Derper

Huntington, WV

#72 Oct 5, 2013
The domestic dog is a subspecies of the gray wolf. They can interbreed, etc..

Let me explain...take the SMARTEST, most cunning wolf who has ever lived. Take the smartest dog who has ever lived. If you could test their IQ in points, it isn't going to be separated by much more than, say 20 pts at MOST. Same essential species, and pretty close to the same intelligence. Even though they come from totally different backgrounds. One must fend for itself, one depends on man. Very different lives, but about the same intelligence. Close.

Now look at humanity. We are expected to believe that within the SAME EXACT species (not even SUB species, but the exact same one), there is a range of intelligence that spans from 70 pts. to people who are so smart they don't even have an adequate scale with which to measure. Feasibly within the confines of a city block.

I'm not talking about race. Let me be crystal clear. I'm talking about brain power. I didn't even mention people with IQs below 70, because they aren't typically capable of surviving on their own, without help from others.

I'm talking about people who can function in day to day to activities. But they are separated by a UNIVERSE within the confines of the brain.

What causes this? WHY is this? Was it always so? Is the gap growing wider, and what will be the end result?

Thoughts?
Username

Huntington, WV

#73 Oct 5, 2013
Derper wrote:

Let me explain...take the SMARTEST, most cunning wolf who has ever lived. Take the smartest dog who has ever lived. If you could test their IQ in points, it isn't going to be separated by much more than, say 20 pts at MOST. Same essential species, and pretty close to the same intelligence. Even though they come from totally different backgrounds. One must fend for itself, one depends on man. Very different lives, but about the same intelligence. Close.

Now look at humanity. We are expected to believe that within the SAME EXACT species (not even SUB species, but the exact same one), there is a range of intelligence that spans from 70 pts. to people who are so smart they don't even have an adequate scale with which to measure. Feasibly within the confines of a city block.

I'm not talking about race. Let me be crystal clear. I'm talking about brain power. I didn't even mention people with IQs below 70, because they aren't typically capable of surviving on their own, without help from others.

I'm talking about people who can function in day to day to activities. But they are separated by a UNIVERSE within the confines of the brain.

What causes this? WHY is this? Was it always so? Is the gap growing wider, and what will be the end result?

Thoughts?
Fascinating stuff there.. Never thought about that or anything like it, but yet I have considered many other things similar. It's way way too hard to type on my phone, but I do have much much more to add to these thoughts!
yuppp

Huntington, WV

#74 Oct 5, 2013
Seattle WA has a pretty interesting thread on chemtrails too. If anyone is interested
smh

Barboursville, WV

#75 Oct 5, 2013
If you killed everyone in the world instantl you will gain no more resourses for yourself if you are already in that much power anyways. You act like these people will never die. It's not like they eat less bc of us. This is stupid and you have to much time on your hands. If people could live a thousand years then maybe I would consider this being worth a billionaires time.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#76 Oct 6, 2013
Huh?? I'm confused, smh.. Could you clarify?
Nwo Sucks

New York, NY

#77 Oct 6, 2013
They spray barium salts and heavy metals into the upper atmosphere.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Arcadia, CA

#78 Oct 6, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Lol..enter the low information topix hecklers. And zaphod is their leader. How quaint. Nobody here has heard of "geoengineering"? Its only been around since the 20's...
Any boob who is not on topix 24/7 and who has one good eye can look up and see that a contrail that last for 6 hours and grows in size aint friggin normal.
Here's the first patent filed... April 27, 1920. Theres about 150 more. Take the red pill
http://www.google.com/patents/US1338343...
Did you read the document?

Level 5

Arcadia, CA

#79 Oct 6, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Derper, I was refering to the white clouds that was mentioned in the above post. Black as well as white are the absence of color. Do more research on this matter and you will agree. Thanks, nancy
The statement on color is not accurate.

Level 5

Arcadia, CA

#80 Oct 6, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre embarrassingly uneducated...
You're completely missing the point. Filing a patent for an aerosol or dispersion, even being awarded a patent, doesn't support the thesis in the original post.
Dblock

Huntington, WV

#81 Oct 8, 2013
Insight wrote:
This makes me sick to my stomach. Almost everyday they spray toxic chemical substances in the stratosphere to block out the sun. This is a sinister evil practice that culls (kills off) the population. Does anyone else out there notice the artificial clouds in the sky? These chemicals are odorless, tasteless, and colorless. They get in our lungs and is especially bad for old people. It gets in our water supply and our food supply (via soil). Make no mistake about it, there are powerful people out there who want us dead because they see us as useless eaters. They want all of the earths resources for themselves. If you look up these days you will see drones all over our area now. Who knows what they are up to. Consider this your wake up call. Just know that this goes on and they want us dead. But they can't just shoot us all so they think of clever ways to cull the population and chemtrailing is just one practice these evil subhumans participate in.
Lets see today is Oct 8 at about 1 pm. gorgeous out. Guarantee by five o clock there will be one big thin gray filmy cloud that will block out the sun. Just look up today at around 4 or 5
1 post removed
Dblock

Huntington, WV

#83 Oct 8, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Nostradamus. We'll check on that and get back to you. If it gets cloudy that means Obama mind controlled you into posting this?
Ahhaha... Good one Potsy.
Dumb

Huntington, WV

#84 Oct 8, 2013
I have a question. Why do the Jews run Hollywood? Has anyone ever put any thought into how many Jewish movie producers, actors, ect run Hollywood?
Dblock

Huntington, WV

#85 Oct 8, 2013
Dumb wrote:
I have a question. Why do the Jews run Hollywood? Has anyone ever put any thought into how many Jewish movie producers, actors, ect run Hollywood?
I can see why you have that stereotype. I thought that myself until I did a little more research about it. There are a lot of Jewish people who are high up the on the corporate food chain in Hollywood. The reason is simple. They have extraordinary business minds. They are good with money. They are smart. They do not run Hollywood, however. The Masons run Hollywood. Except they are not true Masons, they are evil. They just use the Jews for their savvy business minds.
Dumb

Huntington, WV

#86 Oct 8, 2013
Dblock wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why you have that stereotype. I thought that myself until I did a little more research about it. There are a lot of Jewish people who are high up the on the corporate food chain in Hollywood. The reason is simple. They have extraordinary business minds. They are good with money. They are smart. They do not run Hollywood, however. The Masons run Hollywood. Except they are not true Masons, they are evil. They just use the Jews for their savvy business minds.
Good point.. The masons run the world, not just Hollywood. I don't completely buy into the "extraordinary business minds" of the Jews, tho. Yes, they are successful, yet, who's to say the Jews aren't just front people for the masons?
Dumb

Huntington, WV

#87 Oct 8, 2013
Dumb

Huntington, WV

#88 Oct 8, 2013
Derper

Huntington, WV

#89 Oct 8, 2013
Also, a great many people who STARTED the film industry in Hollywood way, way back in the silent film days, happened to be Jewish. It stands to reason that many of them passed down these various businesses and kept them in the family. That's just smart business.

In my own opinion, Jewish people have always valued intellect, learning, etc., and this naturally progressed to use of imagination. Look at all the wonderful art, music, and books they've shared with the world. I think film making is a natural link in that creatively expressive chain.

Films made by WASPs are not typically famous for their heart-wrenching pathos. They tend to be about Tupperware parties in the suburbs. Not that that doesn't have value.:)
Username

Huntington, WV

#90 Oct 8, 2013
Derper wrote:
Thoughts?
I have been thinkin on this one for days. I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation. Unless of course its this way by grand design. And I am not talking God/Jesus design. I am talking about the number of scientific breakthroughs that have taken place since the end of world war 2 and the 3rd reich. All those german and Russian scientists were on the cutting edge of scientific research, and they were forcibly removed from Germany and Russia and replanted here in the good ole US. Our entire nuclear program is essentially based on those scientists. Way way too much hidden from history during this time. The focus was placed on the cold war, and hating Russia and dumbing the US population down. All these breakthroughs were hidden from public knowledge.

I know this post is about as clear as mud. LOL yet, I think the answers are more synthetic than inherited traits.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#91 Oct 8, 2013
Username wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been thinkin on this one for days. I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation. Unless of course its this way by grand design. And I am not talking God/Jesus design. I am talking about the number of scientific breakthroughs that have taken place since the end of world war 2 and the 3rd reich. All those german and Russian scientists were on the cutting edge of scientific research, and they were forcibly removed from Germany and Russia and replanted here in the good ole US. Our entire nuclear program is essentially based on those scientists. Way way too much hidden from history during this time. The focus was placed on the cold war, and hating Russia and dumbing the US population down. All these breakthroughs were hidden from public knowledge.
I know this post is about as clear as mud. LOL yet, I think the answers are more synthetic than inherited traits.
Gosh, I'm flattered that you found my weird idea that interesting. I'll be honest, that one's been bugging me for YEARS. I've never heard anyone else discuss it. You make excellent points about the German/Russian brain power. When I was a kid, every time you saw a Russian depicted on tv, they were portrayed as mean and stupid, and the women were fat and ugly. Boris Badunov, lol. Then cable tv happened, and I started seeing what those people actually looked like. Physically, we Americans have a lot of catching up to do...

You are certainly right about the hidden history. You KNOW that no government with any sense is going to let brilliance be wasted. And those scientists were light years ahead. Figuratively, of course. Or perhaps literally, who knows?(nervous laugh).

Here's something else that freaks me out. Way back in (I think the early 70's) anthropologists discovered in Africa the remains of a being that they named "Lucy". Remember Lucy? School kids were taught that this was a human being. Early, but HUMAN.

Over the past several years, in that SAME part of Africa, they've discovered remains that are pretty much the same age. Very, very close in age. Now they tell us that THESE remains are human. Yet they are not QUITE the same as Lucy. So which is human? They won't say. They just ignore that elephant in the room. That's what makes me think of the possibility of more than one human species walking around, TODAY.

That one has been freaking me out ever since I saw it. I would really like some answers to that.

Also, look how much excavation goes on, all the time, all over the world. Someone is always digging a hole somewhere. You would think by now that we would have many MORE excellent examples of fossilized people, animals, plants, etc. Yet there seems to be proportionately very little. One might argue that such ancient bones have turned to dust. Fair enough.

But then why aren't we digging up a lot more Indian skeletons? Or settler skeletons? Where are all the bones?

That's my weirdness for the evening...
Username

Huntington, WV

#92 Oct 8, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I'm flattered that you found my weird idea that interesting. I'll be honest, that one's been bugging me for YEARS. I've never heard anyone else discuss it. You make excellent points about the German/Russian brain power. When I was a kid, every time you saw a Russian depicted on tv, they were portrayed as mean and stupid, and the women were fat and ugly. Boris Badunov, lol. Then cable tv happened, and I started seeing what those people actually looked like. Physically, we Americans have a lot of catching up to do...

You are certainly right about the hidden history. You KNOW that no government with any sense is going to let brilliance be wasted. And those scientists were light years ahead. Figuratively, of course. Or perhaps literally, who knows?(nervous laugh).

Here's something else that freaks me out. Way back in (I think the early 70's) anthropologists discovered in Africa the remains of a being that they named "Lucy". Remember Lucy? School kids were taught that this was a human being. Early, but HUMAN.

Over the past several years, in that SAME part of Africa, they've discovered remains that are pretty much the same age. Very, very close in age. Now they tell us that THESE remains are human. Yet they are not QUITE the same as Lucy. So which is human? They won't say. They just ignore that elephant in the room. That's what makes me think of the possibility of more than one human species walking around, TODAY.

That one has been freaking me out ever since I saw it. I would really like some answers to that.

Also, look how much excavation goes on, all the time, all over the world. Someone is always digging a hole somewhere. You would think by now that we would have many MORE excellent examples of fossilized people, animals, plants, etc. Yet there seems to be proportionately very little. One might argue that such ancient bones have turned to dust. Fair enough.

But then why aren't we digging up a lot more Indian skeletons? Or settler skeletons? Where are all the bones?

That's my weirdness for the evening...
Maybe we are digging up stuff and we just don't know about it. It is, of course, the age of information in an ignorant society. No one questions anything anymore. I am now going to go look up African Lucy. I was born in the early 70's. Either they didn't teach Lucy or I slept thru that lecture. Both are a good possibility, LOL.

Let me read and I will be back. Ttys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Christians Hating on gays I don't understand 2 min MarkJ- 34
News Four Huntingtotn Heroin Arrests 9 min BigBird 2
Best place to get weed in Huntington (Mar '12) 16 min BigBird 42
Misty Tomblin 29 min yuck 5
Jerry puskas 1 hr Don Matingly 2
Best dui lawyer? (Apr '13) 1 hr CourtneyCraigsanI... 35
Samantha Rae Ross Pregnant By Tyrone Washington 1 hr Menstral Marg 21
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE