party, you're racist!!! You should want what is best for your country, plain and simple. Wake up, the white community is the ones that can now say we're being treated unfairly. Why is Paula Dean being railroaded? What about the BET channel, what about this hideous march, what about us being called cracker and whitey? If you're wondering if I'm racist, never was before, but quickly getting that way! Totally! I'm sick of the crap!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23819 Aug 24, 2013
So in order to get rid of "thrown away food" (Jesus), you'll just end the program. Brilliant.

Why don't republicans just provide an alternative to the USDA program instead of cutting funding for school lunches altogether?
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Also go look in the trash can at the school and see all of the thrown away food. Kids might eat the piece of bread and a piece of fruit if there is one on the plate. But the trash can is full of all that great food.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23820 Aug 24, 2013
I see. So having an adulterous affair breaking his marriage vows is okay, but being a "compulsive sex addict" is not?

Jesus H. Christ, you people really are dumb. I am sure your fellow republitards will agree with you, but personally, I think you need to think this whole thing through a little bit.

Both of them are wrong. The difference is, republicans voted one of them back into office.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't a compulsive sex addict like most democrats are. Bill Clinton had and affair was elected President. Then still had other improprieties after he was elected twice so it's not even close to being even. Democrats get by with way more than republicans ever do.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23821 Aug 24, 2013
Well the good news is, those kids were arrested right away for their crimes. It took them weeks to arrest Zimmerman (which by the way, is the biggest complaint about the Zimmerman case).
Inquiring wrote:
And by the way. The 22 year old man killed by 3 black boys in Oklahoma doesn't seem to matter. They are saying race never entered into it. Really? Would those bored boys have shot a black person like that? Guess what, George Zimmerman never went looking for a black boy to shoot did he? No he did not. If Trayvon Martin was there to see a friend then where is that friend people? To my knowledge the friend was never found. Where is this friend? I want to know.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23822 Aug 24, 2013
They're marching because the want to and because they can. We still have freedom here in America. Why would it matter to you? People have the right to peaceful assembly just like the have the right to own a gun. It's constitutional.
Inquiring wrote:
Tell me something please. Why does the black community feel the need to march in Washington on Martin Luther King Jr. week for jobs and freedom? Is this not just ridiculous and totally redundant??? I mean get real! Who the hell is holding them back? It's time to just simply be an American and get off this stupid shit!!! By all means, get a stinkin job, nobody's stopping you! Quit acting like you're slaves and have no rights, None of you were slaves! What they don't realize is they are holding themselves back by keeping this stupidity going. I'm sick and tired of hearing it. Never owned a slave in my life. They are only whining about things they already have and making us numb to it all. Just be an American, you've had that right since you've been alive so shut the hell up!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23823 Aug 24, 2013
Why are you changing the subject moonpie? Duhmmy said I was taking up for a guy who has a racist website. I didn't. I'm not sure why you feel the need to add all this other mindless hillbilly pablum into the discussion. It has nothing to do with why one of you lies and the other one swears to it.

So show where I "took up" for the guy who started the racist web site or just accept the fact that in addition to being retarded, you're also a liar. It's not complicated even for a diseased mind like yours.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie jerk weed? I never told a lie. It's the fog in front of your eyes that makes you think you are telling the truth. You take up for these black racist day in and day out. Lets see Travon Martin, the three on one shooting of a base ball player, and the government employee that has a anti white racist website. How's that working out for you. Pretty good if your a racist. Not so good if say your not.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23824 Aug 24, 2013
Americans have the right to peaceful assembly, so why do you have a problem with that? Or do only "some" Americans have rights?
Inquiring wrote:
Tell me something please. Why does the black community feel the need to march in Washington on Martin Luther King Jr. week for jobs and freedom? Is this not just ridiculous and totally redundant??? I mean get real! Who the hell is holding them back? It's time to just simply be an American and get off this stupid shit!!! By all means, get a stinkin job, nobody's stopping you! Quit acting like you're slaves and have no rights, None of you were slaves! What they don't realize is they are holding themselves back by keeping this stupidity going. I'm sick and tired of hearing it. Never owned a slave in my life. They are only whining about things they already have and making us numb to it all. Just be an American, you've had that right since you've been alive so shut the hell up!!!!

Location hidden

#23825 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>So the answer then is to just get rid of school lunches altogether. You republicans really have a problem with logic.

This is no SNOW job, BABY. The facts speak for themselves. You have a problem with a school lunch program that the USDA recommended and Obama supported. I get that. You also have no problem with republican plans to cut funding for school lunches altogether. The problem is, you don't get that.
I am not against the lunch program. I am for more of a variety of nutritious foods to eat. Pizza is not very nutritious and they seem to have it a couple times a week.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23826 Aug 24, 2013
By the way, needle boi. There are (as always) a couple of correction to your lies.

1.) When Clinton was elected, it was not known that he had had an affair.

2.) Clinton wasn't kicked out of office for having an affair and then voted back in.

See the difference? Of course you don't. You're not very bright.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#23827 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the good news is, those kids were arrested right away for their crimes. It took them weeks to arrest Zimmerman (which by the way, is the biggest complaint about the Zimmerman case).
But the Zimmerman case is over and they still flap there jaws about it. How many of those great black leaders are speaking out about it. How about Obama. Not a word. I think that white boy could have looked a lot like Obama's son since he is half white. What a racist Obama is.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23828 Aug 24, 2013
Actually, if prepared correctly, pizza is very nutritious.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordo...
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not against the lunch program. I am for more of a variety of nutritious foods to eat. Pizza is not very nutritious and they seem to have it a couple times a week.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23829 Aug 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not against healthy food but apparently being the First Lady automatically makes you an expert on damn near everthing. I will be the first to say no one should take money from the school program

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#23830 Aug 24, 2013
I have no idea what anyone is saying about it. I am merely saying that the 3 kids that murdered the Australian have been arrested and are in jail. Zimmerman was free for weeks.

By the way, one of them was white. Why isn't anyone talking about that?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/20/th...
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Zimmerman case is over and they still flap there jaws about it. How many of those great black leaders are speaking out about it. How about Obama. Not a word. I think that white boy could have looked a lot like Obama's son since he is half white. What a racist Obama is.

Location hidden

#23831 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So having an adulterous affair breaking his marriage vows is okay, but being a "compulsive sex addict" is not?

Jesus H. Christ, you people really are dumb. I am sure your fellow republitards will agree with you, but personally, I think you need to think this whole thing through a little bit.

Both of them are wrong. The difference is, republicans voted one of them back into office.
There is nothing wrong with someone running for reelection unless the person running committed a felony and I am not even sure that if they commit a felony bars them from running. All of those sexual predictors can run again if they want to but good luck with that. There is enough republicans to probably keep them out of office. I really don't think committing adultery is against the law. I do know that telling a lie when under oath about it is. How's that for an answer dip shit. That sexual predator down in San Diego isn't done with his legal issues. He is probably going to have some civil and criminal issues to deal with. What ya think dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump "Dissapointed in MY Justice Dept" 7 min Abby S 3
Big Sandy Superstore Arena (RANT) 12 min 401kformasses 1
Work for Welfare just passed the House 14 min Tommy Gunn 16
America Held Hostage Day 461 25 min MarkJ- 9
derek orme (Nov '10) 29 min Im just sayinggg 73
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 33 min oh the hypocrisy 63
Another "Best of the Best" Trump Nominee OUT!!!! 1 hr Ethics Smethics 2
spring planting time 1 hr Cray Cray 257
Russia navy ready for WAR. 1 hr PreachIT Hypocrites 124

Huntington Jobs