First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dj rollie pollie

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2014
hats off to you folks doing a great job and playing some great tunes keep up the good work
Well

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2014
dj rollie pollie wrote:
hats off to you folks doing a great job and playing some great tunes keep up the good work
Are you high on drugs?? It's awful ...
Missy

Ironton, OH

#3 Aug 14, 2014
dj rollie pollie wrote:
Worst Morning Show EVER!! I thought that Jen in the morning was bad but this chick may be even worse!! Wish they would just get a syndicated morning show and give up the local "talent"
Just curious

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2014
dj rollie pollie wrote:
Stop trying to get listeners for your horrible station.
Do what

Ironton, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2014
Same songs every 30 minutes morning show blows jenn is really annoying . I switched to rovers morning glory
dj rollie pollie

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2014
jeesh cant even compliment anyone anymore most stations do play songs over thats how they get popular i dont care what anyone thinks i still compliment them they r doing a great job i listen mostly of evenings and some mornings i love tem great choice of music.i really love that one republic song .keep up good work kee play it for me yayyyyyy
HerdGrad

Ironton, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2014
Most annoying show on morning radio. I commute about 40 miles to work each day and listen to WKEE. The minute the music stops and Jen's annoying voice comes on I turn the volume down. After a few minutes I return the volume to listen to music. I haven't listened to one commercial in the past year as I turn them off as she starts her annoying rants.
agreed

South Point, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2014
Jen is about as annoying as it gets not to mention she's nearly retarded. I'm pretty sure she could qualify for handicapped parking.
Not annoying to me

Barboursville, WV

#9 Aug 16, 2014
I LOVE WKEE!!! <3 <3
crazy 40

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2014
agreed wrote:
Jen is about as annoying as it gets not to mention she's nearly retarded. I'm pretty sure she could qualify for handicapped parking.
I agree that show sucks . Iam at the gym every morning and they have that stupid station on . I just put my headphones on can't stand jenn or Dave for that matter .
Sucks

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2014
Best bet stick to your pandora
Buppyeb1

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 17, 2014
agreed wrote:
Why don't you guys try to lose someone's job for them.
Better than any

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2014
I like kee and they play good music in the morning and good convos
Idc get fired

Barboursville, WV

#14 Aug 18, 2014
But the radio show doesn't seem that bad to me. I like the music they play too!
Judy

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Buppyeb1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you guys try to lose someone's job for them.
Dave is ok. It's that girl in there. She squeals and screams and plain silly acting. We need upbeat ppl on radio but she is too much. Annoying as it gets.
Because

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 18, 2014
Jenn is awful and needs off the radio
mee

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2014
One morning they had nick an nate doing the show it was so much better
agreed

South Point, OH

#18 Aug 18, 2014
Jenn shouldn't be on air, she likely got the job because she has boobs, because it's definitely not because of her talent. The only thing that may be worse than her screeching is Judy Eaton's fake mannish cackling. Oh don't even get me started on that washed up wanna be celebrity Cledus.... I'd rather listen to cats being murdered than his fake a$$ hick accent.
Now

Barboursville, WV

#19 Aug 19, 2014
agreed wrote:
Jenn shouldn't be on air, she likely got the job because she has boobs, because it's definitely not because of her talent. The only thing that may be worse than her screeching is Judy Eaton's fake mannish cackling. Oh don't even get me started on that washed up wanna be celebrity Cledus.... I'd rather listen to cats being murdered than his fake a$$ hick accent.
Why would anyone fake that? Lol it's bad enough.
Jeff

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2014
If another station were to come to Huntigton that played hip hop, that morning show would tank. Only reason it's on in the morning is because it plays the latest music not for the morning show. Jen's screeching shrill and voice is the last thing we wanna hear in the mornings. I'm also glad that Mother Wisdom is gone! That was bad as well. Why can't they hire JB back? We all loved him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy named aaron at woodlands 22 min Curious 5
Best Daycare in Huntington 34 min Mr_Awesome 15
Hello my name is zapphod chump 55 min -zapphod- 2
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 57 min Mike 7
Topix Censorship 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 86
I miss my ex (Mar '14) 1 hr Cuckler 10
You were always on my mind.. 2 hr Pedro 2
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE