Comments
21,261 - 21,280 of 57,064 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
William

Salem, WV

#23636 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"Trayvon the thug."
No, it wasn't about race at all, was it?
<quoted text>
Maybe it was. Blacks do have a history of attacking hispanics.
Red

Elkins, WV

#23637 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
And republicans lose by denying everything to everyone. Your point?
<quoted text>
That's a lie. 8 out of 10 of the poorest states in America are republican states. The majority of the welfare goes to southern states, which coincidentally enough, are welfare states.
Conversely, some of the richest states in this country are blue.
<quoted text>
Don't forget all those southern states it is tossed into.
<quoted text>
And what have republicans done to fix the problem?
. You can't fix STUPID, JACK !
William

Salem, WV

#23638 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
How is Obama a "low moral leader?" Please explain.
The only reason there are more poor people today is because of republican policies of the past (and present).
If republicans are so concerned for the welfare of people, why are they blocking every single jobs bill that has been put forth? If republicans are so concerned about the welfare of people, which the bible says they should be, why are they doing everything they can to block providing health care to nearly 50 million people who don't have insurance?
Republicans hide behind "morality" and "Jesus" to spread hate and fear. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.
Women should control their uterus before they get pregnant?
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/03/05/16...
Yeah, you're right. Tell that to republicans who keep trying to block access to birth control.
<quoted text>
Let me clear something up. Obama is not in the Bible. Giving him money to waste is not in the Bible. Yes, women do have a choice about children, but it comes before they are irresponsible and get pregnant. Democrats keep yelling that we want to control women's right to choose. Unless we were sitting in the bedroom while she was having sex, we would have no way to dispute her right. She chooses to get pregnant and than kill the child.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#23639 Aug 23, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Unions and Democrats ruined Detroit.
Absolutely not. If it had anything at all to do with cars, it was the crappy cars that Detroit made for years--which wasn't a decision made by union employees.
William wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know why unions only make up 11% of the work force? Because they are unaffordable and they bankrupt cities.
Ahhh...I see. You're going to take the simple minded approach. The majority of the auto manufacturing facilities are in the suburbs of Detroit. They're doing fine. Corporate headquarters are in Detroit. Detroit is going bankrupt. Want to re-think that? By the way, auto company CEO's are still making millions a year in salary and bonuses.
William wrote:
<quoted text>Other cities are smart enough to start moving away from unions. They cost Detroit jobs.
No, crappy cars cost Detroit jobs. Not unions.
William wrote:
<quoted text>Poor people are the only ones left because they can't afford to move. All the jobs went out of Detroit because of the unions.
Right, they went all the way to the suburbs where they're still doing fine.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23640 Aug 23, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2013/07...

Unions didn't bankrupt Detroit. Crappy cars did.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#23641 Aug 23, 2013
so travon protecting himself against a stalker with a gun is common sense right? How come nobody on fox said if travon had a gun he would be alive today, that's their usual answer. Common sense to shoot someone i thought you Christians believe Jesus said turn the other cheek. which is it?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23642 Aug 23, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clear something up. Obama is not in the Bible. Giving him money to waste is not in the Bible.
Waste is a very subjective term. Just because he is providing money for some people who need it, I don't necessarily call it a waste.
William wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, women do have a choice about children, but it comes before they are irresponsible and get pregnant. Democrats keep yelling that we want to control women's right to choose. Unless we were sitting in the bedroom while she was having sex, we would have no way to dispute her right. She chooses to get pregnant and than kill the child.
No. Not everyone "chooses" to get pregnant. That's just the stupid talking right there. Sometimes, they get pregnant and don't want to. I think what women are saying is that since having the baby is not responsibility, and caring for the baby is not your responsibility, then telling her what she can do with it is none of your damn business.

But this is a moot point. You can defend the fact that republicans want to control uteruses all day long, but that won't help you at all at the polls.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23643 Aug 23, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Sorry before you jump non bias news sources
Msnbc is one of the most biased

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23644 Aug 23, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
so travon protecting himself against a stalker with a gun is common sense right? How come nobody on fox said if travon had a gun he would be alive today, that's their usual answer. Common sense to shoot someone i thought you Christians believe Jesus said turn the other cheek. which is it?
There is nothing Christian about these people. The fact that they think they are is laughable.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#23645 Aug 23, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Msnbc is one of the most biased
That's all you got out of that whole post i wrote? Obviously you didn't read my post i didn't say i watched msnbc i believe true journalism does not exist on network tv. But fox is by far the most obvious biased news source. well obvious to anyone with half a brain.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#23646 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Christian about these people. The fact that they think they are is laughable.
I know but its easy and fun to point out all of their hypocrisy. you did notice you were the only one to respond.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23647 Aug 23, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> That's all you got out of that whole post i wrote? Obviously you didn't read my post i didn't say i watched msnbc i believe true journalism does not exist on network tv. But fox is by far the most obvious biased news source. well obvious to anyone with half a brain.
I have posted that many times does not stop you from bringing up fox daily. All of the main news media is biased . We have not had a real news network for years. Anyone with half a brain would know what is going on . You should try to research a little more you might learn something

Level 1

Location hidden

#23648 Aug 23, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> I know but its easy and fun to point out all of their hypocrisy. you did notice you were the only one to respond.
Pot meet kettle !!! You truly believe that lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#23649 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think you are factual and always right is laughable as well
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23650 Aug 23, 2013
I like how sundog, bacon hater and now this open eyes like to blame Fox, when the others have reported the stories. Did Fox have these teens kill a 80 year old war vet? Did Fox have Ayo, a government employee for DHS to have a hate site? But you blame them for reporting it like the rest. Did they do like MSNBC and break apart a 911 call to make someone sound like they were being racist when they were not? Did Fox force Obama to make speeches and lie? Did Fox make Obama stick his nose in three seperate local issues and make statements that turned out he was wrong? So you blame Fox for all that? No wonder you hate Fox, they are controlling your god Obama.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23651 Aug 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I like how sundog, bacon hater and now this open eyes like to blame Fox, when the others have reported the stories. Did Fox have these teens kill a 80 year old war vet? Did Fox have Ayo, a government employee for DHS to have a hate site? But you blame them for reporting it like the rest. Did they do like MSNBC and break apart a 911 call to make someone sound like they were being racist when they were not? Did Fox force Obama to make speeches and lie? Did Fox make Obama stick his nose in three seperate local issues and make statements that turned out he was wrong? So you blame Fox for all that? No wonder you hate Fox, they are controlling your god Obama.

They can only respond with the same thing day after day. They think they are really showing us ROFL
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23652 Aug 23, 2013
So what do the liberals think of Lou Dobbs? He was all over Bush just like he is all over Obama. Both are major screw ups and he has exposed both of their activities. Cnn loved him when ha bashed Bush and got rid of him when he started exposing Obama. The truth hurts but he is right on in his reports.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23653 Aug 23, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> That's all you got out of that whole post i wrote? Obviously you didn't read my post i didn't say i watched msnbc i believe true journalism does not exist on network tv. But fox is by far the most obvious biased news source. well obvious to anyone with half a brain.
They're like trained monkeys. They see a word or a phrase and they're all over it.

Besides, reading is much too hard for them. They prefer it when the pretty lady on Fox tells them how to think.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23654 Aug 23, 2013
CNN didn't get rid of Dobbs. Dobbs quit. Dobbs decided his opinion was worth more than facts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/12/business/me...
Well Duh wrote:
So what do the liberals think of Lou Dobbs? He was all over Bush just like he is all over Obama. Both are major screw ups and he has exposed both of their activities. Cnn loved him when ha bashed Bush and got rid of him when he started exposing Obama. The truth hurts but he is right on in his reports.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

#23655 Aug 23, 2013
Show you?

Oh good lord, I'm not here to show you anything. I'm here to make fun of you. The fact that you've made the conscious decision to be a republican means you lack the ability to think.

As someone said earlier, you can't fix stupid.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
They can only respond with the same thing day after day. They think they are really showing us ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 27 min big b 41
East end thief's (Nov '13) 50 min Steve 1,618
Joey Notes 1 hr rsarv119 3
Community church? evil?? 1 hr Concerned watcher 18
what do white people fear most from non white p... 2 hr Truth 74
April Johnson 2 hr Xboct 1
What is your internet speed? 2 hr Hughes 2
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 3 hr Zaphods mother 228
•••
•••