Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#48 Oct 1, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy, youre an awesome person. The world needs more like you. Open minded and humble. People like you are always the most intelligent in any group because you listen as well as teach...and youre not afraid of new knowledge. Some people, like zaphod, are frightful of modern happenings and they lash out with verbal outbursts...Thats why the government keeps things secret. The zaphods of the world cant handle it.
Thank you! I'm a semiretired educator. After twenty five years of teaching, I want to believe that I'm skilled in my field of expertise, but when I cross over the line into your area I'm the pupil and not the teacher. I will gladly voice my views and learn from yours. There is always room for more knowledge in my lil' ole' noggin... Have a nice day and thanks for the flowers, Nancy
1 post removed
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#50 Oct 1, 2013
Derper wrote:
Here I disagree. I don't think it's silly. I do not know if I believe it or not. I honestly don't know.
But it does interest me.
We know NOW, for a fact, that the Greenbrier houses an unbelievably gigantic underground "safe house" for congress and anyone else invited along for the Apocalypse. This has been admitted. Saw a doc not long ago, very cool. I remember hearing rumors that this existed when I was a kid. I also remember those people being snickered at.
Now that THIS huge bunker has been exposed to the light of day, since the government no longer needs THIS one, a new question emerges....
Where's the NEW bunker? We don't know, because we aren't SUPPOSED to know. But logic dictates that while it was being constructed, there was huge equipment being used SOMEWHERE. And someone built THAT equipment. And someone maintains it. And there's a lot of people "in on it". And they do a good job of keeping quiet.
I'm only using that to illustrate a point. If there weren't brilliant people capable of keeping quiet about enormous, mind boggling things being created, there would have been no Manhattan project. The Greenbrier bunker wouldn't have been possible. Sputnik was a big surprise to the average person in America.
And all of those things were created at a time when high school kids in West Virginia understood science a LOT better than the average WV adult does now.(Think Homer Hickam, John Nash, etc.) It would be FAR easier now to do such things without MOST people even noticing. Most of us don't know WHAT the hell we're looking at with our own eyes, most of the time. The general population has been dumbed down almost to the level of grunting and pointing at the sun. We make jokes about "must be something in the water", but really...why the hell have we become so STUPID over the past 50 years? On an evolutional scale, that's a blink of the eye.
For our own safety, the govt. MUST keep us in the dark about some things. That's only logical, and I'm by no means disputing that. But consider this...when was the last time you saw an ACTUAL scientist discussing a single, solitary damn thing on the evening news or CNN? It's been a while, hasn't it? Instead, you have Bambi Bigjugs giggling and stumbling over the big words while SHE tells you about the sun storm or fossils found or whatever.
Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson said not long ago...
“What professions do all these senators and congressmen have? Law, law, law, law, business, law, law, law … Where are the scientists? Where are the engineers? Where’s the rest of … life?”
There is almost NO interest among the general public anymore regarding science. 50 years ago, kids used to play astronaut. Hell, they asked for chemistry sets. Today, if a kid asked for a chemistry set, someone would call the law and they'd knock down your door looking for the meth lab.
A natural curiosity, or interest in the unexplained, is the foundation of the scientific mind. It's a sign of an intelligent mind. But in order to progress, that which intrigues must be examined, discussed. And the more something is discussed, by more and more intelligent people, the sooner we all begin to understand.
The general view in this area is becoming this...curiosity is met with suspicion and fear. Deep conversation is deemed "boring", and is quickly abandoned in favor of Kardashian updates. It's the easiest thing in the world to poop in one's hand and throw it at the interloper, but it does make it unpleasant for the fire-bearers.
Sorry for the long post. I'm going to go take my meds now. lol.
Awesome post.
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#51 Oct 1, 2013
Zeeko wrote:
Keep kidding yourselves and drink your fluoride and GMO foods from monsanto. Get your "flu" shots and be good little sheep.
In ireland they are debating adding lithium to the water supply to lower suicide rates.

Heres the study:

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s120...
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#53 Oct 1, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome post.
Thank you!
Yuuuuup!

Huntington, WV

#54 Oct 1, 2013
Being built in Ozark Missouri. Google "pensmore" there are tunnels all under the Ozark range and an underground city close to Kansas City MO.

Pensmore is being built by a CIA officer who also owns an IT company that sells software to the US military complex.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#55 Oct 2, 2013
Wow. See? That's what I was talking about. Amazing things can be done, and they ARE happening every day.
Ummmm

Huntington, WV

#56 Oct 2, 2013
Derper wrote:
Wow. See? That's what I was talking about. Amazing things can be done, and they ARE happening every day.
Also, in Missouri there is a bank for every 53 residents. In other areas, the bank per no of residents is closer to 5k or higher.

Explain that.
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#57 Oct 4, 2013
Wheres zaphod the wonder clown? I thought she was going to prove everybody wrong with her superior knowledge? Lmao. All mouth and no substance...you lose, again.

Check this out Derper.. Worlds largest earthboring machine.

http://www.gizmag.com/worlds-largest-drilling...
Derper

Huntington, WV

#58 Oct 4, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Wheres zaphod the wonder clown? I thought she was going to prove everybody wrong with her superior knowledge? Lmao. All mouth and no substance...you lose, again.
Check this out Derper.. Worlds largest earthboring machine.
http://www.gizmag.com/worlds-largest-drilling...
Unbelievable! I wonder what sort of chemicals it is injecting into the earth as it goes, that turns the ground to a "soft past slurry" and what do they do with the slurry?

Maybe we could borrow that machine to clean out Huntington's sewers...no more flooding! lol

That thing makes me think of the cartoons when we were kids of that machine that looked like a big drill bit that bored into the center of the earth. Wow.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#59 Oct 4, 2013
It occurred to me the other day, while I was doing dishes, that perhaps the reason things like the Greenbrier Bunker were able to be done in relative secrecy was because of the lack of the internet.

It is my understanding that WV is still greatly lacking in internet access in our remote areas, though things are slowly improving. Sort of like the Tennessee Valley Authority power projects in the 40's brought those rural areas into the 20th century (even if it was a few decades late).

So it still makes sense today that if you wanna do something weird and not get caught, the deeps woods is still the place to do it, lol. For awhile, at least.

I guess that's why I'm open-minded to this stuff. I KNOW how deep the woods are around here. People get hopelessly lost, and really not that far from town, when you think about it. And that's just what happens on the EDGES, lol.

Very cool post, Silent Majority!
Izrul

Huntington, WV

#60 Oct 4, 2013
Chemtrails...YES.....also check out H.A.R.R.P...in Alaska...this will help bring it all in light...people get ready for a "police" state...it's coming...also check out FEMA CAMPS...this is where the "compliant" people will end up and can't get out.....
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#62 Oct 4, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. All these top secret sinister guvment mind control programs are all easily accessible with a quick google search.
LoL
Zaphod, in your opinion, what do you think is causing the recent apparent rise in violence by people who are taking ant-schizophrenic medications? Pretty sure the guy who shot up the Batman premiere was on them, also the guy who did the Newtown shooting, and according to reports, the woman who was shot with her baby in the car by DC police yesterday. Many others that I can't think of right now, but all within the past 2-3 years.

Is it just me, or do people with diagnoses of mental illness seem unusually agitated of late?

Thoughts? Others feel free to weigh in. I predict Z will only make a smarta** remark about tinfoil hats and contribute nothing substantial, as usual. Try to be serious with him, try to treat him with respect, and you still stand about a 95% chance of getting nothing but d-baggery out of him anyway.
yuuup.

Huntington, WV

#63 Oct 4, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>Zaphod, in your opinion, what do you think is causing the recent apparent rise in violence by people who are taking ant-schizophrenic medications? Pretty sure the guy who shot up the Batman premiere was on them, also the guy who did the Newtown shooting, and according to reports, the woman who was shot with her baby in the car by DC police yesterday. Many others that I can't think of right now, but all within the past 2-3 years.

Is it just me, or do people with diagnoses of mental illness seem unusually agitated of late?

Thoughts? Others feel free to weigh in. I predict Z will only make a smarta** remark about tinfoil hats and contribute nothing substantial, as usual. Try to be serious with him, try to treat him with respect, and you still stand about a 95% chance of getting nothing but d-baggery out of him anyway.
Have you given much thought to the conspiracy theorists that say these are false flags and carried out by the govt, rather than these people implicated?

Sounds crazy to even read the crap, but I read an article about the "knights of Templar" aka a faction of the Freemasons that have assassins geared towards orchestrating one world govt.

Think of the name of the movie being watched when ole Holmes shot up the movie theater?

Yuuuuuuup. I know, I have way way way too much time on my hands. Lol
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#65 Oct 4, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look into it, most mental hospitals have been shuttered and the loons have just been heavily medicated on an outpatient basis. We used to just lock them all up, so I don't think they're more agitated. There's just more of them out in the general public. PpWe need to get to a better middle ground, because some of these nutjobs shouldn't be out walking around. Better medication doesn't equal better treatment.
And really derp? I don't normal bust your chops.
True, you don't bust MINE, but even I can't usually get such a thoughtful reply from you. So much so that a few dingleberrys think we are the same person, which amuses me no end.

Good points you made, but those massive asylum shutdowns were happening in the 80's. Has it really taken 30 years for a rise in violent acts by the mentally ill?

As to false flags, yes, I've been listening to what others say about that, and...I have to admit...some of those people sound extremely reasonable, sane and intelligent. Those are the ones that are scaring the hell out of me. It's easy to laugh at people who rave like a loon, but when you hear people presenting these long strings of facts (or they certainly SEEM like facts) as well as things that are connected by so many "coincidences" it almost seems as if a fantasy author couldn't MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

This may seem kind of off base, but I'll share it...have you seen the news lately about the old DJ Kasey Kasem? How his family wants to see him, and they say they are being kept from visiting him in his last days? I would have SWORN, and I MEAN SWORN that I heard that he died YEARS ago, and my husband said he remembered hearing that he had died, too.

It puts me in mind of the guy in "1984". Remember what his job was? To cut out all the newspaper articles that would prove some fact, and put them down the "memory hole" to be destroyed. Then NEW information was provided to the people, and eventually, their memories adjusted. No one knew what had happened anymore, whether it was real or not.

"We have always been at war with East Asia".

I'm not smart enough to figure it out, but just based on my feelings and my limited understanding, I'm growing more uncomfortable by the day. Squeaky Fromme had a gun, actually fired a shot within feet of the president, and she's in jail. The one who actually shot Reagan is in jail. The woman the other day didn't have a gun, and she's deader'n a doornail. WTH is happening to our country?
Username

Huntington, WV

#66 Oct 4, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>True, you don't bust MINE, but even I can't usually get such a thoughtful reply from you. So much so that a few dingleberrys think we are the same person, which amuses me no end.

Good points you made, but those massive asylum shutdowns were happening in the 80's. Has it really taken 30 years for a rise in violent acts by the mentally ill?

As to false flags, yes, I've been listening to what others say about that, and...I have to admit...some of those people sound extremely reasonable, sane and intelligent. Those are the ones that are scaring the hell out of me. It's easy to laugh at people who rave like a loon, but when you hear people presenting these long strings of facts (or they certainly SEEM like facts) as well as things that are connected by so many "coincidences" it almost seems as if a fantasy author couldn't MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

This may seem kind of off base, but I'll share it...have you seen the news lately about the old DJ Kasey Kasem? How his family wants to see him, and they say they are being kept from visiting him in his last days? I would have SWORN, and I MEAN SWORN that I heard that he died YEARS ago, and my husband said he remembered hearing that he had died, too.

It puts me in mind of the guy in "1984". Remember what his job was? To cut out all the newspaper articles that would prove some fact, and put them down the "memory hole" to be destroyed. Then NEW information was provided to the people, and eventually, their memories adjusted. No one knew what had happened anymore, whether it was real or not.

"We have always been at war with East Asia".

I'm not smart enough to figure it out, but just based on my feelings and my limited understanding, I'm growing more uncomfortable by the day. Squeaky Fromme had a gun, actually fired a shot within feet of the president, and she's in jail. The one who actually shot Reagan is in jail. The woman the other day didn't have a gun, and she's deader'n a doornail. WTH is happening to our country?
I am stunned. Intelligent conversation right here in the good ole gossip column! Love it!!!

I have more to add, but I am quite tired. Will catch up with ya tomorrow.

Thanks for making this website sane! Much needed break from the "norm"
Username

Huntington, WV

#67 Oct 4, 2013
I will add this. I was watching a CNN clip of some white woman they arrested in the supposed mall attack in Kenya. I swear on my life (wish I could post the pic on here but I don't think I can) she looks almost identical to Casey Anthony. When you brought up the 1984 thing regarding Casey Kasem it made me think of that.
Bryan

Huntington, WV

#68 Oct 5, 2013
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Kenyan-polic...

You mean this? Boy, she does look like Anthony. Scary.
Username

Huntington, WV

#69 Oct 5, 2013
Bryan wrote:
http://www.irishcentral.com/ne ws/Kenyan-police-believe-Irish -born-White-Widow-killed-in-te rrorist-mall-attack-225001112. html

You mean this? Boy, she does look like Anthony. Scary.
Yes!!!! That's it!
Username

Huntington, WV

#70 Oct 5, 2013
As in Casey Anthony on crack, but it has a striking resemblance!!!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#71 Oct 5, 2013
I just asked this on another thread, but it really belongs here...

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that there could be more than one species of human being alive right now? And I don't mean Bigfoot stuff, I mean people who look like average people, but a different kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sales rep at CAMC and Cabell 5 min Been There 24
Robin Foose 18 min Daughter 4
Paul Wellman beat the hell out of me for no reason 32 min Shanta Galvan 1
Jerimiah "Mitch" Casto (Jul '14) 43 min Cantbelieveit 6
Panties 46 min you know me 4
Judge Anderson Family Court 49 min Abc7158 35
Huntington blizzard memorabilia (Mar '12) 1 hr Htowner 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages