Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23494 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
She didn't direct the comment at you. But for some reason you felt compelled to answer. Are you feeling a little guilty about something?
<quoted text>
You tell him! You never answer for anyone else! lol lol lol!!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23495 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
She didn't direct the comment at you. But for some reason you felt compelled to answer. Are you feeling a little guilty about something?
<quoted text>
Always got to pull that race card.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23496 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling racist. You have no bases what so ever to call me a racist. You have your opinion that is all it is. Just because you think one way does not make it right.
Draculassa, be nice. Don't ever accuse her of thinking. She is just Leg Humper's feminine side and parrots his ignorant ramblings.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23497 Aug 22, 2013
I didn't say you did. What I said was if the things in that link are true, then why not impeach him? Surely all those things add up to one impeachable offense. Hell Clinton got one for getting a BJ. Surely out of those 200+ lies and illegalities you can find something to impeach him for. What are you waiting for?
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said impeach him. But he is far from perfect

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23498 Aug 22, 2013
Not at all. I merely said that Melissa made a general comment to no one specific. You obviously felt the need to respond. Are you feeling guilty about something?
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23499 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about all they have left. All fluff, no substance.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23500 Aug 22, 2013
Because yeah, Sundog is everybody.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

It's so nice to have this much control over idiots.

;)
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Draculassa, be nice. Don't ever accuse her of thinking. She is just Leg Humper's feminine side and parrots his ignorant ramblings.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23501 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I didn't say you did. What I said was if the things in that link are true, then why not impeach him? Surely all those things add up to one impeachable offense. Hell Clinton got one for getting a BJ. Surely out of those 200+ lies and illegalities you can find something to impeach him for. What are you waiting for?
<quoted text>
I didnt know they gave me the authority. Damn I must be a powerful lady today
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23502 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment would cause mass confusion and chaos among the ignorant sheeple like you.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23503 Aug 22, 2013
So you assume that you could even be given that authority?

Tell me agaion about your delusions of grandeur, Asscrackula.

Naturally (natural to people with an IQ above a fence post), I was referring to the party that you support, but it's good to know that I am dealing with a very delusional individual.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>

“Conservatives In Space”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Tranquility Base

#23504 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you "think."

Perhaps we could talk about some bases on the moon that I am planning on building.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23505 Aug 22, 2013
Not really. Biden would become president and that would cause a further melt-down on the part of Republitards everywhere.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment would cause mass confusion and chaos among the ignorant sheeple like you.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23506 Aug 22, 2013

Level 1

Location hidden

#23507 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
So you assume that you could even be given that authority?
Tell me agaion about your delusions of grandeur, Asscrackula.
Naturally (natural to people with an IQ above a fence post), I was referring to the party that you support, but it's good to know that I am dealing with a very delusional individual.
<quoted text>
I do not represent any party.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23508 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Not really. Biden would become president and that would cause a further melt-down on the part of Republitards everywhere.
<quoted text>
As usual you are wrong. What this country needs more than anything is a good laugh, and Biden would certainly provide that.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23509 Aug 22, 2013
Good news is Oboma said federal drug law will stay the same. I applaud him for that. I see what smoking pot has done to our country.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23510 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
Good news is Oboma said federal drug law will stay the same. I applaud him for that. I see what smoking pot has done to our country.
Republicans used the campaign slogan "A chicken in every pot." The democrat's slogan is "Cook your chicken stuffed with pot."

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23511 Aug 22, 2013
I don't blame you for not admitting it. I wouldn't either if I was a TeaBagger.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not represent any party.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23512 Aug 22, 2013
You need to worry more about what cutting education funds have done to our country than pot laws.
Draculassa wrote:
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#23514 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm your huckleberry, poopy shorts. I'm more than willing to have this discussion.
Let er rip.
*rolls i's*
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min Sundog512 1,505
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 40 min gary. 138
let the addicts die die die die die 53 min Please die 4
KODI Amazon FIRE STICK Local SELLERS around here? 1 hr Cash in hand 1
Men who cheat 3 hr Roger 2
for black people 3 3 hr in the key of life 161
Shayna spurlock 4 hr Nursingdude 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance