First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Username

Huntington, WV

#93 Oct 8, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I'm flattered that you found my weird idea that interesting. I'll be honest, that one's been bugging me for YEARS. I've never heard anyone else discuss it. You make excellent points about the German/Russian brain power. When I was a kid, every time you saw a Russian depicted on tv, they were portrayed as mean and stupid, and the women were fat and ugly. Boris Badunov, lol. Then cable tv happened, and I started seeing what those people actually looked like. Physically, we Americans have a lot of catching up to do...

You are certainly right about the hidden history. You KNOW that no government with any sense is going to let brilliance be wasted. And those scientists were light years ahead. Figuratively, of course. Or perhaps literally, who knows?(nervous laugh).

Here's something else that freaks me out. Way back in (I think the early 70's) anthropologists discovered in Africa the remains of a being that they named "Lucy". Remember Lucy? School kids were taught that this was a human being. Early, but HUMAN.

Over the past several years, in that SAME part of Africa, they've discovered remains that are pretty much the same age. Very, very close in age. Now they tell us that THESE remains are human. Yet they are not QUITE the same as Lucy. So which is human? They won't say. They just ignore that elephant in the room. That's what makes me think of the possibility of more than one human species walking around, TODAY.

That one has been freaking me out ever since I saw it. I would really like some answers to that.

Also, look how much excavation goes on, all the time, all over the world. Someone is always digging a hole somewhere. You would think by now that we would have many MORE excellent examples of fossilized people, animals, plants, etc. Yet there seems to be proportionately very little. One might argue that such ancient bones have turned to dust. Fair enough.

But then why aren't we digging up a lot more Indian skeletons? Or settler skeletons? Where are all the bones?

That's my weirdness for the evening...
K- so I read about Lucy. I found it odd that the archeologists played "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" over and over at the sight where Lucy was found. So, I then had to go listen to Lucy in the sky. LOL. Which brings me to the next random thought that maybe Lucy was an extra terrestrial of some sort.. And then I also had the random thought about how LSD was formulated during the time frame we were talking about earlier. And, who's to say that drug wasn't developed to induce a different dimension? Some of the worlds greatest musical artists of that time from the Beatles to Elton John, ect ect were all lucid dreamers aka trippers of acid... And their talents are not of this realm. No musician of today's era can come close to them..

There is my random crazy for the evening.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#94 Oct 12, 2013
Bump. Found it.
I am

Huntington, WV

#95 Oct 12, 2013
I gotta poop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 39 min Paul Masley 739
so do they drug test at amazon or directv? (Feb '12) 59 min Lokeytree 78
Black Lives Matter 1 hr Pride in ones self 66
Kerry workman 1 hr littlebigtallfats... 1
do most girls take it in the rear? 2 hr mountaineer 22
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 2 hr MarkJ- 13
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 3 hr -zaphod- 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages