Next Last
Wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Anyone know him, how can I get in touch with him, think hes a hottie
Ewwwwww

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 16, 2012
just ask the guys at the stonewall they prob know how to get ahold of him.
Hope you like dealing with douche bags though cuz that's what you will get dealing with him
1 post removed

“dolla dolla bill y'all”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

the burg

#4 Oct 16, 2012
i see him all the time. who wants to know
therichpack

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Wondering wrote:
al my info is on facebook. And i piss on the head of the one that calls me a douche bag.
1 post removed
Mr Happy

Proctorville, OH

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Rich is awesome gave me the BEST bj I've ever had in my life!!! Miss u Richie come see big papa soon u promised
propeciathecrack ho

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2012
Lol
1 post removed

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#10 Oct 21, 2012
No its twelve pack
Tom Kat

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2012
I love me some Rich Pack. He's the most awesome man ever.
simpleton

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Him and ole kathy still beating up on each other?
IMHO

Ardsley, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Where did he grow up? Wondered if the same guy?
therichpack

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Lol u [email protected] Get off my thread. Richpacks only dines at the Y. Dont be haters. Cuz u aint gettin what richpack is givin.
therichpack

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2012
IMHO wrote:
Where did he grow up? Wondered if the same guy?
Lesage, went b'ville get high school.
carrie Blankenship

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Richard, you should be ashamed of your foul mouth son. Its nasty. You're my brother and I will not tolerate your filth. If any of this is indeed true you should be really ashamed. Your mother can't handle anymore stress Richard. Grow up and put the beer can down!
Omg

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
. Really??? That loser?? What u gonna do ride on the handlebars of his bicycle when he takes you on a date? I know its slim pickens around htown but come on!!!!
funny stuff

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
He is a bi polar crazy Dick head that is poor as f*** an 50,000 in the debt an still can't cook
ifthistheriteone

Proctorville, OH

#19 Oct 23, 2012
therichpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesage, went b'ville get high school.
If you are the Richie that I rode the bus with, lol, you would find him on the back seat goin to sleep and dared anyone to get in his seat lol
therichpack

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
He is a bi polar crazy Dick head that is poor as f*** an 50,000 in the debt an still can't cook
Sounds like that crackhead kathi kincaid runnin her mouth. U ball-less piece of sh#ts wont use yer names and turned this whole thing into bashing people. Get a life. I work, pay my child support and dont need jr high bullsh#t punks and ho's on here running their mouths. I knew there was a reason i nevet got on this site.
simpleton

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2012
therichpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that crackhead kathi kincaid runnin her mouth.
She's shady for sure. What I call a SKUNT.
Wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Oct 23, 2012
Wow, thanks a lot. Didn't know all this, had just seen him around, but this changes things.
Hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 24, 2012
therichpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that crackhead kathi kincaid runnin her mouth. U ball-less piece of sh#ts wont use yer names and turned this whole thing into bashing people. Get a life. I work, pay my child support and dont need jr high bullsh#t punks and ho's on here running their mouths. I knew there was a reason i nevet got on this site.
. Wah wah wah what's wrong not liking what you hear about yourself.....truth hurts sometimes. I think it's funny cuz 9 times out of 10 people start topix threads about themselves thinking people will put nice things about them. Then when they really hear what people think they want to whine and moan about it. Richie I do beloved most folks around here think u suck!!!! LMAO!!!! Get over yourself loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Keller 16 min Been There 10
Vote NO for Steve Williams and vote NO for Rik ... 21 min Rik is the man 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 38 min FAGGOTPOLICE 1,270
East End heroin overdose 48 min Candra Gregory 18
Today is Your Day Jessie Wall 1 hr Jenny 5
New rules for SNAP 1 hr Just Sayin 58
BEWARE of Eliz Bennett on MATCH 2 hr Nunya 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages