Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#25 Oct 1, 2013
5041834 – August 20, 1991 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted

5056357 – October 15, 1991- Acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium

5059909 – October 22, 1991 – Determination of particle size and electrical charge

5104069 – April 14, 1992 – Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft

5110502 – May 5, 1992 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor

5156802 – October 20, 1992 – Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics

5174498 – December 29, 1992 – Cloud Seeding

5148173 – September 15, 1992 – Millimeter wave screening cloud and method

5245290 – September 14, 1993 – Device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect

5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin

5296910 – March 22, 1994 – Method and apparatus for particle analysis

5327222 – July 5, 1994 – Displacement information detecting apparatus

5357865 – October 25, 1994 – Method of cloud seeding

5360162 – November 1, 1994 – Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water

5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor

5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality

5434667 – July 18, 1995 – Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering

5441200 – August 15, 1995 – Tropical cyclone disruption

5486900 – January 23, 1996 – Measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#26 Oct 1, 2013
5556029 – September 17, 1996 – Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)

5628455 – May 13, 1997 – Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog

5631414 – May 20, 1997 – Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state

5639441 – June 17, 1997 – Methods for fine particle formation

5762298 – June 9, 1998 – Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather

5912396 – June 15, 1999 – System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions

5922976 – July 13, 1999 – Method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector

5949001 – September 7, 1999 – Method for aerodynamic particle size analysis

5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite

6025402 – February 15, 2000 – Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a

detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin

6030506 – February 29, 2000 – Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species

6034073 – March 7, 2000 – Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity

6045089 – April 4, 2000 – Solar-powered airplane

6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds

6110590 – August 29, 2000 – Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same

6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector

6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution

6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather

6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers

6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus

6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method

6520425 – February 18, 2003 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers

6539812 – April 1, 2003 – System for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound

6553849 – April 29, 2003 – Electrodynamic particle size analyzer

6569393 – May 27, 2003 – Method and device for cleaning the atmosphere
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#27 Oct 1, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lowe's customer. Did you get those shower heads you were looking for?
Youre embarrassingly uneducated...
1 post removed
Insight

Huntington, WV

#29 Oct 1, 2013
It is important to distinguish between Contrails and Chemtrails.

Contrails are streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by jet airplanes at high altitudes. Contrails can exist in two forms: water droplet and ice crystal. Contrails typically become visible about a wingspans distance behind an aircraft flying at high altitude. The trail dissipates quite quickly, usually within a minute or so.

Chemtrails, on the other hand, are visible directly behind an aircraft, with little or no gap between the aircraft and the start of the trail. Chemtrails are said to vary from Contrails in their length of persistence. Chemtrails do not dissipate quickly; they tend to form into mushy clouds which can block sunlight.

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been allegedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassini and found to be teaming with biological organisms.

Other tests have shown that Chemtrails contain more than 3 times the legal level of the toxic substance, barium. Chemtrails may also be one of the primary contributory factors in the collapse of honey bee colonies worldwide.

Albert Einstein clearly knew the importance of the honey bee when he said:

"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live."

There are currently three main hypothesis for the purpose of chemical spraying in the skies:

weather modification

population control

testing of biological agents on the general populace

Even if we assume that these trails have nothing to do with eugenics or weather modification, we cannot ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aviation fuel emissions that contribute towards a host of different health problems.

As far as I'm aware, jet engines run on kerosene (paraffin). Up until the 1990s, most petrol-driven road vehicles used leaded petrol, which was not only harmful to the environment, but caused asthma as well as lowering of the IQ. The tetra-ethyl (lead) found in aviation fuel and its combustion products are potent neurotoxins that have been shown in scientific research to interfere with brain development in children. Leaded petrol has now been banned for use in motor vehicles. But for some reason, this law doesn't seem to apply to aircraft.

This 5-minute video serves only as an introduction to the phenomenon of Chemtrails.

I encourage you to research this subject in more detail to gain a fuller picture of what Chemtrails contain, their impact on the environment, and the history of aerial spraying that has taken place in many countries.

Derper

Huntington, WV

#30 Oct 1, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
Yeah. Copy and paste some more Mulder. The chemtrails are making you do it.
Why must you ruin everything I LOVE???
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#31 Oct 1, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
Yeah. Copy and paste some more Mulder. The chemtrails are making you do it.
You got nothing. Try again later.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#32 Oct 1, 2013
Derper wrote:
I love the explanation I found at Crayola.com . In a surprising touch of snark from the Crayola people, in one sentence, they say in essence...."You can listen to some hippy artsy fartsy type, or you can believe what SCIENTISTS say." lol.
http://www.crayola.com/for-educators/resource...
"While artists consider black a color, scientists do not because black is the absence of all color."
Here is an easy to understand scientific explanation. I pasted the info from the link provided below.
1. Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)
Explanation:
When there is no light, everything is black. Test this out by going into a photographic dark room. There are no photons of light. In other words, there are no photons of colors.
2. White is the blending of all colors and is a color.
Explanation:
Light appears colorless or white. Sunlight is white light that is composed of all the colors of the spectrum. A rainbow is proof. You can't see the colors of sunlight except when atmospheric conditions bend the light rays and create a rainbow. You can also use a prism to demonstrate this.
Fact: The sum of all the colors of light add up to white. This is additive color theory.
http://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/...
There are knowns and there are unknowns. This is one of the knowns. "What is color" IS something that these bipedal brutes amongst whom I navigate actually DID figure out, and long ago, too. Sooo, gotta give'em props for that much, at least. Trust me on this one, I'm an engineer.
My work here is done. I return to my people.:)
Master Derper, your home work proved me wrong! I humbly apologize. I was betting my credentials on the Artist while you took this thing to a greater level to prove a point 'The Scientist'. Well done cricket! Now I must settle muself down and try to enjoy 'UGH" a piece of 'BLACK CROW'. Enjoyed the debate. Was this a debate? Nah' Good day, Nancy.
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#33 Oct 1, 2013
Lmmfao...Zaphod is sooo easy to expose.

1) I make some sort of scientific claim.....
2)zaphod comes back with a predictable child-like, goofy "flatearther" comment such as "lol, tell us more about the earth being round you bigot"...
3) I then proceed to post proof.
4) Zaphod then tries to joke her way out of it......Never gets old.

Heres a short video from that crazy conspiracy tv station "the discovery channel"..lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Heres another video of actual spraying taken by 2 air force pilots...

Heres actual physical analyzed proof compiled by a local news station.

Dont click the links zaphod. Your brain is too underdeveloped for the reality of these so-called "futuristic juice sprayers" we speak of.
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#34 Oct 1, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Master Derper, your home work proved me wrong! I humbly apologize..
Nancy, youre an awesome person. The world needs more like you. Open minded and humble. People like you are always the most intelligent in any group because you listen as well as teach...and youre not afraid of new knowledge. Some people, like zaphod, are frightful of modern happenings and they lash out with verbal outbursts...Thats why the government keeps things secret. The zaphods of the world cant handle it.
1 post removed
Bigbadwolf

Havertown, PA

#36 Oct 1, 2013
I got one word for you
Ancient aliens!
One more one more
Role playing chat room
Derper

Huntington, WV

#37 Oct 1, 2013
Bigbadwolf wrote:
I got one word for you
Ancient aliens!
One more one more
Role playing chat room
Oooh, sounds naughty! lol the possibilities are endless!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#38 Oct 1, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Master Derper, your home work proved me wrong! I humbly apologize. I was betting my credentials on the Artist while you took this thing to a greater level to prove a point 'The Scientist'. Well done cricket! Now I must settle muself down and try to enjoy 'UGH" a piece of 'BLACK CROW'. Enjoyed the debate. Was this a debate? Nah' Good day, Nancy.
No debate. I apologize if my Asperger's was hanging out.(it does sometimes).

Frankly, I love nothing better than discussion about the unusual. Zaphod knows I love him, but I do wish he wouldn't be so quick to pounce and cast aspersions.

The nice thing about discussing this kind of stuff is that if we all use our inside voices, no one gets their feelings hurt.

Back to the topic...I haven't read deeply on this, but it sure does seem like we are having weather phenomena that doesn't belong. Tornados in odd places, earthquakes in areas that were not previously prone to them, etc.

It only makes sense that someone would at least attempt the chemtrail thing. Think about the people around you...just ordinary people with some burger flipping job. Now think about how they are constantly STRIVING to control their own life and environment. Think about how greedy and dishonest the people you KNOW are.

Now imagine they have planes and they can print money. It always boggles my mind that people can believe that those in power are not made of the same stuff as we. What makes people think that when you get access to all sorts of advantages, you suddenly become incredibly moral and honest? How does that work?
Insight

Huntington, WV

#39 Oct 1, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
No debate. I apologize if my Asperger's was hanging out.(it does sometimes).
Frankly, I love nothing better than discussion about the unusual. Zaphod knows I love him, but I do wish he wouldn't be so quick to pounce and cast aspersions.
The nice thing about discussing this kind of stuff is that if we all use our inside voices, no one gets their feelings hurt.
Back to the topic...I haven't read deeply on this, but it sure does seem like we are having weather phenomena that doesn't belong. Tornados in odd places, earthquakes in areas that were not previously prone to them, etc.
It only makes sense that someone would at least attempt the chemtrail thing. Think about the people around you...just ordinary people with some burger flipping job. Now think about how they are constantly STRIVING to control their own life and environment. Think about how greedy and dishonest the people you KNOW are.
Now imagine they have planes and they can print money. It always boggles my mind that people can believe that those in power are not made of the same stuff as we. What makes people think that when you get access to all sorts of advantages, you suddenly become incredibly moral and honest? How does that work?
So happy to read thoughtful responses on this topic.
1 post removed
Silent majority

Alexandria, VA

#41 Oct 1, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You think theres a mass conspiracy? Just think about it. Someone would have to build the equipment. Someone would have to produce the substance to put in the gizmo. Someone would have to maintain it. Think of all the other people who would have to be "in on it" and for what benefit? It's just silly.
Zaphod....lmmfao at you. Good grief. You are not normal. This is your proof?

"Someone would have to build it"......lol

"Someone would have to maintain it"... Lol..

"Someone would have to produce the substance to put in the gizmo" ...Lol...

You present such rock solid arguements...lol

You sound like a little girl...

I fully expected you to NOT have the capacity for this debate. You didnt disappoint.

There is no conspiracy beetle brain. Governments are OPENLY admitting to cloud seeding. Any fool can look up the patents on the governments own webpage...Its common knowledge.

Debunk all you want..this should be good. Let me guess, your gonna show us contrail pics from the 50's? Already seen em'....
Zeeko

New York, NY

#42 Oct 1, 2013
Keep kidding yourselves and drink your fluoride and GMO foods from monsanto. Get your "flu" shots and be good little sheep.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#43 Oct 1, 2013
Lowes Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
They do it. They spread barium salt to supposedly stop global warming to dark out the sun and give you cancer.
They flouridate the water to lower iq levels and make the masses compliant.
Apparently it's working.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#44 Oct 1, 2013
I'm gonna wait a bit and check back, and see if they allowed my post. I have apparently offended someone. Ahem.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#45 Oct 1, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on derp don't fall for that banana in the tailpipe. Do you really think there's a massive conspiracy involving chemtrails? Just think about it. Someone would have to build the equipment. Someone would have to produce the substance to put in the gizmo. Someone would have to maintain it. Think of all the other people who would have to be "in on it" and for what benefit? It's just silly.
While we're waiting...lol

Zaphod, I am ignorant. What does putting a banana in a tailpipe do?
Derper

Huntington, WV

#46 Oct 1, 2013
Here I disagree. I don't think it's silly. I do not know if I believe it or not. I honestly don't know.

But it does interest me.

We know NOW, for a fact, that the Greenbrier houses an unbelievably gigantic underground "safe house" for congress and anyone else invited along for the Apocalypse. This has been admitted. Saw a doc not long ago, very cool. I remember hearing rumors that this existed when I was a kid. I also remember those people being snickered at.

Now that THIS huge bunker has been exposed to the light of day, since the government no longer needs THIS one, a new question emerges....

Where's the NEW bunker? We don't know, because we aren't SUPPOSED to know. But logic dictates that while it was being constructed, there was huge equipment being used SOMEWHERE. And someone built THAT equipment. And someone maintains it. And there's a lot of people "in on it". And they do a good job of keeping quiet.

I'm only using that to illustrate a point. If there weren't brilliant people capable of keeping quiet about enormous, mind boggling things being created, there would have been no Manhattan project. The Greenbrier bunker wouldn't have been possible. Sputnik was a big surprise to the average person in America.

And all of those things were created at a time when high school kids in West Virginia understood science a LOT better than the average WV adult does now.(Think Homer Hickam, John Nash, etc.) It would be FAR easier now to do such things without MOST people even noticing. Most of us don't know WHAT the hell we're looking at with our own eyes, most of the time. The general population has been dumbed down almost to the level of grunting and pointing at the sun. We make jokes about "must be something in the water", but really...why the hell have we become so STUPID over the past 50 years? On an evolutional scale, that's a blink of the eye.

For our own safety, the govt. MUST keep us in the dark about some things. That's only logical, and I'm by no means disputing that. But consider this...when was the last time you saw an ACTUAL scientist discussing a single, solitary damn thing on the evening news or CNN? It's been a while, hasn't it? Instead, you have Bambi Bigjugs giggling and stumbling over the big words while SHE tells you about the sun storm or fossils found or whatever.

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson said not long ago...

“What professions do all these senators and congressmen have? Law, law, law, law, business, law, law, law … Where are the scientists? Where are the engineers? Where’s the rest of … life?”

There is almost NO interest among the general public anymore regarding science. 50 years ago, kids used to play astronaut. Hell, they asked for chemistry sets. Today, if a kid asked for a chemistry set, someone would call the law and they'd knock down your door looking for the meth lab.

A natural curiosity, or interest in the unexplained, is the foundation of the scientific mind. It's a sign of an intelligent mind. But in order to progress, that which intrigues must be examined, discussed. And the more something is discussed, by more and more intelligent people, the sooner we all begin to understand.

The general view in this area is becoming this...curiosity is met with suspicion and fear. Deep conversation is deemed "boring", and is quickly abandoned in favor of Kardashian updates. It's the easiest thing in the world to poop in one's hand and throw it at the interloper, but it does make it unpleasant for the fire-bearers.

Sorry for the long post. I'm going to go take my meds now. lol.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#47 Oct 1, 2013
It posted, but without your message, Zaphod. It was a reply to your "banana" post. Sorry, I'm kind of making a mess in here. I shall retire now to my cave and leave room for others now.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan and Amanda Smith 3 min Just saying 21
Cody and Kayla from wayne 16 min cass 4
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 27 min John Q Public 268
Single WOMEN with KIDS are EASY but DONT date THEM (Nov '13) 29 min Silent Majority 184
Liars Why Do People Lie So Much I'm Curious 29 min dandieselonian 3
chris trench 34 min yes man 8
Infidelity at Cross Fit 50 min Abruce 5
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]