Secret Confessions Of Married Couples...
Agreed

Huntington, WV

#42 Jun 21, 2012
A real man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a real man if that is how you think. Her job???? So clueless.
I agree that it is not a "job" (or at least it shouldn't be) but, unfortunately, many women act like it is just that.
With cause

Saint Albans, WV

#43 Jun 26, 2012
married and disillusioned wrote:
wanted to start a thread of confessions that anything goes. need to get something off your chest? post here: here i go.
i am a married guy. things sure changed in our sex life after a couple of kids.
this is terrible to say, but the inadequate sex life after marriage has affected my relationships with everyone, including my children. i cant stand myself for allowing this to have happened, but it has. i have let myself become a very negative person.
i find myself in terrible moods and looking at the world in a negative way. i do not think my wife will ever understand, nor cares to understand.
Join the club!! Sorry about your luck. It happen after they lock you in with child support and debt.
Janet

Daly City, CA

#44 Jul 9, 2012
I am a married woman with two kids. My husband is the sweetest and most devoted man in the world and everyone always tells me how lucky I am. However, he bores me much of the time. He never compliments me or shows me any affection, unless he wants sex, which is almost never. I feel lonely, like I am living with a brother and not a husband who finds me attractive.

I have a crush on a dad of two kids who both go to school with my kids. This man is very interesting to me and he always stares at me. I believe what I feel toward him is mutual, as there was some serious mutual attraction before the summer holidays. We don't flirt or anything obvious, but there is a connection and I know it's mutual. He lights up everytime he sees me.

Of course, I could never have an affair. I wouldn't want to hurt my husband, or his wife, or our kids. But I like the fact that he drives by my house sometimes (he lives only a few blocks away), even though it is out of his way, and that he can't take his eyes off me whenever we are together. I've seen him only once this summer when we ran into each other at the store. We were both so pleased to see one another. He is adorable. I like daydreaming about him.

I must be the world's worst wife.
True Milf

Jersey City, NJ

#45 Jul 9, 2012
Janet wrote:
I am a married woman with two kids. My husband is the sweetest and most devoted man in the world and everyone always tells me how lucky I am. However, he bores me much of the time. He never compliments me or shows me any affection, unless he wants sex, which is almost never. I feel lonely, like I am living with a brother and not a husband who finds me attractive.
I have a crush on a dad of two kids who both go to school with my kids. This man is very interesting to me and he always stares at me. I believe what I feel toward him is mutual, as there was some serious mutual attraction before the summer holidays. We don't flirt or anything obvious, but there is a connection and I know it's mutual. He lights up everytime he sees me.
Of course, I could never have an affair. I wouldn't want to hurt my husband, or his wife, or our kids. But I like the fact that he drives by my house sometimes (he lives only a few blocks away), even though it is out of his way, and that he can't take his eyes off me whenever we are together. I've seen him only once this summer when we ran into each other at the store. We were both so pleased to see one another. He is adorable. I like daydreaming about him.
Not at all. The way I see it, you're actually the worlds BEST wife!
The reason I say that is many women in your shoes (that isn't getting it regularly), would have already acted on their impulses, and went and got laid.
I think you should ask your husband what's going on. Why doesn't he want you sexually? Is there a medical issue going on that maybe he's not aware of?

You should also wait until him nor your kids are home and go to your room and have a crazy masturbation session to let some of that built up tension go! If you don't, your liable to find yourself at a local motel with your hot-azz pressed up your kids classmates father begging for it!

Good luck and if you find yourself in a position that an affair is imminent, I'd like to help you out!!:)

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#46 Jul 10, 2012
married and disillusioned wrote:
wanted to start a thread of confessions that anything goes. need to get something off your chest? post here: here i go.
i am a married guy. things sure changed in our sex life after a couple of kids.
this is terrible to say, but the inadequate sex life after marriage has affected my relationships with everyone, including my children. i cant stand myself for allowing this to have happened, but it has. i have let myself become a very negative person.
i find myself in terrible moods and looking at the world in a negative way. i do not think my wife will ever understand, nor cares to understand.
nothing has changed in your sex life, only your view of it.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#47 Jul 10, 2012
Sheesh... you guys
IDK

Columbia, SC

#48 Jul 10, 2012
Janet wrote:
Nothing wrong with daydreaming.

But, bear in mind - it's easy for a man to be sexy and attentive long enough for a hot, quick, frantic hook up. I'm a married man and I've never cheated. I can tell you, though, that I, like most men, would be very acutely attentive if I expected it to lead to a strings-free hit-n-go. It's the man who hangs around day-after-day, for the long haul, who is really the attentive man. Sad if you can't see that. Take some ownership. Surprise him with an erotic video, a sexy negligee or oral sex somewhere or sometime that he isn't expecting. Make HIM feel sexy. Tell him what you want and need. Tell him you need to spice it up. Most men would love that, as long as you do it in a loving way. If you do, he will likely begin to reciprocate.

If you aren't having sex very often and he doesn't respond to genuine efforts to ramp up your sex life, you may want to consider the possibility that you are only part of his sex life.

Good luck.
Suggestion

Huntington, WV

#49 Jul 11, 2012
Talk to your husband about this rather than everyone here. It will take both of you to resolve your issues.
Tru dat

Ardsley, NY

#50 Jul 11, 2012
She liable to get smacked if she let her husband know she be daydreamin' about the dad of her kids' school friends.

He gonna be "Aw, hell no, ho!"
old faithful

Columbia, SC

#51 Jul 11, 2012
Don't mention the daydreams about the other man. Just suggest some more interesting moves you'd like to try. . .
Tonto Kwalski

Springfield, NJ

#52 Oct 25, 2012
I shat my pants and wow does it stink !!
Jon

Carmichael, CA

#53 Mar 30, 2013
I have been carrying on with a Latina I work with. We are both married which makes it double trouble. She seems to anticipate my every wish during sex before i even ask for it. Some women just seem to have and some don't.
chillax

Caloocan, Philippines

#54 May 15, 2013
Well, for me marraige is a solemn vow, for me being married just to say you're married is the worst thing to do, before you get married you should know by yourself that you're ready an capable to accept worst things from your partner. Like when you both swear to love each other and make your own vows. How do you see? for richer or for poorer? for better or for worse.? What really matters is not the SEX? its the respect within your relationship and your family. If you don't love her/him then why did you marry her/him.?=P
1 post removed
Confucius say

Hurricane, WV

#56 May 15, 2013
chillax wrote:
Well, for me marraige is a solemn vow, for me being married just to say you're married is the worst thing to do, before you get married you should know by yourself that you're ready an capable to accept worst things from your partner. Like when you both swear to love each other and make your own vows. How do you see? for richer or for poorer? for better or for worse.? What really matters is not the SEX? its the respect within your relationship and your family. If you don't love her/him then why did you marry her/him.?=P
Said the person in a low sex marriage.
Mrs blue eyes

Saint Albans, WV

#57 May 15, 2013
I find myself fantasizing about other people, male and female during sex. I always climax and squirt all over him, and honestly it's him feeling so good that causes me to cum, it's just the fantasy gets me there faster. I think it's a win win situation, however I know if the shoes was on the other foot and he was fantasizing about another woman I would be very very hurt and would feel insecure about myself. But that's probably because he cheated on me several times before we were married.
wifey

Avella, PA

#58 May 16, 2013
Mrs blue eyes wrote:
I find myself fantasizing about other people, male and female during sex. I always climax and squirt all over him, and honestly it's him feeling so good that causes me to cum, it's just the fantasy gets me there faster. I think it's a win win situation, however I know if the shoes was on the other foot and he was fantasizing about another woman I would be very very hurt and would feel insecure about myself. But that's probably because he cheated on me several times before we were married.
Fantasies shouldn't be a problem for either of you. Everyone does it sometimes. Hubby and I talk about them sometimes during sex and get each other off by describing them to each other. Try that sometime. Its hot as hell!
arohi

United States

#59 Jun 20, 2013
my dad had sex wid ma sister, now he f***s her daughter in law.. he once tried to trap me n my sis wen we were alone at night
married mommy

Hurricane, WV

#60 Jun 20, 2013
I made out with another man when my husband was working. I never told my husband but it was the hottest make out and groping I've ever done.
max

Ankara, Turkey

#61 Jul 3, 2013
have2say.com is a great place for sharing secrets
Big Bob

Plymouth, MN

#62 Jul 18, 2013
Married 51 yrs. At 50 my wife lost ALL interest in sex and expected me to do the same. It has been hell all these years. It was impossible NOT to explore new opportunities or I would have gone nuts. Some women just don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh fart butthole Monday 2 min Trumpnation 2
America Held Hostage Day 158 2 min MarkJ- 9
Card reader 28 min Yep 2
Myrtle Beach 36 min jasstsayin 62
Trumps travel ban goes into effect Yay! 38 min jewlover 17
New cure for homosexuality disease 42 min jassstsayin 49
Oldier lady with a limp 44 min centar 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance